Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48051
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #31
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Wouldn't have thought that somebody calling somebody a nigger would have required it to be pointed out to admins that were paying attention. I got a warning from zodiac for pointing out that Gary Johnson likes to smoke weed, all in good fun. Priorities, I guess. Or maybe proclivities? Which is close to bloviations.
And by rights you should get another one for bring up the forbidden drug topic again after being warned previously. Its not a priority issue, its a site rules issue that I and the Col. have the task of enforcing.

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #32
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

What do you expect from libtards CC? They're all as dumb as a sack of hammers. Lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:02 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me ask our veterans, if your commanding officer or senior NCO has some shit going down, real serious shit and they went to bed what would happen to them? You know what would happen; dereliction of duty charges. If in wartime that could be considered cowardice in the face of the enemy. For the truly stupid people around here, I am a veteran. I am not in the military now. Obama is the Commander in Chief right now. He was derelict, he was (and is) a disgrace, he allowed Americans to be killed without lifting a finger other than to get inside Michelle's panties that night.

The crime is simple; read the Consitution. "high crimes and misdemeanors". After Nixon and Clinton that is up to the House to determine and the Senate to try. Don't you people ever read anything except the instructions on a pack of condoms. You'd think you've have it down by now.

WTF trying to put on a condom
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #34
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ah, the peanut gallery of genius teatards is in full throat - throats full of each others' dicks, that is.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:18 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Eight Heads in a Duffel Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Has anyone been reprimanded or shit canned over it?
That's where the main issue is coming from. Hillary "took responsibility" for the fuckup but nothing happened to her except she quit, which was in process anyway. Until someones head rolls, its not going to go away.

And yes, MANY people care about this. But since you are not reading anything about them, they don't exist.
We went to war over WMD's that weren't there and nobody got shit canned. Why did you folks on the right sit on your hands over that fuc up and pee your panties over this one?

Tell me what head rolled? None and you know what? Bush got reelected...you guys have selective outrage and the majority of Amercians know it and that is one reason why Obama got reelected.

If you think anything is going to happen...just look at what happened to Bush and crew. That is what will happen to Obama and crew. Nothing. And for the record...I think the Iraq war fuc up was way more tragic then this BS...in terms of lives and money.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:31 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You can be sure that if Bush were President and handled Benghazi the way Obama did, the media, and the libs on this board would be all over him, and he'd probably be forced to resign.

I'm not defending Bush, I'm exposing your hypocrisy.
Bush took us to war of cherry picked WMD BS and his continued lie of linking Iraq to 9/11.

So the hypocrisy is from both sides...the right defended Bush's lies and still defend them.

The fact of the matter is that Cheney and crew had been trying to figure out a way to remove Saddam and 9/11 gave it to them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:32 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

WTF trying to put on a condom
LOL

Everybody should wear a condom around your posts!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

JD, where was GW when 9/11 occurred? Oh that's right, he was sitting on a stool, in front of a bunch of Florida school kids with his patented dumb, blank look on his face.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:50 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JD, where was GW when 9/11 occurred? Oh that's right, he was sitting on a stool, in front of a bunch of Florida school kids with his patented dumb, blank look on his face.
W identified and responded with force against the terrorist attackers, BigKoTex; whereas, Odumbo lied about and denied that there were any terrorist attackers at Benghazi, and then Odumbo went to a fund raiser in Las Vegas. 'Splain that, BigKoTex!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:55 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

A picture says a thousand words:

Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love it. We catch Obama in an obvious stupid, possibly criminal act, and all we hear about is how Bush did the same thing. That was my point! If Bush had done the same thing, you libs would be outraged by what you are now defending in Obama.

FUCKING HYPOCRITES! !!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

BigKoTex, you didn't explain why Odumbo lied about Benghazi, nor did you explain why he ignored the Benghazi, allowing it to devolve into the tragedy it did, nor does your ignorant post address why Odumbo so unaffectedly flew off to attend a fund raiser in Las Vegas after an U.S. ambassador was killed on U.S. sovereign soil.

Odumbo's the liar @:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...g=mg;60minutes

Kroft: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya attack. Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?

Obama: Well it's too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BigKoTex, you didn't explain why Odumbo lied about Benghazi, nor did you explain why he ignored the Benghazi, allowing it to devolve into the tragedy it did, nor does your ignorant post address why Odumbo so unaffectedly flew off to attend a fund raiser in Las Vegas after an U.S. ambassador was killed on U.S. sovereign soil.

Odumbo's the liar @:
With the notable exception of repeated references to an individual named "Odumbo" in this forum, I can honestly say that I have never heard of an anyone with that name. In the future, please use actual names as opposed to gibberish.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I love it. We catch Obama in an obvious stupid, possibly criminal act, and all we hear about is how Bush did the same thing. That was my point! If Bush had done the same thing, you libs would be outraged by what you are now defending in Obama.

FUCKING HYPOCRITES! !!
And my point is you only call out one side. Why should the libs give a shit about what Obama did that night when the people that are crying about it did not give a shit that Bush linked 9/11 and Saddam so he could go to WAR with Iraq?

A hypocrite calling a hypocrite a hypocritemakes perfect sense to people that can truely see both sides. Something you fail to do over and over despite you sitting on the fence post watching it all.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Obama promoted the phony "video" story to insulate himself from blowback for failing to take the necessary step to protect our overseas Americans......

We now know Obama did nothing, then lied about his role.

Then he had the poor slub who made the video in prison !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women