Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #31
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Goddamn it Whispers, once again you hit the nail on the head with old "b" here. It's like you KNOW me!!!

"b) IMO the #2 reason women become whores is a feeling of entitlement combined with laziness. They want and/or believe they are entitled to certain things materialistic in nature and want a shortcut to getting them. They are more liberated in their views of sex and see being a whore as a shortcut to a Kate Spade clutch and a Michael Kors purse to carry while they wear their Louis Vuitton shoes and Elie Tahari dress. "

But C'mon Whispy. Spade and Kors and Vuitton and Tahari?? Please honey, I'd rather have a magma enema than be caught dead in this cheap swill. These brands are as exclusive as asshole pie. You should have just said COACH and I would have stroked out and you could have put my old OIO, lazy, whore-in' ass out of commission and out of my misery.

So low-brow.
So lower middle class.

(shudders, swoons, faints while clutching estate pearls on silk Georgian couch)
In all seriousness Miss V, you should start a yahoo group with a daily blog re: sex and humor. You are by far the smartest and most entertaining writer on this board. The only person who is your equal is Hedley Lamarr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6UQXx98KU
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #32
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Goddamn it Whispers, once again you hit the nail on the head with old "b" here. It's like you KNOW me!!!

"b) IMO the #2 reason women become whores is a feeling of entitlement combined with laziness. They want and/or believe they are entitled to certain things materialistic in nature and want a shortcut to getting them. They are more liberated in their views of sex and see being a whore as a shortcut to a Kate Spade clutch and a Michael Kors purse to carry while they wear their Louis Vuitton shoes and Elie Tahari dress. "

But C'mon Whispy. Spade and Kors and Vuitton and Tahari?? Please honey, I'd rather have a magma enema than be caught dead in this cheap swill. These brands are as exclusive as asshole pie. You should have just said COACH and I would have stroked out and you could have put my old OIO, lazy, whore-in' ass out of commission and out of my misery.

So low-brow.
So lower middle class.

(shudders, swoons, faints while clutching estate pearls on silk Georgian couch)
In all seriousness Miss V., you should start a Yahoo group with a daily blog re: world events, sex, and humor. You are by the smartest and most entertaining writer on this board. Your only equal is Hedley Lamarr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB6UQXx98KU
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #33
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There was a TV show about Narcissistic people like the original poster. They showed most end up getting a God complex and end up becoming mass murders trying to rid the world of the hobby and those associated with it.

Ladies, pick your clients carefully! You could be his first victim.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU SIR IN EVER GETTING A SESSION AGAIN!
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:24 PM   #34
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to long ago the OP was banned for awhile for cyber bullying a provider and we continue see the behavior time and time again out of him. The best thing to do is either ignore or use the OP until he messes up gets banned and comes back as a bandle.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:45 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

What she said......

Quote:
Ah yes, but you lot LOVE to feed him dontcha? And he just chows down on this epic turd buffet laughing his presumed moobs off about it while the proletariate squirm in their seats and froth at the mouth. It's soo fucking classic.

It takes a special sort of pollutedly convoluted reasoning to think y'all are better people for trying to out bully the bully master when the end result is these co-ed threads become nothing more than a refuge for shit-talking wankers and keyboard cowards of soul crushing mediocrity of which you all are just as responsible as Whispers et al.

Here's a Miss V classic all y'all bloviating hotdog necks should take to heart. Try harder to make sure the biggest hypocrite in the game isn't you.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #36
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
There was a TV show about Narcissistic people like the original poster. They showed most end up getting a God complex and end up becoming mass murders trying to rid the world of the hobby and those associated with it.

Ladies, pick your clients carefully! You could be his first victim.

OP doesn't have sessions.
It's all talk...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:17 PM   #37
Congratulations
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

he is a SD on SA. I agree for the most part with what his original post said.

Like how many providers actually pay taxes? I mean sure they may say they do...if so, how?
Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:23 PM   #38
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
LOL! I started hearing that in 2001. 15 years later it's still Whores I would never want to see telling me I would never get seen.... It was around 450 reviews later that I quit writing reviews and shared info in a more private manner. Fresh, young HWP whores run ads, collect money and could care less what anyone here writes. The only ones that continue to care are those of you that NEED interaction to make money because you can no longer do so based on your looks and services alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Not to long ago the OP was banned for awhile for cyber bullying a provider and we continue see the behavior time and time again out of him. The best thing to do is either ignore or use the OP until he messes up gets banned and comes back as a bandle.
Actually... That was NOT the reason for the ban FirePhoenix.

Aren't you supposed to be getting that therapy you needed? Stalking guys and threatening to out them will eventually catch up with you.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:27 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
OP doesn't have sessions.
It's all talk...
Keep telling yourself that ma'am.... I'll keep enjoying the ones i fuck....

When you OIOs stop and take a real look at why so much Austin money is leaving for Dallas you might start to understand. You are getting undercut in price, out performed in service and out classed by HWP 18-23yos.

They don't get involved in Board Drama. They just Fuck, Suck and go to the bank.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
Whispers. I believe I know what the problem is here. I believe it's been far too long my friend. Far too long since you've gotten your fucking ass beat. Well my friend you're coming pretty close to ending this streak of yours. I am so sick and tired of seeing your ignorant and ridiculous statements all over this forum. And I believe I can speak for a large group of people when I say we are sick of you disrespecting these ladies the way you repeatedly do. You consider yourself a better human being than anyone. My friend I would kill for the chance to prove to you you are no better than shit. You better pray my friend that our paths do not cross. Do you honestly think these ladies are not eventually going to blacklist you? Look forward to the day we meet.
Bob?

I don't feel the kind of warm feeling that us being "friends" would carry. I don't really think of you that way. Sorry

Let me clarify something.

I don't think I am better than anyone here. I'm old, fat and a fucking monger that cheats on a SO and a GF regularly fucking young pretty gals for money like most any guy here. I just don't get caught up in romanticizing what a whore is or what she does for us like others want to do. I also try to spend my money in a manner with whores that have made their choices with more rationale than others.

If you really want to say Hello I'll be having lunch tomorrow at P10 from 1:15 to 2:30
Old 08-21-2016, 04:49 PM   #41
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Then please clarify what the ban was for? And who have I stalked or outed? I just asked people to look at a pattern of how a person was doing reviews.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 05:06 PM   #42
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Bob?

I don't feel the kind of warm feeling that us being "friends" would carry. I don't really think of you that way. Sorry

Let me clarify something.

I don't think I am better than anyone here. I'm old, fat and a fucking monger that cheats on a SO and a GF regularly fucking young pretty gals for money like most any guy here. I just don't get caught up in romanticizing what a whore is or what she does for us like others want to do. I also try to spend my money in a manner with whores that have made their choices with more rationale than others.

If you really want to say Hello I'll be having lunch tomorrow at P10 from 1:15 to 2:30
"...regularly fucking young pretty gals for money like most any guy here."

And nary a review.
You pontificate ad nauseam about the importance of the exchange of information on this board,yet other than your 7th grade mean girl bitch ass sniping,what is your contribution?
Old 08-21-2016, 05:19 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"...regularly fucking young pretty gals for money like most any guy here."

And nary a review.
You pontificate ad nauseam about the importance of the exchange of information on this board,yet other than your 7th grade mean girl bitch ass sniping,what is your contribution?
Gotta love it when someone with zero reviews is criticizing anyone about writing reviews. I share usable information in more than one area but those areas are not open to you ladies for a reason.

if i wrote a public review you and others like you would crucify the girl.... hence the need to stop a while back.....

Although I do believe the count next to my name is larger and more current than any of your contributions.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Then please clarify what the ban was for?

It was for pissing off a non-local staff member in a position to railroad me for being unwilling to back down on a subject. If you had access to other areas of the board you would know. maybe your not fucking the right MOD? for Free?

And who have I stalked or outed? Two different local guys in the last week..... Still digging into your background for more.... I'll give you an update in a few days

I just asked people to look at a pattern of how a person was doing reviews.
have you started Therapy yet? It's important you know.... When a whore like you starts to lose it the way you have been, on and off the board, they tend to do some very out of character things..... some have been known to hurt themselves..... no one wants to see you go down that path.... Really. Would it help if someone sent you a list of Income based therapists or clinics? This is NOT the place you should be getting your therapy.
Old 08-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #45
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Gotta love it when someone with zero reviews is criticizing anyone about writing reviews. I share usable information in more than one area but those areas are not open to you ladies for a reason.

if i wrote a public review you and others like you would crucify the girl.... hence the need to stop a while back.....

Although I do believe the count next to my name is larger and more current than any of your contributions.
"if i wrote a public review you and others like you would crucify the girl.... hence the need to stop a while back....."
"Crucify"?
For seeing the uber connected big mack daddy expert on all things pusswah?
She-e-e-it!
Seems like bedding you would be an upwardly career move here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women