Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

there's a pimp/hooker here in Houston that does this...

calling the donation a 'phone bill'.

most dudes just laugh, and then you have your occasional sucker.

as long as they had a good time, in the end I guess that's all that matters.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:00 AM   #32
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccl3 View Post
This will be a wildly unpopular viewpoint, but I subscribe to it, nonetheless. Since I could not force myself to have sex, for any price, with someone I was not attracted to, I prefer to give providers the same choice. If I do not hear from a lady that I have already seen once or twice, I assume that she feels that the money does not make us compatible enough and I move on.
you seem to be the minority on this one, I just get SO MANY complaints from other guys about these ladies begging them to visit them and sometimes downright demanding them to see them even if they have never seen them bcd before. Hell im afraid to contact a client unsolicited because i never want to be those ladies!! In this business i always thought we were paid for our discretion and i always thought the guys were supposed to seek us out and not the other way around....
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #33
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

This kind of stuff is why you get a hobby phone and leave it turned off except when you are ready to hobby. Also never give any provider any contact info that there is any chance of someone else seeing.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #34
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
you seem to be the minority on this one, I just get SO MANY complaints from other guys about these ladies begging them to visit them and sometimes downright demanding them to see them even if they have never seen them bcd before. Hell im afraid to contact a client unsolicited because i never want to be those ladies!! In this business i always thought we were paid for our discretion and i always thought the guys were supposed to seek us out and not the other way around....
Jules, you are correct. That is why I said the viewpoint would not be popular. With many hobbyists having a marriage to be concerned about, discretion is not only desirable, but essential. My situation is different and I make every effort to explain that to the provider, if I wish to see her more than once. I understand that it is difficult to remember who can be contacted and who cannot, but I feel that if I am willing to develop that relationship, she should be, as well.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #35
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

ecc13, I'm somewhat with you. I don't necssarily like a direct solicitation but if I've seen somebody and it at least appears to me that we really had a good time and kind of "clicked", I would love to have just a quick note from her later saying she enjoyed it and hope we can get together again sometimes or maybe even the occasional "hi, hope you are doing well". This at times would make the difference between me seeing her the next time I hobby or looking elsewhere.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:07 AM   #36
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I have a few hobby friends I text or chat with on YIM. Some I've never seen - some were once-and-done experiences, some are part of the inner circle. It's all friendly "how are you", or non-hobby discussions. When I'm ready, I use it sometimes to initiate a session schedule.

One - who self-confessed to ignoring this advice, sometimes gets steamed about a cancel / NCNS. Since I live close, and we have scheduling karma history - I've told her repeatedly she should let me be plan B. It's never happened but I still wouldn't mind, and would also be comfortable in declining.

Bottom line - in general unsolicited session requests are not cool. If you have that comfort level - sure - why not? My dentist office calls when they get a cancel and ask me if I want to come in early for my regular cleaning...
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #37
guest071111
Account Disabled

User ID: 70793
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Jules, I don't think a provider should contact a client out of the blue soliciting business ESPECIALLY not over the phone. Many clients have SO's and their privacy should be respected. I might let a few of my regulars know that I am available after a break through email but that's about it.
guest071111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:53 AM   #38
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

If a plan B is needed the emails and notes fishing for business make plan B easier.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #39
Pleasure09
For your Pleasure

User ID: 2417
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think a guy should feel obligated to see anyone except who he wants to see nor has to continue to recieve unwanted contact.. Its as easy as telling said person you cannot or do not want to recieve this type of contact and as far as feeling obligated to see someone or scared to have her know you are seeing someone else is just crazy.. Really lol.. If a guy tells me he doesnt want to give a certain ref, because she will get mad, I call bs or ask for another ref, but normally I will not waste time trying to figure it out... I myself with guys I have seen and typically I know they don't mind, I send out messages for specials. If I am asked not to I won't and respect that. I would not hold a client hostage, so to speak, I always offer to be a provider ref or to give okays if a guy is worthy, reg client of mine or not.. To the guys who are saying this. Has said provider told you she would not be a ref for you or denied you a good ok with a provider? Or are you assuming since you have seen said provider so long she would be upset?? I say use her as a ref if she gives ok great, if not stop seeing her, now you know you are not in a healthy, lol, provider/client situation (or something like that)... Just my 2 cents...
Pleasure09 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #40
shortguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't mind the occasional Eccie pm from a lady that I've seen before but it's gotta be from a lady that I've seen before.
Texts make me go grrrrrrrr & an unsolicited phone call will make me think she's a crazy person so she gets removed from my list with the quickness...
shortguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #41
Jack Nicholson
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortguy View Post
I don't mind the occasional Eccie pm from a lady that I've seen before but it's gotta be from a lady that I've seen before.
Texts make me go grrrrrrrr & an unsolicited phone call will make me think she's a crazy person so she gets removed from my list with the quickness...
I'm with Shorty; I prefer PMs rather than email.
Jack Nicholson is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #42
Precision45
Valued Poster

I'm single, so it doesn't really matter to me. The little cutie in my Avatar occasionally texts me and asks if I want to get together, most of the time I can't, but it's nice to know someone is thinking of me lol. She knows that when we do get together I more than take care of her. It's human nature, people try to contact other people who treat them well.

I guess I'm of the opinion if the girl has met me and we've developed a "friendship" then she's more than welcome to call, text PM or email as much as she wants.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

I've been lucky enough to find it very hard to leave several providers, and lucky enough to have only a few that made me think WTF! It is not so much the size of the menu, as it is that spark that is just really hard to put a finger on. I am a single guy w/o a SO, but that could change at any minute -- but I doubt it -- but I will always be around some kind of family &/or friends. There just has to be some middle ground.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #44
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree 100% Carly. I do not contact the gentleman who visit me, and for the lady's to make a guy feel like he has to sneak around us is crazy as hell.
If I was a guy who was feeling that way? Then you really need to take a step back from one who does this, it can turn to a very dangerous hobby for you. Come on you are not the only one she is seeing, and you are not in this for a relationship. Yes you have some you connect with better than others. This is a hobby full of variety to experiences. It is to be Fun without strings!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
Competition is fierce. And thats exactly why you should always carry yourself with class. And I'm sorry, but in my opinion, calling or texting a guy to come see me is out of the question. If your services are great, you have a great personality & you carry yourself as a lady, most likely that guy that saw another lady will be back to see you. Most men like a variety of play toys....and thats just fine with me. When a guy finds a lady he enjoys all around the table.....he will be back. Ladies need to stop being selfish and stingy.....IT DOES NOT LOOK CUTE ON YOU Eventrally you will loose your client all together. Just like giving refs for gents. If you as a provider refuse to give a ref for a guy.....do you honestly think he is ganna wanna see you again? On the other hand, if a provider does give a great ref for a gent...he is ganna be like, wow, she is such a sweetie for doing that for me, I'm ganna have to go back and see her. The way I see it the ladies that are getting mad because one of their clients is seeing another lady, is because their biz is slow.......and they might wanna re evaluate their biz skills, that might be the reason your biz is slow. Change your attitude. Just because he wants to see another lady doesn't mean he didn't enjoy his self with you.....it just means he wants something different this time. Be nice, give a good ref......and he will be back to see you.
Sami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women