Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Can you squirt ..or has been with someone who can?
Yes.. 50 54.95%
every once in a blue moon 11 12.09%
nope.nada.never 30 32.97%
once,at a nirvana concert.. years ago..lol 0 0%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #31
rerun88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I was never disgusted Jenns
rerun88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #32
abigalexoxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2137

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/female...tion-video.htm

just watch a video...education to the masses...geez

I can do it...repeatedly..sometimes...a nd yeah....now I abstain until I can get a queen sized rubber sheet....cause geez. but am still working on positions, etc...its a hit or miss thing and like any muscular reaction, it can be practiced....and yeah...fun but messy doing so. Kinda like once you make yourself burp..you remember what it felt like to do so...urine? nah....fun to play in...yeah....I used to straddle my bf and squirt on his chest..silly boy had a slip and slide fantasy..who am I to deny him that...
as far as being draining....yup it can be...and no you dont have to orgasm every time but there is still a chemical release that induces an euphoric feeling...aside from that holy-shit-I-just-ran-a-marathon-muscle fatigue...after about 5 or so

also...these smilies are freakin awesome
abigalexoxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #33
atxbadboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I've been with drunk girls that peed and a not drunk girl who squirted. I can tell you the two liquids are very different. The squirting also only happens if you hit an exact spot, is repeatable, and is usually accompanied by a major orgasm. The girl I was with did not want to do it and was embarrassed. She did not drink a bunch of water to dilute it. It was very real and I enjoyed it (unlike drunk girl stinky pee).

On another note now they are saying the G spot is a myth. Funny because I mastered the exact angle which is right where they say it is and it works over and over. Regardless of what makes these things happen scientifically they are real. Too many people like myself have experienced them over and over and can make them happen. I believe any girl can squirt if the right spot is hit at the right rhythm. There are people who teach it and videos on how to do it.
atxbadboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #34
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have been on the receiving end of a squirter a few times. (And I can tell you it's not urine.)
The first was a provider who told me she squirted. I had her soaking the bed in no time flat, with hand penetration.
The second was in doggie. It was a hard pounding and she flowed around my cock when she came.
Another g/f said she was getting aroused by digital penetration and she said she felt like she had to pee. I told her to relax, that she would not pee. I kept at it and she erupted with a very wet hard orgasm. Once again, it was not urine.
Other times have been in different positions. The "scissors" that Vicki mentioned works well, as well as hand penetration from behind.
It is different with different women. I think all can do it, but it does take practice and relaxation.

I love to make women squirt.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #35
abigalexoxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2137

I'm sorry but I am going to have to admit that....that made me a little tingly..
abigalexoxo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #36
MzStarzworld
Account Disabled

User ID: 11459
My ECCIE Reviews

Its only happen to me once.. My ex was doing me anal and rubbing my clit at the same time and BAM!!!! I can never get to that point again.. Think it has to do with how much you are into that person?
MzStarzworld is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #37
Sunsetman
Gaining Momentum

Like NipLover, I've been on the receiving end from a couple of different providers. To me, it's sexy as hell, an incredible turn-on. I'd seek it out again.

ssm
Sunsetman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #38
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

If you can find a copy of David Shade's Manual, there is some decent information in there about what it is and how to induce it.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #39
deedeedoe62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I guess I in the minority in that I love women who squirt!! I love to drink them up. Call me gross but hell it really gets me excited!!
deedeedoe62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #40
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Call me naive too....What does it feel like when you are about to squirt? There have been times where I am almost at my O and my clit gets so sensitive I almost feel like I have to pee, but it's a different sensation, a good one. Where is Dr. Natasha when we need her?
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #41
blutex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

An ex girlfriend of mine could "gush" with digital stimulation. On one occasion I could visually verify that it was vaginal.

I consider it a turn-on.
blutex is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #42
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Squirting. I love it. And Jules Milano taught me to. Sweet honey.

Adorables, I wish you could read all of that review. And Jenns, you get your delicious, erudite, and louche ass back to Austin where it belongs.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #43
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

count me as one of your "buellers". i love to watch and make a woman squirt. ive had the best luck while in a 69 position. i use my thumb to stimulate her. i guess the natural curvature seems to hit the spot quite easily.and i usually look like i just came up from bobbing for apples. WOOHOO!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #44
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Call me naive too....What does it feel like when you are about to squirt? There have been times where I am almost at my O and my clit gets so sensitive I almost feel like I have to pee, but it's a different sensation, a good one. Where is Dr. Natasha when we need her?
Hmmmm. I don't really get a sensation before, but I can usually feel when I'm doing it. The first one or two gushes are usually voluntary (me trying to show off) but after that I can't tell I'm about to, just that I have...or sometimes I don't know it until there's a puddle on my partner's lap. Uhh...yeah. So I can't help ya there.

My small piece of advice if you want to learn is to practice pulling in and pushing out something with your muscles. Dildo works, something smaller works better I think (something the size of a Crayola marker.) The same action that will push the object out is the one I use to squeeze to start the gush. AND if you still don't learn, the pelvic work-out will pay off in other ways. As others have mentioned, penetration seems to be a requirement of some kind.

And for all you jokers out there, I did it for an actual doctor on an exam table once (as part of a hot session, not for a real life physical examination) and he said both that he was impressed and that he didn't think it was a bladder issue. And as always, disclaimer blah blah blah this is just me and it might not be anyone else's experience and blah blah blah this might not work for anyone else.

JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 AM   #45
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg... a doctors exam session. That's hot, smokin hot!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote