Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2015, 11:09 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to read the article on how Politico was the one caught lying about Dr. Carson ... and that ain't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Deflection is when the cum shot bounces off your forehead and goes into gay rey's mouth... Lusty Tard has terrible aim
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:12 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

What about Bob? He supposedly stabbed the person and a belt buckle stopped it. He said it was a friend and now says it was a close relative. Inconsistencies are mounting. Pretty soon we will find out he never really operated on anyone but instead played Operation.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:13 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Deflection is when the cum shot bounces off your forehead and goes into gay rey's mouth... Lusty Tard has terrible aim
Quit projecting your perverse personal experiences onto others, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
What about Bob? He supposedly stabbed the person and a belt buckle stopped it. He said it was a friend and now says it was a close relative. Inconsistencies are mounting. Pretty soon we will find out he never really operated on anyone but instead played Operation.
What about Odumbo's fictitious girlfriend or his flyer saying he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Your lying ilk reeks of hypocrisy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:20 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quit projecting your perverse personal experiences onto others, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

What about Odumbo's fictitious girlfriend or his flyer saying he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Your lying ilk reeks of hypocrisy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas
What of it? You people make me sick.

You're the one getting jizz shots bounced off your forehead and into gay rey's mouth. I'd say you guys are the perverse ones...

Looks like you're winning Idiot of the Year. Congratulations! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving shitheel.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:22 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Is the Idiot of the Year back from his little hidey hole?

Someone should tell him how he didn't lose his rep whilst ducking the DOTY race, again.

First DOTY. First IOTY.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What of it? You people make me sick.

You're the one getting jizz shots bounced off your forehead and into gay rey's mouth. I'd say you guys are the perverse ones...

Looks like you're winning Idiot of the Year. Congratulations! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving shitheel.
You're demonstrably cock-sucking hypocrites, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Politico is the liar in this instance, and your "#Grubered" ass is marching lock step behind Hildabeast: the biggest fucking liar since Stalin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's the "what of it", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the write in candidate is winning the "Idiot of the Year" contest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is the Idiot of the Year back from his little hidey hole?

Someone should tell him how he didn't lose his rep whilst ducking the DOTY race, again.

First DOTY. First IOTY.
The record shows you're the DOTY for the past three years, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:39 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to read the article on how Politico was the one caught lying about Dr. Carson ... and that ain't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Sperm bank, you were the ignorant fucktard bringing up Hillary to defend Carson. Where did you see where I mentioned the Politico article? Fucking dick drainer hankering.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:47 AM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're demonstrably cock-sucking hypocrites, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Politico is the liar in this instance, and your "#Grubered" ass is marching lock step behind Hildabeast: the biggest fucking liar since Stalin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's the "what of it", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the write in candidate is winning the "Idiot of the Year" contest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The record shows you're the DOTY for the past three years, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I've said all along if you show me some dirt on hillary, she should be put away. I haven't seen it yet. Did she lie about the video? yes. Do I give a shit? No. The damage was already done. What is the point.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:31 AM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Like when I try to lie to MY momma/seester when I tell them I didn't go to the dingleberry farm today, but MY hands are covered in shit and it looks like I used a turd for lipstick? Like that?
FTFW woomby !! Nice try AGAIN at transference and for stealing my lines woomby ! But no, it would be more like YOU when YOU lie to YOUR Momma / SEEster about being a " freelance writer for travel brochures " and that all the money YOU make from YOUR work at the 'holes is YOUR commission from a "writing job ". Using some anonymous client's pecker down at the 'holes to write Big Sir's name on YOUR face with those " ropey loads " does not make YOU a writer ! :woot_jump :
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:15 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
FTFW woomby !! Nice try AGAIN at transference and for stealing my lines woomby ! But no, it would be more like YOU when YOU lie to YOUR Momma / SEEster about being a " freelance writer for travel brochures " and that all the money YOU make from YOUR work at the 'holes is YOUR commission from a "writing job ". Using some anonymous client's pecker down at the 'holes to write Big Sir's name on YOUR face with those " ropey loads " does not make YOU a writer ! :woot_jump :
Nice try at transference and for stealing my lines you lying republitard cocksucker. Your daddy/brother must be so proud of you writing the great american novel in shit on the ground, all from shit that comes off your turd fingers after you work a shift at the warehouse making dingleberry pies.

You don't like anonymity, that's why you only work with momma/seester and daddy/brother.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:36 AM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
A true liberal would get his brain surgery done by a black surgeon, and not worry about affirmative action admissions to medical school and all that....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:23 AM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the grain in the pyramid thing is easily explained

and its not near as dumb as Obama's 57 states or corpsman, errors that the worlds smartest man should never make

in the bible it is related that joseph had a dream concerning lean and fat years and advised the pharaoh to store up grain; later, much later, the Hebrews were pressed into slavery and used for construction projects, some of which could be work on pyramids.

it was a simple error not thinking and conflating the two things, grain and construction projects

its only rabid destroyers who press things like this out of all proportion for political sake
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:30 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Wonder why they never challenged the assertion that the call to Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. You'd think that would be some kind of red flag.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:31 AM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Not everyone can be as honest about his past like Obama.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:43 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wonder why they never challenged the assertion that the call to Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. You'd think that would be some kind of red flag.
Some think Spanish flamenco music is the most beautiful music in the world ... The singing is a direct descendant of the Muslim call to prayer.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your slovenlines/, JDrunk.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women