Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 06:00 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
the only reason I come here is to poke the trolls.
I am beginning to think I have made a scientific discovery of the ability of the libtard to lose what little intelligence they have over a period of time.

Damn, I was wrong, there was no intelligence in the first place.......my bad.
Why don't you poke the dumb asses who think a terrorist will take the time to go through a refugee program instead of stealing a visa and coming as a tourist? Or home grown like Timothy McVeigh?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:25 AM   #32
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why don't you poke the dumb asses who think a terrorist will take the time to go through a refugee program instead of stealing a visa and coming as a tourist? Or home grown like Timothy McVeigh?

So if there is an alternate way for them to enter the US we should just forget about trying to stop them anywhere? Fuck they could just go to Mexico and WR could show them the easiest path to the US.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:47 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess it's the season of half truths, Ben Carson DID NOT say that Syrian refugees were rabid dogs, nor did he compare them to rabid dogs. What he said was the if you have a rabid dog in the neighborhood then you want to know where it is and that doesn't mean you dislike all dogs. Carson was talking about the very likely possibility of ISIS terrorists (or whatever name you want to give them) mingling in with refugees. Those are the "rabid dogs" that Carson was talking about. Only an absolute moron or a political hack could misunderstand this by accident.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:35 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess it's the season of half truths
JDIdiot ... speaking of "the season of half truths" ... have they located ... the remote island ... and the missing ... 777 ... yet?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:50 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
So if there is an alternate way for them to enter the US we should just forget about trying to stop them anywhere? Fuck they could just go to Mexico and WR could show them the easiest path to the US.
Should we block the French or Belgium's as they were the ones carried out Paris attack?
Old 11-21-2015, 09:00 AM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

We should do whatever is needed to weed out potential terrorists regardless of where they come from.
Just another drop in Mike's IQ points.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Islamists will not waiver in their jihad, that all nonbelievers are infidels, that all believers that are not sufficiently practicing jihad are to be killed as well, that there goal is a one world caliphate, that Sharia law will be the only law, and it is not just a US Muslim thing. They are killing Muslims, and anyone else indiscriminately.

Do you not understand that Syria under Assad is a secular nation and the fight is not against an oppressive regime but a fight to gain control of a nation to legitimize their existence. the spread of Syrians is a positive method to spread the outreach of radical Islam and furthers their goals as stated above.

\Wake up fools. You think living in the US with Christians that fight for the right to pray in schools is somehow a terrible thing. Just wait till the caliphate makes all laws other than Sharia the way of the world.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:02 AM   #37
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Much like the communist infiltration of the US has taken a very long period of time in the time frame of our nation. So it will be a long time in the Islmists in reaching their goal. Why should we wait till the horses are out of the barn before we attempt to shut the door.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:04 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What do you think the purpose of our "sanctuary cities" is?
Old 11-21-2015, 09:12 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
We should do whatever is needed to weed out potential terrorists regardless of where they come from.
Just another drop in Mike's IQ points.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Islamists will not waiver in their jihad, that all nonbelievers are infidels, that all believers that are not sufficiently practicing jihad are to be killed as well, that there goal is a one world caliphate, that Sharia law will be the only law, and it is not just a US Muslim thing. They are killing Muslims, and anyone else indiscriminately.

Do you not understand that Syria under Assad is a secular nation and the fight is not against an oppressive regime but a fight to gain control of a nation to legitimize their existence. the spread of Syrians is a positive method to spread the outreach of radical Islam and furthers their goals as stated above.

\Wake up fools. You think living in the US with Christians that fight for the right to pray in schools is somehow a terrible thing. Just wait till the caliphate makes all laws other than Sharia the way of the world.
You fuckers have thrown in the white towel already. You need to jump on the Trump bandwagon, but instead if deporting Latinos add anyone else you don't like. Get all the refugees that have come here in the last 10 years. Bunker up if you are that fearful.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:46 AM   #40
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
You fuckers have thrown in the white towel already. You need to jump on the Trump bandwagon, but instead if deporting Latinos add anyone else you don't like. Get all the refugees that have come here in the last 10 years. Bunker up if you are that fearful.
We do not want to deport Latinos. We wish to deport those who have come to the United States illegally - like every other country does, and is in conformance with international agreements and treaties.

You are incredibly stupid and/or intentionally deceitful.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:56 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
We do not want to deport Latinos. We wish to deport those who have come to the United States illegally - like every other country does, and is in conformance with international agreements and treaties.

You are incredibly stupid and/or intentionally deceitful.
Reading isn't one of your skills, like who is on ignore.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:11 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually EVA he caught you dead to rights. You were advancing a lie and you got called out. It is about illegal immigration and not immigration. You libs have been lying to each other so long that you're starting to believe your own propaganda.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #43
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Reading isn't one of your skills, like who is on ignore.
Perhaps it is you who cannot read - try my sig line, dumbhead.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:31 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually EVA he caught you dead to rights. You were advancing a lie and you got called out. It is about illegal immigration and not immigration. You libs have been lying to each other so long that you're starting to believe your own propaganda.
That fucker thought we wouldn't notice, but he is a stupid motherfucker.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 11:33 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You gonna kick his ass with your bare fists, JL?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women