Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #31
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hear, hear. Nat's latest post seemed to me to be more of a story change than a clarification. SEEMED. To me.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Now it seems there are other "issues" that were not stated in the original rebuttal that maybe should have been mentioned or posted as an alert and the reviewer has felt the need to clarify his position. WTF? At some point the reviewers credibility or the providers reputation comes into question.....Or both!

As for me, I think I'll stay away from both for the time being.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #33
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliejones View Post
It doesn't matter if you have been recently tested, SAFETY to me is key. There I have said it. It can't get anymore clearer than that. THAT is why Jasper was not happy with my service because I was not willing to compromise my safety for him NOR for ANYONE for that matter.
Hmm ok well a quick search of past reviews shows NJ has BBBJ on the menu so unless a change in service has come about a person can only be lead to one conclusion as to what she means.

If Jasper attempted BBFS why would you not post an alert on it??
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #34
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataliejones View Post
Since it seems that some are having a hard time reading between the lines of what I mean by treating me like a lady & not a piece of meat, and since Jasper obvioulsy will dare not admit that things went sour after his several attempts "to go where one should not GO" neither in the hobby or a one-night stand.

It doesn't matter if you have been recently tested, SAFETY to me is key. There I have said it. It can't get anymore clearer than that. THAT is why Jasper was not happy with my service because I was not willing to compromise my safety for him NOR for ANYONE for that matter.

If some are still unable to see why I acted the way I did, then so be it. Even after his pursuing "that" I still tried to be as accommodating as I could but he really wasn't interested in anything else. THAT is the truth. I will NEVER compromise my safety or anyone else's bad review or not and that makes me a GOOD provider NOT a bad one.
I read between the hazy lines. BBBJ vs CBJ is not a safety issue.

"to go where one should not GO" What does this mean, sounds like something from Star Trek.

So what are you really saying, just say it.

Where does passion blend in with this?
Old 02-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #35
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think this kind of thread illustrates the need to have MORE info in the public section of the review "form." Leave the Penthouse descriptions to BCD, but additional details need to be written by the gentlemen where we all can read it. And perhaps we need (and please DON'T toss dildos or tubes of lube at me, she says, ducking) a new forum where ladies can respond to what they consider arguable points or things that need to be clarified in the non-BCD part of reviews? Then we don't have to hash it out in Coed.

Unless we're flies on a wall (or a spy cam), none of us will ever really know what's true or not in any review or account, so we just have to take into account the body (no, not the 36-24-36 double D's) of info we have on a provider, posts, ads, reviews, etc., and the history of posts and reviews by the gentleman and decide for ourselves. Reputation, reputation, reputation in this biz means everything!

But sometimes, even the best just have a bad experience. Law of averages.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #36
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wouldn't you prefer that those threads get buried in the coed section much like bad reviews eventually do?

if there were a special forum for providers to take up arguable points with their reviewers it would probably hurt the providers rep even worse as it would likely sit on the first page or two for a looong time.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #37
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

These threads too often become arguments(drama) not clarification of arguable points that honestly lead to confusion on the part of everyone that was not involved.

I believe a provider has every right to defend her reputation. Providers, with good reputations on this board, that had a bad session for whatever reason should say as much and leave it at that. In this case less is more.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
In this case less is more.
Amen. I'm pretty new to these boards, but I have yet to see a thread like this wind down in the provider's favor.

I don't think its a coincidence that, for the most part, the truly stellar providers in Houston will seldom post in coed.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:38 AM   #39
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw Jasper last nite and he was very sweet to me. We got along really well, and he paid me my rate and even tipped me a large sum. He also wanted to see if I could stay longer, which I couldn't. He never said one harsh word and he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. Sometimes I believe its a case of people not clicking with each other. No one ever knows if they are going to mesh with the person they are going to see. I had a great time with him. I'm sorry about your experience.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #40
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Amen. I'm pretty new to these boards, but I have yet to see a thread like this wind down in the provider's favor.

I don't think its a coincidence that, for the most part, the truly stellar providers in Houston will seldom post in coed.
+1
Old 02-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #41
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post

So you're saying that the REALLY good providers only open their mouth for....

I quess you don't have to have an IQ, or an opinion, for that, huh?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #42
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
So you're saying that the REALLY good providers only open their mouth for....

I quess you don't have to have an IQ, or an opinion, for that, huh?
No, that's not what I'm saying at all and I'm sorry if you took it that way. I'm just pointing out that there's a reason a highly professional provider (and there are plenty of them in Houston) would avoid drama and getting into he-said-she-said pissing contests: they are no-win situations for her.

Hypothetically speaking, even if the provider is proven right and vindicated, what's the cost? She's had to come on here and air hers and a client's dirty laundry in front of everyone. And to what end? To sleep better about one lousy review? From a business perspective it hardly seems worth it, considering, as you've already pointed out, the number of lurkers who read these threads and make their "shopping" decisions based on discretion and minimal issue.

I'm not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing, it just is what it is. At the end of the day, the hobbyists are shoppers and the providers are sellers. As a seller, why would you pursue any course of action that could potentially sour a potential buyer's opinion of what you're selling? I don't know Jasper and I don't know NJ. C'mon, FIH. You've been around these boards. When has a thread like this EVER concluded positively for the OP?

Now, of course, if there is a problem with the FACTS of a review, that's one thing. If he claims to a service she doesn't provider, lies about the donation, etc., absolutely a provider should clear those things up. But to try to justify or explain why a client thinks he had a bad time just seems pointless to me. Its not like you're going to change his mind, make him go, "Oh yeah... I did have a good time. I would recommend her..." One guy didn't like his session. Oh well. The only reason reviews like that even become remarkable is usually BECAUSE the provider decides to post a rebuttal. Otherwise, they'd be lost in the sauce.

And that's just my meaningless opinion, take it or leave it.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #43
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was being facetious, silly fellow. (Never pass up a chance to inject a wee bit of humor.) But you're right, such situations NEVER come out well for the lady. I'm happy that this hasn't come up for me....yet. Law of averages dictates that it will someday. I'll just bite my lip 'til it bleeds - UNLESS someone is just giving outright incorrect info. I had to refute a review on another site that said I did anal, and everyone knows that this Irish girl isn't Greek. (Turned out to be mistake selecting an answer in a drop-down box.)

Did seem as if you were saying that high quality providers NEVER post in Coed, so I am glad you clarified that. It is best for us ladies to leave the drama for our BCD performances, if possible, with repeat curtain calls.

I still believe that ALL relevant info not related to actual and/or imagined sexual acts should be posted publicly, including the price AND what the provider was actually paid, and that was an issue here, but both Natalie and Jasper have had their say. Done. Perhaps some of this would have been avoided if Jasper had just noted a wee bit of explanation on his review in the non-BCD area, and not mistakenly listed her private phone number, but probably not given what's been revealed of the rest of the story.

Move along, nothing else to see, people.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #44
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Page View Post
I saw Jasper last nite and he was very sweet to me. We got along really well, and he paid me my rate and even tipped me a large sum. He also wanted to see if I could stay longer, which I couldn't. He never said one harsh word and he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. Sometimes I believe its a case of people not clicking with each other. No one ever knows if they are going to mesh with the person they are going to see. I had a great time with him. I'm sorry about your experience.
What do you call a female WK? lol, JK!!!

Thanks for the comments Bianca, I know which side of the story I lean to believe now, and I wholeheartedly agree, no chemistry can mean a not so good session not necessarily faulting one party or the other.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #45
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

What do you call a female WK ? Well paid.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women