Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41316
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2017, 03:22 PM   #31
Wingman07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

First time is acceptable second time isn't especially in a row. I understand shit happens but if you straight up NCNS and were given an opportunity to right the initial wrong you should have made damn sure you would be available or else your wasting more time. He was nice enough to give you the opportunity to make up for and you shit on him again. One NCNS I wouldn't even bother trying again personally there's women on here who are more respectful of my time.
Wingman07 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #32
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Nope NCNS on either side is unacceptable, bitch was wrong. Would not have tried after one NCNS.
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #33
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Why is it ok for Suiram77 to call other grown men on this board "Boy" and "Son"? I know he is Black and I doubt he would like to be addressed as Boy. And what is with the threatening talk and offers to meet with other members for a "Drink". I guess he's just another Keyboard Badass.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #34
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dang gb....if you have seen her several times don't you think your classy ass could have woked this out with her in private. Instead of starting another crying ncns thread that now has all these replys lol. Or, you could always just say f that and move on if it was that bad sheesh
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:08 PM   #35
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Why is it ok for Suiram77 to call other grown men on this board "Boy" and "Son"? I know he is Black and I doubt he would like to be addressed as Boy. And what is with the threatening talk and offers to meet with other members for a "Drink". I guess he's just another Keyboard Badass.
Mavsfan SMDH!!! You already know what I did to your ass a year ago boy, and every time I see you post your beef garbage to me I just smile. I owned you and a few others here, so until you are ready to meet for lunch or drinks I suggest you just Shuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Stay quite son!! You can call me whatever you want to on the boards, you have my permission son, but just make sure that you can also do the same in person as well, otherwise it just simply makes you a fucking coward. Unless we can meet for lunch or hang out for drinks and get to know each other better you get no respect from me and you will always be a fucking boy to me son.

Stop crying all the damn time and acting like a lil boy and you want get call a boy!! Otherwise keep being the lame ass boy you are and I will continue to call your ass as a lil boy, cry baby. I don't respect cry babies, snitches, and lil boys.

I do respect Men that will PM me and say hey suiram77 what's your favorite place to eat let's meet and get to know each other better, now I respect the hell out of that shit. I know if another guy had invited me to meet for lunch or drinks my ass will be there with the quickness. I never turn down invitations to lunch or meet and greet, especially from people I really like such as yourself

BTW I will be at hotel ZaZa in uptown Dallas tonight around 8pm, so if you or any of your other loser friends will like to meet me then please come out Tonight. It's a very nice place and you will love it, drinks are on me son, and since you think you are a grown man that's funny, bring your grown ass to ZaZa tonight and come hang out with me Sweetie pie, Until then take care boy!!!
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #36
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang gb....if you have seen her several times don't you think your classy ass could have woked this out with her in private. Instead of starting another crying ncns thread that now has all these replys lol. Or, you could always just say f that and move on if it was that bad sheesh
Exactly T smokies, but his ass is a crybaby!!!
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:59 PM   #37
bulldog man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Shit the way I hear she sucks dick. Hell I would be pissed off to if I had my mind on getting some of that bomb head. Then shit happen and he did not get any.make a mother fucker go insane!! Be pissed off all week lol
bulldog man is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:21 AM   #38
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Mavsfan SMDH!!! You already know what I did to your ass a year ago boy, and every time I see you post your beef garbage to me I just smile. I owned you and a few others here, so until you are ready to meet for lunch or drinks I suggest you just Shuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Stay quite son!! You can call me whatever you want to on the boards, you have my permission son, but just make sure that you can also do the same in person as well, otherwise it just simply makes you a fucking coward. Unless we can meet for lunch or hang out for drinks and get to know each other better you get no respect from me and you will always be a fucking boy to me son.

Stop crying all the damn time and acting like a lil boy and you want get call a boy!! Otherwise keep being the lame ass boy you are and I will continue to call your ass as a lil boy, cry baby. I don't respect cry babies, snitches, and lil boys.

I do respect Men that will PM me and say hey suiram77 what's your favorite place to eat let's meet and get to know each other better, now I respect the hell out of that shit. I know if another guy had invited me to meet for lunch or drinks my ass will be there with the quickness. I never turn down invitations to lunch or meet and greet, especially from people I really like such as yourself

BTW I will be at hotel ZaZa in uptown Dallas tonight around 8pm, so if you or any of your other loser friends will like to meet me then please come out Tonight. It's a very nice place and you will love it, drinks are on me son, and since you think you are a grown man that's funny, bring your grown ass to ZaZa tonight and come hang out with me Sweetie pie, Until then take care boy!!!
Hey buddy I went up there last night and just wondered....were you the enormously fat very black dude or the lean and mean buff and dangerous looking dude? Only saw two black guys
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:08 AM   #39
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog man View Post
Shit the way I hear she sucks dick. Hell I would be pissed off to if I had my mind on getting some of that bomb head. Then shit happen and he did not get any.make a mother fucker go insane!! Be pissed off all week lol
Lol....that's some serious head game...have you mad all week..
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #40
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Analeese,

You are evidently very talented and you are certainly sexy as hell.

A mistake was made. Those happen.

However, now when someone is looking at your stats they see a thread called two consecutive NCNS listed on your stats multiple times because you keep replying to this thread. Let the guys go on about it and say what they want. Their replys don't show up in your stats, just yours.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #41
one4all00
Registered Member

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I know I would be.
one4all00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:35 AM   #42
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Your head game *is* that fuckin good sweetheart!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:45 AM   #43
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Suiram77 thanks for proving my point. Bottom line man is your sitting behind a keyboard talking like a Badass. You could be in a wheelchair or you could be an MMA fighter I have no way of knowing. And you don't know who I am or any of the other men that you insult on here. To act like a tough guy online is ridiculous at best.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 09:57 AM   #44
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

https://youtu.be/wLAY15lB4I4
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #45
canisuckyopussc
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Is it me or is the number one excuse made by providers for not being available are phone issues? If I got a quarter for every provider who used the inoperable phone excuse for not being available, I'd have Bill Gates money.
canisuckyopussc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women