Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

I'm going to go out on a limb here....but whenever there's a discussion of provider rates here and elsewhere..it often seems to me anyway that those who complain the most about rates being too high appear to have never been self-employed and either don't consider or don't care just what it takes to prepare for and entertain a client..

Just my take...for what it's worth.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:54 PM   #32
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
...just what it takes to prepare for and entertain a client..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730008

Next time I visit with BD, I'll ask him how long he took to prepare...

(You know we are going to bring this back up every opportunity we get, right? LOL)
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:16 AM   #33
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default HEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Next time I visit with BD, I'll ask him how long he took to prepare...
I have a sweet, innocent picture in my mind of how it all happened...

Do not ruin this for me.

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:12 PM   #34
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I put ALOT of time into my business....I travel alot so alot of hotel & area research...p411 points cost money/points.....new outfits & makeup...supplies......AND I have the "bitchinest incall" everywhere I travel and at home so I buy alot of candles/bubblebath/rubber duckies/decor to display on my table/and disco light

BUT I have been told that I charge too low for my open menu...I do that cause I like what I do and I like every gent to be able to have fun.........so therefore my profit n loss is different from most gals.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:02 PM   #35
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I'm going to build on Dallas' comment on hotel costs and Savannah's comment on overhead.
The transport thing in my sig is a real thing and a few of the gals know what that's about. One of whom has tagged along a couple times.

My point being, for road warrior gals, I'd bet most guys have zero clue as to how much gals spend on travel/transport, hotels, away from home meals, etc. And, buying makeup and other supplies at retail (when on the road) has got to suck vs. having Amazon drop ship to home.

It's my sense that some guys think the gal's prices come from throwing a dart at a price board. Um no.

Reread Luxie's comments at post 9.
The guys who have spent a lot of time on the road know that there are a lot of ways to make travel much less hectic by better planning.
Most hotel chains offer rewards - Take advantage of them.
Stock up on travel supplies
  1. Have all of the normal travel items packed and set to leave on a moments notice.
  2. Have a least one set of clothing packed for immediate travel.
  3. Have duplicate toilet items packed and ready to leave. Include a mini 1- 2 time roll of toilet paper for a possible hotel out of stock emergency.
  4. Have coffee, tea, instant soup, crackers, etc. packed with you get away stuff.
  5. Have mini coffee pots or heaters.
  6. Have your own set of minimal weight mini eating things: plate, cup, can opener, knife, fork & spoon packed in your get away bag.
All the above should be on the road only, and ready to leave.
A quick stop at a grocery store will get you a couple of pieces of fruit, and enough for sandwiches.

With the basic items packed ready to go, one should be able to be out the door within 5 minutes of a phone call. All of the basics will fit in one carry on bag for walk on to the first available plane.

Not quite the same for traveling ladies, but she could cut out a lot of delays and the items carried. with just a little planning.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am the queen of travel..lol
I carry a pitcher for making tea..sugar...snacks...grill cheese maker...plates..utensils...and everything needed to cook in the hotel room if possible... Sometimes I carry a crockpot

I carry extra towels. Washclothes. Trashbags...soap..shampoo...di xie cups...extra sheet n blankets..pillows

I also gt hotels on hotels.com and priceline... I never pay over 75 a nite for 3 or better star hotels

I try to make the hotel as comfortable as my house is

I travel so much that I have a list of hotels and restaurants that are frequented by me in most cities
Old 02-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #37
Muchogrande
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
...Sometimes I carry a crockpot
Made me think of arriving at an appointment a being greeted by a beautiful woman AND the smell of a delicious soup/chili...mmmm that would be a value added service!!!
Muchogrande is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #38
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchogrande View Post
Made me think of arriving at an appointment a being greeted by a beautiful woman AND the smell of a delicious soup/chili...mmmm that would be a value added service!!!

lol yep that would be a cool idea! lol

Suzanne where ya at sugar???????????
Old 02-10-2018, 11:43 AM   #39
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchogrande View Post
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." The crockpot ides sounds better than serving alcohol.

Cool lady.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:17 PM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok boys. I am gonna start carrying my crockpot everywhere with me lol
Old 02-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #41
yogi692
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I spend close to 300 night a year in hotels for work. Everything said so far is spot on, I have done them all. including the crackpot. I have helped a couple of friends with rooms from time to time, those points add up and it is always good to help a friend.

Wish more ladies would figure out the bartering idea..
yogi692 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:25 PM   #42
StaciiCummings31
BiancaEnedetti,

User ID: 419265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this , I can't stand whiny Eccie men bitching when more than half our rates are lower then elite services standards are as it is!�� If they want a burly , lumberjack , tomboy, that doesn't "set the mood" and spend as well on the "aura" of the date, or DENTAL CARE and ETC , go ahead .��������
StaciiCummings31 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #43
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

With me.. I find myself in more and more of a tightrope act. I tour heavily-- some markets expectations on rate are vastly different than others, both on the upswing and on the downswing. Makes it more difficult to settle on a rate and stick to it where it would be considered "high" in some places and "too low" in others.

Someone above asked about taxes. In my particular case, I pay taxes on approximately 90% of my earnings. The other 10% is cash that ends up spent on miscellaneous items before I make it to the bank.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #44
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
I'll be your huckleberry.

Price of an item is determined by market, not by cost of item. Every item is worth exactly what the consumer is willing to pay for it. If the cost of an item out-ways the value the market determines for said item, then the item will shortly no longer be available or a market correction will occur.

When shopping do we consider the overhead of the companies when making purchasing decisions..no. We go for who has the item for the most agreeable price.

That being said bitching about cost is not cool.
Exactly what I said. Nobody agreed with me. If I set a number, see if I get any takers. If I don't, I lower the number. If I have too much interest, I may raise the number. That's how I determine what figure to use
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:40 PM   #45
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi692 View Post
I spend close to 300 night a year in hotels for work. Everything said so far is spot on, I have done them all. including the crackpot. I have helped a couple of friends with rooms from time to time, those points add up and it is always good to help a friend.

Wish more ladies would figure out the bartering idea..
When a guy spends that much time in hotels, it really doesn't make any sense to maintain an apartment for the few days he is there. After several months of that kind of travel I moved out of my apartment and rented a secure storage area near the company's home office for the personal things I couldn't carry such as my hunting and fishing stuff and personal car. I saved a ton of money, and the travel coupons paid for the few nights that I wasn't on a business account. There was no woman to support, or go home to.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women