Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
I am a little confused... i squirt and when i do its not urinating im not so versed on fetishes..i get lots of request for golden showers..(which i dont do) i thought that was urinating..but i do oblidge to squirting so i dont think (in my opinion ) and everyone please correct me if im wrong if a urinating fetish is completely differant from squirting cause when i squirt its clear and deftly not urine it even comes out of a seperate hole...
I need pictures!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:56 PM   #32
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't forget about all of the forbidden ones like SSTC, CIP, & the Creampie.

Those seem to be some of Logan's favorites.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:23 PM   #33
loftdweller
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'd worship, kiss, lick, hell anything you said if you showed up with that gun. O what am I saying I'd do it without the gun.
loftdweller is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #34
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munk View Post
I have an armpit fetish. I love to suck and kiss a nice clean feminine armpit.
That tickles but it feels REALLY good!
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:44 AM   #35
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Well I looked it up.

any object, activity, etc, to which one is excessively or irrationally devoted

any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion

Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

an object or bodily part whose real or fantasized presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Psychiatry . the compulsive use of some object, or part of the body, as a stimulus in the course of attaining sexual gratification, as a shoe, a lock of hair, or underclothes.

Word Origin & History

fetish
1610s, fatisso, from Port. fetiço "charm, sorcery," originally feitiço "made artfully, artificial," from L. facticius "made by art," from facere "to make" (see factitious). L. facticius in Sp. has become hechizo "magic, witchcraft, sorcery." Probably introduced by Port. sailors and traders as a name for charms and talismans worshipped by the inhabitants of the Guinea coast of Africa. Popularized in anthropology by C. de Brosses' Le Culte des Dieux Fétiches (1760), which influenced the word's spelling in English (Fr. fétiche , also from the Port. word). Figurative sense of "something irrationally revered.

It seems that it's not what you do that makes it a fetish. It's how you feel and think about doing it.

So if fetishes are extra, don't act like you want it too much, and you're covered!
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

With all the HOT providers in Dallas... why are there seemingly NO takers when it comes to my fetish? All I hear is that’s no big deal, but it just never happens. What’s even funnier is most providers have the attitude less is more in regard to talking. But total silence for an entire session... next to impossible. On my Idaho tour it almost happened. It was with a provider I have seen several times before. But it didn't! My quest continues... but the question is, if this is so simple why can't or won't providers fulfill this unique request?

Does this really seem like the kind of fetish one must pay extra to acquire? No doubt it I offered double or triple the hourly rate, I would have many a taker. But why in the heck is this such a challenge otherwise?

Old 07-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #37
PODarkness
Valued Poster

It's a textbook case of "easier said than done".
Old 07-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #38
Guest100314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 1517
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
<-------------Some ladies actually ENJOY them and do NOT charge extra for fetish(es).
+1
Guest100314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
It's a textbook case of "easier said than done".

Boy don't I know it! The providers that have tried can't believe how hard it is! (No pun intended!)

Old 07-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #40
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

My only real fetish is COF. I even know the very moment it became a fetish.

Feet nor greek interest me and there are a lot of things out there which I've seen video that completely turned me off.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #41
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Boy don't I know it! The providers that have tried can't believe how hard it is! (No pun intended!)
This is one of those rare times when "easier said than done" is more than just a figure of speech. It is the literal description of your situation.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
This is one of those rare times when "easier said than done" is more than just a figure of speech. It is the literal description of your situation.
I have an Austin provider that feels she's up for the challenge. Meeting today at 3 pm. Spent 40 minutes answering questions to make sure it might work. We'll see?! She was cute.. she asked when the door closes can I call you? I just started laughing and said hell ya! She might be a winner!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #43
cucksub
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I have a fetish for dominant providers- not so much D/s type stuff like beating, but softer stuff like a sexually assertive woman. I think that many men, like me, find that this break from their traditional leadership and authority roles is a tremendous turn-on.

I tend to stick with massages and bodyrubs with an L1 or L2 finish instead of looking for GFE type experiences, and some of the girls I'd love to see most have stated that they don't deviate from the (IMO very scripted) GFE type visit. Going for a bodyrub/L1 visit and having a (freshly showered) provider put me through some facesitting until she's satisfied and then giving me a tease and denial HJ and making me beg for what turns out to be a ruined orgasm is a hot visit. I find CFNM to be a huge turn on too. Finding a provider I click with and can explore these fantasies with has been a challenge, but those I've found have blown my mind.

I used to see an asian girl who was a college student and spoke perfect English. She worked at "Chinese Barbie" maybe 10-15 years ago and gave great bodyrubs with L1 and L2. A couple years after she no longer worked there- she still worked but we lost touch- I ran into her at a college campus. We reconnected and during the next three years, I saw her and her hot roommates in their apartment. We had all kinds of fetish visits where I let her use her imagination. I'd pay for a couple hours time and L2 and instead get tied to the massage table and teased with no release for an hour or two, then sequentially milked with 3-4 ruined orgasms before finally getting drained. She'd tie me to the table then do an L3 visit with someone in the next room and I'd hear her getting fucked like crazy, and when she came back to me she'd tell me how much better the other customer was and how I only deserved to be allowed to jerk off for her. I could type for hours, but suffice it to say that this girl got into my head as a fantasy girl in a very big way. She's since moved on since college graduation and she's now happily married. We've spoken a few times, the last time about 5 yrs ago, and her husband has no idea about her wild past.
cucksub is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #44
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I have a fetish for ice cream sandwiches
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I have an Austin provider that feels she's up for the challenge. Meeting today at 3 pm. Spent 40 minutes answering questions to make sure it might work. We'll see?! She was cute.. she asked when the door closes can I call you? I just started laughing and said hell ya! She might be a winner!
Met at 2.. had a great time... BUT NO GO! Started with "HI" Game Over! The quest continues!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women