Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #31
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexywun View Post
Jaleh, would love to be your partner. can i have a bowl of gumbo too? unfortunately, my helicopter is in the shop so i'me stuck. have the fire going in fireplace but scrounging for leftovers. ugh.
Flex, most definetely.. I made a BIG POT so everyones welcome to some. I was just saying in chat that I was going to have a gumbo throwdown at my place one of these days and cook for yall.

Too bad your helicopter isnt working, you could fly over here in all this mess thats too bad to drive in.

Subclade I cant believe you like this weather.. Hmm you seem like the type, lol.

This was a fun thread got me through my boring Tuesdays. Next week I things would should do Tittytastic Tuesdays
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #32
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

HOLY CRAP!!

I made it to my 400th post, FINALLY! lol

Such a waste for my 401st but Im trying to make it up there with you BigDogs like LisaLisa & Looie
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #33
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Roux or Rue?

Being 1/4th cajun, I know when the roux]rue is troux/true.

Nevertheless, being playful with words is what I aimed for, while watching Lash LaRue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSItqzecUoc

Jaleh,
If the Blue Crab Fairy left a pair of full wrist cuff-links in my bowl of seafood gumbo, would you like to wear them for me?

XOXOXO,
UTR

PS. Eat your heart out, PPE!
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #34
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

Can someone please jet over to Jaleh's and pick me up some gumbo. I promise to answer the door in something sheer and almost nekkid, BUT you have to wait until I am finished with the gumbo. Oh, and some wine of course! It's okay if you get iced in, I am home alone and need someone to entertain me I will leave the light on. LOL
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Camo Tent Collapsed at Cowboy Stadium

Dear Ms. Lane,
My catering crew is willing to fulfill your request, however, we are experiencing some difficulties with our tents. It seems that the ice and wind have damaged most of our UTR camo tents and thus we are not currently able to fulfill your request for jetting over to Jaleh's and procuring some gumbo.
We hope that soon have this situation will be corrected as soon as the guy with all the hot air shows up and re-inflates our tents.

I do hear some of my staff cheering something about "Jerry Blows Hard". So, we should be around very soon.

Thank you for being so wonderful and patient.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #36
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Lane View Post
Can someone please jet over to Jaleh's and pick me up some gumbo. I promise to answer the door in something sheer and almost nekkid, BUT you have to wait until I am finished with the gumbo. Oh, and some wine of course! It's okay if you get iced in, I am home alone and need someone to entertain me I will leave the light on. LOL
Lauren,

Be glad your snowed in babe, its terrible out there. If I wee brave or had a jet plane Id bring you some gumbo but Ill just save you some ok?

UTR, Your mouth seems to be good at several things, mmhmm including making all these fancy new words If the fairy blue crapmother left some, I'd love to wear them for you as long as I have matching pumps to wear with them.. oh and if they're purple PPE is going to spank me because he'll think I stole em. He just got some furry ones too.. hmm

PPE I didnt.. I think he went to buy some or maybe even got crafty and made them but umm... I didnt take yours.. k.. so no spankings tonight.

Please dont make me sleep in the Cowboys tent
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:08 AM   #37
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand View Post
Houston is the place to go for terrible driving. It's the only place on earth you can go 80 in grid lock.
Obviously never been south of the border. Worst driving in the world, IMNSHO, Bogota, Colombia. They don't have traffic laws there, they have traffic ... suggestions.

And *no one* takes them.

I have personally seen a bus full of people with one set of wheels completely off the pavement to make a turn. I'd *say* better to walk, but you gotta know your route -- you can be strolling past $500,000 houses, and the next block over, they're setting fires in garbage cans to keep warm.

My fiancée lived in a *nice* part of town, but a couple years ago went for ~6 weeks without being online or even me able to call her -- turns out someone had had a disagreement with a manager at a gas station over the price of gas 10 blocks away or so from her flat, and came back with a homemade grenade...

She's back there caring for Mami and using her cousin's motor scooter to get around -- if I don't hear from her twice a day I go nuts.

Oh, and BTW, I'm in St. Lou (I may have mentioned) and I'm looking out the window at twelve inches.

Don't get excited, ladies, I'm talking snow..

And the schools don't even close.

Y'all are wimps :P
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:16 AM   #38
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTR4Passion View Post
... as soon as the guy with all the hot air shows up ...
But I'm out-of-state!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #39
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well when your use to 75-85 degrees everyday all day I would be called a wimp lol

12 inches sounds just about right except not snow lol ;(

Texas sees one inch of snow and closes everythang down lol, my sister has been out of school making my ears ring for 2days now!

Ah cant wait till its over.. Do you think all this snow is going to efffect superbowl? People are still going to want to get out and party i think because it effin superbowl but be careful if you get out there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie View Post
Obviously never been south of the border. Worst driving in the world, IMNSHO, Bogota, Colombia. They don't have traffic laws there, they have traffic ... suggestions.

And *no one* takes them.

I have personally seen a bus full of people with one set of wheels completely off the pavement to make a turn. I'd *say* better to walk, but you gotta know your route -- you can be strolling past $500,000 houses, and the next block over, they're setting fires in garbage cans to keep warm.

My fiancée lived in a *nice* part of town, but a couple years ago went for ~6 weeks without being online or even me able to call her -- turns out someone had had a disagreement with a manager at a gas station over the price of gas 10 blocks away or so from her flat, and came back with a homemade grenade...

She's back there caring for Mami and using her cousin's motor scooter to get around -- if I don't hear from her twice a day I go nuts.

Oh, and BTW, I'm in St. Lou (I may have mentioned) and I'm looking out the window at twelve inches.

Don't get excited, ladies, I'm talking snow..

And the schools don't even close.

Y'all are wimps :P
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #40
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
Well when your use to 75-85 degrees everyday all day I would be called a wimp lol
Tell me about it -- A is born-and-raised Colombian, and b*tches if the temp in Dallas drops to the 60's. < checks thermometer > 20 degrees right now, factor in the wind chill and we're talking negative numbers. H*lls, the forecast for tonight is negative numbers, even without the wind chill. If she were here, I doubt I could get her to walk to the car so we could go out to eat.

A course, Dad bought meat a half a cow and a full pig at a time, so there are two full sized freezers and two refrigerators pretty much all packed to the gills, so there's little chance of having to Donner it, but the only thing A makes for dinner is reservations, so guess who does the cooking Chez OTB? I like to cook, but it gets old after a while.

< / missing my sweetie >

But that reminds me, I need to add "call a food bank and donate" to the list of sh*t I gotta do before I can come back to Dallas...
Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #41
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

It seems to be worse today than yesterday but i can't wait for it to warm up so i can wear short shorts......
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38 PM   #42
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder View Post
It seems to be worse today than yesterday but i can't wait for it to warm up so i can wear short shorts......
who wear short shorts? MAKENZEE DOES! lol

It was worse today, I braved the element and went to the bank and came so close to wrecking my baby... This ice is no joke today..

Oh and for the record.. I still have way too much gumbo left so if your stuck in the snow, too lazy to get out, scared to drive or just hate the snow and want some of my delicious gumbo, Ill bring you a bowl in my sexy lil elf outfit, snowboots and snow mobile but I must get a BIG kiss for my getting out in the cold and freezing off my little tush and bringing you some of Jaleh Magic gumbo! lol Open to men & woman

But please dont be in FW... That would be so hard on me., my snow mobile doesnt work well on the highways sorry
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #43
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm hmm... Whos your sweetie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie View Post
Tell me about it -- A is born-and-raised Colombian, and b*tches if the temp in Dallas drops to the 60's. < checks thermometer > 20 degrees right now, factor in the wind chill and we're talking negative numbers. H*lls, the forecast for tonight is negative numbers, even without the wind chill. If she were here, I doubt I could get her to walk to the car so we could go out to eat.

A course, Dad bought meat a half a cow and a full pig at a time, so there are two full sized freezers and two refrigerators pretty much all packed to the gills, so there's little chance of having to Donner it, but the only thing A makes for dinner is reservations, so guess who does the cooking Chez OTB? I like to cook, but it gets old after a while.

< / missing my sweetie >

But that reminds me, I need to add "call a food bank and donate" to the list of sh*t I gotta do before I can come back to Dallas...
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #44
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank GAWD for left over Bone Daddy's....
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #45
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
Do you think all this snow is going to efffect superbowl?
No, because many are coming from Pitt and Green Bay to watch it. Even with this weather, it's like summer to them lol

Besides, Saturday and Sunday will be in the 50s. Much of this will be gone then.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women