Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Fine Americans, all of you.

Budman obviously can't read his own posts, but is quick to insult rather than substantiate his outrageous claims ...posted from his Mommy's laptop.

And LLephantMan stays awake all night worrying about the size of Frenchmen's balls, making up "quotes" from President Obama and whining about "Republican bashing."

The new Crusaders!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAA!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:57 AM   #32
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fine Americans, all of you. Budman obviously can't read his own posts, but is quick to insult rather than substantiate his outrageous claims ... Made from his Mommy's laptop.

The new Crusaders!
Point out in my original post where I made any of the statements you claim I made. You can't so you deflect. Fuck off moron.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I don't think it will ever be completely eradicated. So we need to kill them before they kill innocents. Fuck the rehabilitation bullshit. The fuckers in gitmo should all be executed as soon as we determine that any info they have has been divulged. The bullshit of giving them a koran and special meals and specific times to pray is fucked up. Interrogate the shit out of them and then put a bullet in their head. We need to become as brutal and merciless as our enemy.
If we become like our enemy, what is the point in the first place? We are different. We, well most of us, value life. You are the shortsighted type who is ruled by emotion and fear. They are both terrible guides.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:52 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
If we become like our enemy, what is the point in the first place?
Speak for yourself or identify the "we," because if you are calling those of us who want to preserve our country and our heritage "the enemy," then you are the enemy of our country.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:01 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You accused FOX of being liars, Budman. You said it was "not difficult" to kill the people in Paris. You minimalized the crime, or act of war or whatever is scaring the shit out of you today.

Your outraged bullshit is in your post.

The part about posting from behind your Mommy's laptop was my addition to your frightened, shit your pants, chest beating rant.

Of course that's worth another insult or two. Fuck off? You're so frightened you couldn't fuck anything, ya chickenshit.

Judging by posts in this bold thread by you and the LLephant man, the terrorists have won.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #36
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
You accused FOX of being liars, Budman. You said it was "not difficult" to kill the people in Paris. You minimalized the crime, or act of war or whatever is scaring the shit out of you today.

The part about posting from behind your Mommy's laptop was my addition to your frightened, shit your pants, chest beating rant.

Of course that's worth another insult or two. Fuck off? You're so frightened you couldn't fuck anything, ya chickenshit.

Judging by posts in this bold thread by you and the LLephant man, the terrorists have won.

I don't have time to scold you right now but I will get back to you. In the mean time go stand in the corner like the dunce you are.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:14 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't have time to scold you right now but I will get back to you. In the mean time go stand in the corner like the dunce you are.

Make him put his thumb in his ass again, thanks...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:34 PM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Make him put his thumb in his ass again, thanks...

And play " switch " while he's awaiting his " schooling " and ass chewing !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:21 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We are different. We, well most of us, value life.
If we value life, then why do we keep releasing the miscreants at Gitmo knowing that 30% of them will go straight back to trying to kill us? That's crazy.

And why should we value the lives of jihadists more than they do? If they want to be martyrs for Allah why shouldn't we facilitate it? We're just givng them what they yearn for. We also reaffirm our own value of preserving non-jihadist life when we eliminate those whose sole purpose on this earth is to kill us.

The people who feed you your shallow libtard talking points ("we're different, we value life") don't think these things through, do they sewer rat?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:44 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are different. We, well most of us, value life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
....why do we keep releasing the miscreants at Gitmo knowing that 30% of them will go straight back to trying to kill us? That's crazy.
It's too simple!

Want-a-be-a-Womb is an atheist. ISIS and other terror groups now kill Christians. That's ok with him.

I suspect that's why it is secretly acceptable to him for Hitler to have killed Jews!

"We" are not different. He is. It makes him feel better to persecute people if he is in a group.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:57 AM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Hermann Goering - Nuremberg 1946
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Hermann Goering - Nuremberg 1946

You are such a filthy piece of garbage.

Go tell Parisians they are NOT being attacked - it's all a Nazi-style plot. And while you're at it, see how many pacifists you can find over there. Ask the friends and families of the 500 ISIS victims where the pacifists are.

You're beneath contempt.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:46 AM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Go tell Parisians they are NOT being attacked - it's all a Nazi-style plot. And while you're at it, see how many pacifists you can find over there. Ask the friends and families of the 500 ISIS victims where the pacifists are.

You're beneath contempt.
Actually, he's probably beneath assup and / or EKIM right about now having one of those gloryhole orgies ! He's partial to the bottom position after all of those hunched over down at the 'holes ! And him being a EUNUCH, he can't " drive " anyway !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:03 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're beneath contempt.
That's why his Black GF kicked his ass to the curb. She figured it out fast.

BTW: It is reported that military recruiting/enlisting is up in France!!!!
Old 11-21-2015, 03:59 PM   #45
Budman
BANNED

Quote:

OK, step away from the corner and pull your finger out of your ass for just a minute while I try to explain my OP to you. When you're finished return to the aforementioned position you fucking dunce.

Quote:
I have heard so much about the "mastermind" of the Paris attacks and how much planning had to go into this cowardly attack. CNN & Fox and it seems like every news outlet speaks of this scum bag like he was this brilliant military mind. IMO nothing could be further from the truth. It would not be difficult to kill innocent bystanders in mass when you have a handful of like minded people who want to die killing as many people as possible. I don't recall McVey being described as a mastermind having great military strategies rolling around in his fucked up head.

Can someone please explain to me what was so complicated about this attack? What took so much planning and genius to kill 129 people?
The above post states that most media outlets refer to this scumbag as if he was a military genius. There is nothing about the French military whatsoever. IMO it is not that difficult to kill numerous unarmed, unsuspecting people when you have no intention of escaping.

The last sentence ask a question so I will now direct it to you.

What part of the Paris attack was so difficult to plan? Was it the go into a crowded area and pull a gun and start shooting people? Was it push this button and blow yourself up along with others when it appears you will be captured or killed? Come on Sup, explain the military genius part of this attack.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women