Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162326
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
By the way, the way our government has become, are any of us truly free?
No.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Eskimo,
I would not want you on any jury.
You are one that believes if a person is arrested they are guilty
and
I am a person that believes that a person is innocent utiol proven guilty in a court of law.
not the court
of the media.

By the way, the way our government has become, are any of us truly free?

And what mcbarker ,makes you think I think they are ??? Me thinks you missed the point.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #33
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

No I have not missed any point.
I think you watch too much Law and Order or those other cops shows on TV

Let me make it very simple for you.
If a man jumps me and knocks me to the ground and starts beating me and banging my head on the ground and I have a firearm I will shoot him not once but twice at the very least. I will fully expect to go to the police statin and would expect that my case be referred to a grand jury without charges. They grand jury would then decide if there was enough evidnece to constitute acriminal charge against me or no-bill me as a justifiable homicide.

What has occurred here is something different in that the initial evidence indicated that Zimmerman defended himself fro further attack by shooting the attacker.
An eyewitness interviewed by the police verified that Zimmerman was being beaten by Martin.

The complication is that Martin was not armed and that is what creates teh speculation of whether or not Zimmerman could have been in fear for his life.

The end result is that the prosecutor has decided that a charge of 2nd degree murder should be brought against Zimmerman on some basis that will be revealed in court. The supposition is that Zimmerman could have disengaged his observation of Martin and this would not have happened. What is not known is if he borke off his observation and proceeded back to meet the police and was ambushed by Martin or not. The fact is ndot known if he had his firearem drawn and ready to shoot but the statements have been that he had not.

In any event, this has progressed to a trial that will determine the fate of Zimmerman and his innocence or guilt. The fact remains that this was not a white on black crime as the media attempted to make it out to be going so far as to create a whole new race of people called White Hispanic. What will be so very interesting is the outcome of the trial and how the media will portray the results one way or the other.

In the end Martin will still be dead and Zimmerman's life will forever be affected. this was and is a tragic event for them both that could have been easily avoided if we could just learn to communicate with each other.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #34
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I agree with 99% of your post. If Trayvon was a thug who was trying to beat Zimmernam to death, as I believe he was, his death was not a tragedy. There is nothing tragic about a criminal being killed in the commission of a crime.

I believe that Zimmerman is an innocent man who life is being destroyed because he's being used as a pawn in a political game.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Martin will be on trial just as much as Zimmerman.
He will have every detail of his past that implicates him as a potential threat exposed.
Zimmerman had no way of knowing any of it except by Marti's perceived actions. What ensued is what caused his death. All the young man had to do was to run home and that would have been the end of it. assaulting a man with a gun isnt a wise choice.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:59 PM   #36
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The simple fact if Martin's "parents" had raised him correctly and not allowed him to be a little punk thug he would still be alive. Also I suspect if Martin had KNOWN before hand that Zimmerman was armed he would NOT have attacked him thus setting in sequence the events that unfolded to have him loose his life. But what is the old saying? "Live like a thug, die like a thug".. Martin did just that and I honestly do not see it as a great loss to society. At all.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Interesting Article On Zimmerman's Background by Reuters

almost sympathetic...except for the devil red eyes in the lead photo.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...83O18H20120425

btw, zimmerman supposedly has a drop of black blood in him.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #38
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
The simple fact if Martin's "parents" had raised him correctly and not allowed him to be a little punk thug
Even Joe Bloe says "If Trayvon was a thug" but you have stated he is a thug on which evidence? Wait for the trial.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
No I have not missed any point.
I think you watch too much Law and Order or those other cops shows on TV

Let me make it very simple for you.
If a man jumps me and knocks me to the ground and starts beating me and banging my head on the ground and I have a firearm I will shoot him not once but twice at the very least. I will fully expect to go to the police statin and would expect that my case be referred to a grand jury without charges. They grand jury would then decide if there was enough evidnece to constitute acriminal charge against me or no-bill me as a justifiable homicide.

What has occurred here is something different in that the initial evidence indicated that Zimmerman defended himself fro further attack by shooting the attacker.
An eyewitness interviewed by the police verified that Zimmerman was being beaten by Martin.

The complication is that Martin was not armed and that is what creates teh speculation of whether or not Zimmerman could have been in fear for his life.

The end result is that the prosecutor has decided that a charge of 2nd degree murder should be brought against Zimmerman on some basis that will be revealed in court. The supposition is that Zimmerman could have disengaged his observation of Martin and this would not have happened. What is not known is if he borke off his observation and proceeded back to meet the police and was ambushed by Martin or not. The fact is ndot known if he had his firearem drawn and ready to shoot but the statements have been that he had not.

In any event, this has progressed to a trial that will determine the fate of Zimmerman and his innocence or guilt. The fact remains that this was not a white on black crime as the media attempted to make it out to be going so far as to create a whole new race of people called White Hispanic. What will be so very interesting is the outcome of the trial and how the media will portray the results one way or the other.

In the end Martin will still be dead and Zimmerman's life will forever be affected. this was and is a tragic event for them both that could have been easily avoided if we could just learn to communicate with each other.

I don't watch law and order,but let's say in case Martian was just minding his own business and some self appointed watcher was following him. If it was me I would have kicked the shit out of him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Martin will be on trial just as much as Zimmerman.
He will have every detail of his past that implicates him as a potential threat exposed.
Zimmerman had no way of knowing any of it except by Marti's perceived actions. What ensued is what caused his death. All the young man had to do was to run home and that would have been the end of it. assaulting a man with a gun isnt a wise choice.
I don't think Trayvon knew about the gun until he got shot. He probably realized his mistake for a only few seconds; I'll bet he was very surprised. Trayvon never would have attacked Zimmerman if he had known he was armed.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
almost sympathetic...except for the devil red eyes in the lead photo.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...83O18H20120425

I think he has a grandfather in Peru that was actually an "African-Peruvian".

If Trayvon had the same racial background as Zimmerman and he had been killed by a white man the press would have described Trayvon as a black man.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Even Joe Bloe says "If Trayvon was a thug" but you have stated he is a thug on which evidence? Wait for the trial.
Actually, i believe that, in another thread, Joe Bloe has stated that Trayvon was, in fact, a thug. Based, of course, on the very simple fact that the media was refusing to tell us he was a thug.

No, really.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #43
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Being kicked out of school, possession of burglary tools, and graffiti. Then add to this the thugs twitter account name http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/th...artins-tweets/

There is your proof the little punk was a thug. Or at the least a thug wanna-be.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
The simple fact if Martin's "parents" had raised him correctly and not allowed him to be a little punk thug he would still be alive. But what is the old saying? "Live like a thug, die like a thug".. Martin did just that and I honestly do not see it as a great loss to society. At all.
So kind of you to judge him as a "little punk thug". Aftrer all, what you wear determines if you are a sleazeball or not. Who dressed better, Martin or Madoff? In your lunatic world, which is the capital offense, the music he listened to or the tattoos? I didn't realize either was cause for execution. And lest the pea-brain crowd get all insenced I am NOT referring to Zimmerman here, but rather YOUR stupid comment that because a guy wears certain clothes and looks a certain way that his death is no loss to society. Who gets to vote on how you look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
And what possible difference does that make one way or the other? Odd how the same folks who claim not to be racist worry about who has what "kind of blood", isn't it?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
From what I can tell by the reliable eyewitnesses, 911 tapes, photographs, police reports and other things that aren't doctored, the only way they can prove 2nd degree murder (to me at least) is if Z pulled out his weapon, approached and threatened Martin with it before Martin verbally or physically engaged Z. I haven't seen any info to indicate this. Even from the supposed "testimony" from Martin's girlfriend that has mysteriously disappeared.

Quote:
You forgot about the civil suit against the HOA and the City of Sanford. IMO, that's what this is about. And the lawyers and TV ratings and perceived political points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I agree with 99% of your post. If Trayvon was a thug who was trying to beat Zimmernam to death, as I believe he was, his death was not a tragedy. There is nothing tragic about a criminal being killed in the commission of a crime.

I believe that Zimmerman is an innocent man who life is being destroyed because he's being used as a pawn in a political game.
Quote:
You know that Zimmerman was called a "vigilante" on several cable news networks. Does that bother you equally? After all, Joe Bloe is just some poster on an SHMB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I don't watch law and order,but let's say in case Martian was just minding his own business and some self appointed watcher was following him. If it was me I would have kicked the shit out of him.
Why? You know "Martian" approached Z first by the 911 tapes. You know "Martian" was a guest in a gated community. Paranoid much? Or do you have a chip on your shoulder?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women