Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2016, 10:30 PM   #31
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

I believe the providers name is a legit request because she is the one that gave you a code that doesnt work. That error put you in that situation.
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:51 PM   #32
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

THANKS for the laugh!!
btw, i love your avatar pic!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT;

Effective March 1, 2016 Cooper Barrett's Incognito Carpet Cleaning Truck Rentals will be having a Grand Opening(giggle) event. Van rental is complete with dual use portable cleaning unit on large pneumatic wheels (secretly a cooler for wine, beer, toys, flowers, etc) and a full freshly laundered uniform with company logo and graphics (see avatar), you can enter homes, apartments, condos with inconspicuously, spend an hour or two without anybody (even nosy neighbors) raising an eyebrow. even those pesky unmarked security gaurds. Never fear a gated entrance again!! ...
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:41 AM   #33
kking34193
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 332803
My Bio Page

Wow that is not cool at all I would not have like that sh.... @all
kking34193 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 12:24 PM   #34
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I read the title and knew exactly which complex the OP was talking about, having been there a handful of times going back almost a decade. I had what I'll call a "near encounter" with the guy VS described my last visit.

If I ever visit those condos again, I will ask to be let in through one of the side entrances near the lady's apartment. That way I won't have to go through the common area where virtually anyone living there can see. I'd advise other gents to consider the same if they have concerns about the non-hobbying residents.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:31 PM   #35
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I used to live there in college. My My how its changed.....
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:20 AM   #36
RAMP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I read the title and knew exactly which complex the OP was talking about, having been there a handful of times going back almost a decade. I had what I'll call a "near encounter" with the guy VS described my last visit.

If I ever visit those condos again, I will ask to be let in through one of the side entrances near the lady's apartment. That way I won't have to go through the common area where virtually anyone living there can see. I'd advise other gents to consider the same if they have concerns about the non-hobbying residents.
Same here. Avoid that place now. It's too bad, some of the best / reliable providers in the business are there. That place just gives me the creeps.
RAMP is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:39 AM   #37
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Been there many times - hard to find some apts/ to much walking around looking, just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:58 AM   #38
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Well here is my take on the ops situation. I ventured out one day for a close visit. She txt me the address and I got there and it was a huge complex. She txt me the gate code and drive around to the very back. The gate code dindnt open the Faulkner gate. I call her ( she was txt only no talk) so after 5 ( holding my dik in my hand) minutes I txt her I was leaving. And then, she called (txt) me I was a flake.

Ladies, the guys are scared too or they have bigger balls then my wimp ass
I do not understand people who insist on text only. It's a terrible way to communicate, and a great way to have a big misunderstanding. I won't see anyone unless I speak to them first. Fuck texting a stranger in a situation like this. No phone call equals no visit as far as I am concerned.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:02 AM   #39
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I do not understand people who insist on text only. It's a terrible way to communicate, and a great way to have a big misunderstanding. I won't see anyone unless I speak to them first. Fuck texting a stranger in a situation like this. No phone call equals no visit as far as I am concerned.

I understand your concern. But for some, texting is the only form of communication available. I am 100% deaf, so I can't just pick up a phone and call.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #40
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I do not understand people who insist on text only.
Because if you called and got a male voice it would be a bit awkward.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Plus, you can text only through the web and not have it show up on your phone at all. And you can do it in an office environment and no ones the wiser.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:36 AM   #42
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post

Don't sit in your car for 20 minutes before your actual appointment starts. Go up the street and sit somewhere else and wait if you're early.

Don't meander around the complex aimlessly with your bottle if wine, flowers or your "freak bag" from building to building because either you can't follow directions or the hooker you're seeing doesn't know how to give proper directions. Know exactly where you're going before you get out of the car.
This is common sense.

If a lady runs her business in a professinal way, and does not have a revolving door of gents passing through, there is little risk

Personally, I give very detailed directions/instructions for how to get to either of my incalls to minimize a guy's visible presence in the community. Ppl walking around looking like they don't belong raises huge red flags.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:14 AM   #43
Sweed McCoy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

My question is if you are going to visit a friend at an apartment and don't act a fool, why does everyone think just because you can't get in a gate or find the door that everyone around you thinks you are seeing a provider?
Neighbors may be lurking, but what exactly are you doing visiting a friend?
It is all in your actions and the provider actions. Stay with the well reviewed ladies and this should not be an issue.
Right??
Sweed McCoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #44
jerkn2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Im confused.. So just because you saw some cops near a providers condo that made you walk away from the session?? The police may have been there for something completely unrelated to hobbying.. If a provider is someone I have seen before or a regular I wouldnt have a fear of being arrested.. The relationship between me and the provider has already been established personally..
jerkn2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:30 PM   #45
bfeguytx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Winston View Post
uniquemonique I can confirm that he is a hobbyist.
He is a very nice gentleman who found himself in a situation that made him uncomfortable.
I don't know anyone male or female that hasn't encountered a situation that spooked them and made their Spidey senses tingle whether there was real cause for alarm or not.

Jules I agree that we all need to look out for each other.
The only problem with his post was him saying there were cops in the complex when in fact there was no LE in the complex.
I encountered a similar situation with the security car out front and bolted...
The provider went NUTS on me... I haven't seen her since as her reply was horrible.... BFE
bfeguytx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women