Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35739
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Yah, but you gotta admit uncle Al was one of your ATF's...
It's unfortunate but a lot of girls that end up as a Provider had an "Uncle Al" that contributed to her acceptance of degrading acts at a younger age...

i can understand a girl wanting to screen him out!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:40 PM   #32
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, Arrrchie. Shacking my little blond head. It's different. A confluence of things. In this day and age? It depends.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:01 AM   #33
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Why can't I multi-quote. Damn it.

I think any lady that believes she can screen out a real effort by LE to be seen is fooling herself.. The get past the efforts of biker gangs, dope dealers and organized crime when they want to. None of you remotely posses the resources to thwart an organized effort.

I agree with you, if there was a really organized effort, we would all be screwed. but, they are out there in every city doing what they do. Don't make it too easy, you'll probably be okay, unless you are in Phoenix are something where they real financial resources and are dead serious. Like I said, constant cat and mouse game. I have no illusions here. but, what you just said is a reason for screening. No screening method is ever gonna be perfect, especially if they are gunning for you. but doing nothing, is just dumb.

Very rarely is there an experienced hobbyist posting a story of that nature... but very few guys think about much other than the picture that prompted the phone call...

yep. But a lot of stories all the same. And most of them from men. And then blaming the women for their unfortunate experiences. well, whose fault is that, really?

That would be rare....... Guys and gals have been doing this for centuries and the community of online providers that screen is a drop in the bucket.....

.And I am sure the world is riddled with the bones of murdered hookers, but it's not 1975 and this is not Taxi Driver. I'm not sure that you have completely separated the changing times in your head. The Internet (with a capital I) was a real game changer, like the wheel, the printing press, or velcro. Everything is different after. We have found a way to make our selves much safer. It is in our best interest not to use it?

Not a cop! Are. you. serious? Most definitley was. for months. 'I really have to see you again even though I don't really know who you are nor remember what you look like; its just imperative that we meet" Okay, so quotes not exactly necessary here, but you guys get the gist. Does that sound like the sort of concerned consumer I have seen on this board, lo these many months? No. That was definitely a police officer and someone's bad screening or little head, as they say, is the godamn reason they have my number. It happens. But, safety in this community is two way street.

Guys have low impulse control. And that's why we as women have to exercise it judiciously, even in this capacity, we're always just thinking of you.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #34
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Seems the only ones that bitch about screening are the ones who can't pass anyway.

So you are implying Whispers would not pass screening, I assume... Well. All I need to know is:

1. Is he safe? Yes, he is not a cop and a member of this community who will not beat a girl up or rob her. You and many others many not LIKE him, but he is safe.
2. Will he pay? Someone is laughing here...

Let's just put it this way, some very well-known members could just shoot a PM. I think screening is not a problem in Whispers' case.

Yours...

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #35
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The way I look at it is simple... No one is safe. I know I'm a decent, safe, with a great head on my shoulders type of person, but until you deal with me, you don't know. And why should you assume? Same goes for my assumption of you. Either way, screening has nothing to do with who we really are.

I don't care what you look like.

I don't care how big or small you are, fat or skinny, old or young, ugly or not.

Are you safe? Do you pay?

The only "safety" screening provides to the provider has to do with access:

If I am a serial killer, why in hell would I bother going through someone's screening process when I can pick up someone off the street or off BP? Just look at the missing hookers... Streetwalkers. Easy preys. BP gals. Easy preys. Is it impossible that the serial killer would pass screening?? Not at all. Unlikely that he would bother submitting himself through it? Bingo. That's what I'm betting on.

When I was a MUCH more naive one, I never screened. I didn't even know their names if they chose not to share it with me. Obviously, I am still the person I was then. Just as safe as I was then to the client, but I can tell you that now, because of the screening process, I remember 80% plus of my clients, vs. almost none from before screening... Am I safer? I believe I am no longer part of the outskirts of the ones who are easy to be picked up as an easy prey... A matter of statistics.

Yours....

Camille
Old 08-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #36
irishlad
Valued Poster

I think the elephant in the room here is that screening can add a big risk for the guys. It may improve safety for the ladies. I suppose it definitely does in that it weeds out the most inept would be ill-doers. I can also readily see why a reference would be a good thing (pretty much "he's real, got paid, didn't get mistreated).

That said, those that require proof of real world identity up the risk quite a bit for the guy. I know there are alternatives like P411, but that's not what I'm talking about. I don't expect a provider going by the name "SexyBaby4U" would be willing to tell their customers, "yeah, my real name is Jane Wilson, I work days as a Veterinarians Assistant at the Austin Organic Vet Center and my address is 810 Enfield apartment 12...(all made up FYI).

I can see why one would want it, I can't see why one would ever give it.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #37
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlad View Post
I think the elephant in the room here is that screening can add a big risk for the guys. It may improve safety for the ladies. I suppose it definitely does in that it weeds out the most inept would be ill-doers. I can also readily see why a reference would be a good thing (pretty much "he's real, got paid, didn't get mistreated).

That said, those that require proof of real world identity up the risk quite a bit for the guy. I know there are alternatives like P411, but that's not what I'm talking about. I don't expect a provider going by the name "SexyBaby4U" would be willing to tell their customers, "yeah, my real name is Jane Wilson, I work days as a Veterinarians Assistant at the Austin Organic Vet Center and my address is 810 Enfield apartment 12...(all made up FYI).

I can see why one would want it, I can't see why one would ever give it.

There is no elephant in the room. Like I said, I am just as safe to the client now that I screen as I was before I screened. But that is me, a person who has ZERO malice towards a client and who would never take advantage of a professional relationship. A girl who may not be as ethical may pose a bigger risk.

Funny that all of us girls know (or at least SHOULD know) that we NEVER share our RW identity. Why is there a discussion from the client's perspective? The only answer I can come up with is that we offer experiences that are worth some risk. PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY TAKING RISKS TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING AND TO FEEL GOOD. As providers, we are offering that experience and, it's up to the buyer to find a provider that will give him the safest way into this world.

Yours...

Camille
Old 08-19-2014, 11:40 AM   #38
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

All the more reason for our profession and your hobby to be legalized.

Safety for Providers.
Safety for Johns.

Fight for Sex Worker Rights. Fight for Legalization. Fight for Safety.
Guest031715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #39
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening doesn't have to put either party in a vulnerable position. Bottom line, if it's incall, I don't care what I know about the guy, there is no amount of screening that will make him 100% safe. And honestly, I don't care what the guy knows about me, there's nothing he could screen that would make me 100% safe to him.

This is an illegal business. There are no rules. Providers will be raped. They will be outed. They will be stalked. The will be abused. Johns will be stalked, outed and robbed. And no one will care, because we are criminals. We don't deserve safety or even justice if our choices lead us to scary situations.

I have to laugh at the OP for concluding that screening = good for providers, dangerous for Johns. It's only dangerous if you're stupid enough to give out personal info that you don't need to give out and that you shouldn't give out to anyone. Especially a stranger who you already know works the black market for their money.

I do a lot of things to keep both myself and my clients safe, but I keep a lot of that info to myself in order to keep those precautions effective.
Guest031715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #40
Andrea Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 255910
My ECCIE Reviews

i just like to have a really good incall so it at least looks safe lol like a 4 star hotel
Andrea Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #41
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Wink I have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
All the more reason for our profession and your hobby to be legalized.

Safety for Providers.
Safety for Johns.

Fight for Sex Worker Rights. Fight for Legalization. Fight for Safety.
For almost 20 years - its called the libertarian party. If you really believe in legalization of our vices, vote libertarian.
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:13 PM   #42
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Love View Post
i just like to have a really good incall so it at least looks safe lol like a 4 star hotel
Sorry to be OT but I almost didn't see this above your sweet ass signature lol
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 10:25 PM   #43
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
There is no elephant in the room. Like I said, I am just as safe to the client now that I screen as I was before I screened. But that is me, a person who has ZERO malice towards a client and who would never take advantage of a professional relationship. A girl who may not be as ethical may pose a bigger risk.

Funny that all of us girls know (or at least SHOULD know) that we NEVER share our RW identity. Why is there a discussion from the client's perspective? The only answer I can come up with is that we offer experiences that are worth some risk. PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY TAKING RISKS TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING AND TO FEEL GOOD. As providers, we are offering that experience and, it's up to the buyer to find a provider that will give him the safest way into this world.

Yours...

Camille
The ethics of many providers do not live up to yours though
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 04:32 PM   #44
Oliver28
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

this may be a stupid question, but i'm a 100% newbie and I really don't know what to do about getting into the hobby. Obviously I don't have any references, but I'm a pretty much a normal guy that would like to try it.

If anyone would like to PM me, that would be great.

Thanks!
Oliver28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:07 PM   #45
Guest070715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 246298
My ECCIE Reviews

I suppose the answer is that screening is not really safe for the guy in the scenario. my question then is if I started doing screening by meeting at a local bar or coffee shop to chat would that be something guys would be willing to do?

I agree its a gamble and its unbalanced as guys are giving their identity and real world info away just to meet an attractive provider with a screen name. I like Camille wish no harm to anyone but I do see how it is risky for the client to be giving all their info and I have no unrealistic idea that any guy even if I have screened isn't a cop I never trust anyone completely until I have met them and things go good After all they could give you their uncles rw info and not be that guy how would you know?

I have had guys say they feel safer knowing I screen because they think that prevents chances of a weird stalker or dangerous client coming by. In all reality anyone can seem cool and then turn on you at the next appointment.
Guest070715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women