Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35740
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #31
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Default NightmareSally was a "Proper" handle for EFN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I admit it took a while because as men we can be a bit dense and are not known to actually "listen" to a woman.........

Looking back I think we can all acknowledge that the cries for help have been there for many years......Her history of NCNS is of mammoth proportions. Her previous handle? NIGHTMARESALLY? who's NCNS reviews had titles like:Nightmare Sally tuned into a nightmare. nightmarishly, horrible TCB, Electricfeelnow's chance to come clean, Unprofessional behavior, ncns argh!, Stood up by Electric Feel Now,

I think our determination to help NOW is driven by a little shame that we did not recognize the need was there sooner.....that she would inform us of her immune disorder, post on her blog about other conditions. yes she does need help but I think it is outside of our field of specialty. the following is a non paid commercial endorsement:

But then YOU came along...... Your pain and anguish and the desperate plea for attention could not be ignored any longer.... How could we? We saw it here in threads... We heard about it in reviews... We discussed it amongst ourselves privately... we read it in your words on your blog.... we saw it in your Craigslist ads.....Don't forget the you tube video of her comedy career that made everyone stand up and say... "that was comedy?".

We came to realize it was time to act and not just ridicule..... Yes we found out that the State of Texas will have the attorney General summon possible fathers for a paternity test after the baby is born, I are sorry this could not have been established before your last gang bang session. I am sure anyone who saw you the first half of Aug. has already lawyered Up or should.
Just imagine being forced into raising a child with this trainwreck (lack of beeter term I could use here) I bet you are glad that you didn't have our quarterly gangbang until the end of August. the desk below my not have been fictional!

Quoted from EFN provider ad.
"**Scheduling now for RESCHEDULED Gangbang/Bukkake Event!**
Every month I have a Gangbang/Bukakke event where you can either enter for Bukkake only (BBBJ and touching allowed) or for Full Service (full access) - all at a discount from normal rates. If Bukkake only, you can play or touch while Full Service members get their fun in and everyone gets to be a part of the grand finale

Friday Dec 19th *
Bukkake Only - 70
Full Service - 140

Email me
if you are interested or if you have more questions! I will send time and directions after screening.
thebeesknees1102@hotmail.com"

Wait..... You will See.......

A time will come when EVERYONE realizes the profound effect EFN has had on the male members of this community......I think that list of names on her blog and a few others that she has outed from the hobby would be sufficient recognition I believe you established the "turning point" where some of us became less self centered and decided to no longer look at you and others as "providers"...... Now.... we have opened our eyes and hearts to seeing you all as real people with needs that we can help with.....yes real people like some the guests of the Springer show. I heard even Maury (who's heard everything) couldn't keep a straight face when he asked who she thought the father might be After catching up on your blog I can only ponder at the train wreck you have evolved into. I can't wait for the photo shopped images of you with the baby pooch and the stretch marks edited out.

When DFS was trying to gather a list of possible fathers the list provided looked like this.

It's an EFFEN New Day in HobbyLand! Thanks for the shout out

oh and the pic you show of you prego is about 6 weeks out of date. Last one I saw you looked a lot larger.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #32
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Wink

Oh boy! I can't wait to see what Uncle Looking has up his sleeve.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #33
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
R and B Fan & Sibera what would your dolls represent about you? Troll for me is a no brainer.
That's a no brainer for me either: Bullwinkle, the original no brainer. I may not the smartest character in the cartoon (I mean Rocky went to flight school and well Mr. Peabody is a dammed smart beagle. (He invented the WABAC machine well before Dr. WHO) But I am the only one on the show who is hung like a moose and secretly banging Natasha Finale!)

bullw.jpg
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:03 PM   #34
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172
Wink

Luv it SL. My BugleBoy Bat Shit Crazy Hobbyist guy looks great and is ready for his pictures with the BSC ladies, except that he is missing his spectacles and really wants to get a good, up close and personal look at all of the ladies.

Thanks for including BSC BugleBoy and we look forward to seeing what you have in store for the other guys...

Oh and there is a Capital B in BugleBoy... All publicity is great so long as they spell your name correctly.

BugleBoy

BB

Quote:
BAT SHIT CRAZY HOBBYIST.... more coming soon!

STILL LOOKING
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.
Hobart420
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.
Toyz / Beeg Cawk
Playingnthedark / Pimp outfit coming soon
Bugleboy
More Famous Hobbyist coming soon!
WHISPERS / The Godfather
Cinnamon Shark
Fun3Cum
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:14 PM   #35
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
That's a no brainer for me either: Bullwinkle, the original no brainer. I may not the smartest character in the cartoon (I mean Rocky went to flight school and well Mr. Peabody is a dammed smart beagle. (He invented the WABAC machine well before Dr. WHO) But I am the only one on the show who is hung like a moose and secretly banging Natasha Finale!)

Attachment 383897
RandB fan's Favorite Book: Antlers in the Treetops by Who Goosed the Moose.

Well, BSC BugleBoy thought it was funny. Laughed until his hair turned purple. You can't get that color out of a bottle unless you were in a German hair solon during the 80s. Just saying...
Old 01-15-2015, 10:25 PM   #36
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
More Famous Hobbyist coming soon!
WHISPERS / The Godfather
Cinnamon Shark
Fun3Cum
that must be without the Lederhosen then...
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:45 PM   #37
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But it's what we do so well?

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:52 AM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
that must be without the Lederhosen then...

You know me better than that! Coming soon!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:56 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
RandB fan's Favorite Book: Antlers in the Treetops by Who Goosed the Moose.

Well, BSC BugleBoy thought it was funny. Laughed until his hair turned purple. You can't get that color out of a bottle unless you were in a German hair solon during the 80s. Just saying...

BugleBoy (Straight Tie Version No Drinking)
Old 01-16-2015, 03:01 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

BAT SHIT CRAZY HOBBYIST.... more coming soon!

STILL LOOKING
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
Hobart420
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
Toyz / Beeg Cawk
Playingnthedark / Pimp outfit coming soon

BugleBoy (Straight Tie No Drinking Version)
More Famous BAT SHIT CRAZY Hobbyist coming soon!
WHISPERS / The Godfather
Cinnamon Shark
Fun2Cum
ztonk
RandBfan
St. C
Old 01-16-2015, 04:21 AM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

More Famous BAT SHIT CRAZY Hobbyist coming soon!
WHISPERS / The Godfather
Cinnamon Shark
Fun2Cum
ztonk
RandBfan
St. C
LittleMonster
ztonk
CoachJohnPaul
Sixxbach
ffireman

Famous BAT SHIT CRAZY Providers coming soon!
EFN
ClaireSheBlows

Old 01-16-2015, 06:05 AM   #42
Guest010218
Account Disabled

SL--thanks for fixing the tie. I had noticed that but all things considered it was something that I was prepared to live with.

Now, with a straight tie, I will be able to do miracles... Might even update my Avatar.
Old 01-16-2015, 06:55 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
SL--thanks for fixing the tie. I had noticed that but all things considered it was something that I was prepared to live with.

Now, with a straight tie, I will be able to do miracles... Might even update my Avatar.

Lady killer!

Old 01-16-2015, 08:35 AM   #44
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Famous BAT SHIT CRAZY Providers coming soon!
EFN
ClaireSheBlows

Oh! Oh! Oh! Do me next!!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:58 AM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Oh! Oh! Oh! Do me next!!

Ok once I get the doll I'll get it UP in 6 1/2 seconds!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women