Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #31
EllaInAustin
Account Disabled

User ID: 2348
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really want to draw any more attention to myself and debated a long time whether or not to post. I do want to say that I have no problem with what I could see of the review. I also do appreciate the unsolicited support. I regret that it all was drawn out so long.

What I am glad about is that the event brought about some discourse on reviews, perceptions and preferences. Those of you who have seen me know that I am a goofy girl and far from perfect. All reviews are likely subjective but also given in the spirit of reconnaissance. That's what this board is for. I personally have had some of the hottest times with some of the most unassuming men and women that you would overlook in the grocery store or office as just plain nice folks. To each his own and all that.

Our demimonde will never see eye-to-eye on everything. We will have to agree to disagree on some things and hopefully will learn to rein in our ire – and at least not verbally attack people. Personally, this is still an amazing fantasy for me and I don't want to ruin it by engaging in endless verbal battles that will never be won. Too much of a buzz kill, and I do love that endorphin/oxytocin rush too much to do anything to diminish it.

Happy hobbying!
EllaInAustin is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #32
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Just tell it like it is. If people like it cool, if not oh well.
If a guy doesn't like me cause I treat a provider well and have a good relationship with her that's his problem not mine.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #33
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaInAustin View Post
I don't really want to draw any more attention to myself and debated a long time whether or not to post. I do want to say that I have no problem with what I could see of the review. I also do appreciate the unsolicited support. I regret that it all was drawn out so long.

What I am glad about is that the event brought about some discourse on reviews, perceptions and preferences. Those of you who have seen me know that I am a goofy girl and far from perfect. All reviews are likely subjective but also given in the spirit of reconnaissance. That's what this board is for. I personally have had some of the hottest times with some of the most unassuming men and women that you would overlook in the grocery store or office as just plain nice folks. To each his own and all that.

Our demimonde will never see eye-to-eye on everything. We will have to agree to disagree on some things and hopefully will learn to rein in our ire – and at least not verbally attack people. Personally, this is still an amazing fantasy for me and I don't want to ruin it by engaging in endless verbal battles that will never be won. Too much of a buzz kill, and I do love that endorphin/oxytocin rush too much to do anything to diminish it.

Happy hobbying!
That's what separates you, Ella, from the rest. And what has always made you exceptionally beautiful, inside and out. ~K
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #34
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:

Happy hobbying!
I am glad you came out and said something. There were a lot of people trying to speak for you. IMO.

This is quite a classy response to the discussion. I am glad you can take reviews for what they are meant to be.

Some have the ability to make an impact with a few carefully chosen words spoken softly. I am not quite so verbally agile, or suave.

Thank you for your clarification. Honestly the review in question made you seem more approachable to me. If some of my posts have not run you away, maybe we could meet sometime. I am quite intrigued by you now.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #35
Guest101211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxbrad View Post
Simply put,
if you dont like the neighborhood that you live in......move.
if you dont like the gym that you belong to..........change.
if you are not happy with your job.................get a new one.
if you are unhappy with this board...........find a new one.

Im not trying to be a dick. Just sayin' that the answer is pretty simple.
Brad, What's up! Missed you at the last social... Hobbying with anyone I know??

Brad, I enjoy all your posts, but this one I respectfully disagree. Your answer isn't that simple. Why? because all of us can find something we don't like about the boards and if we followed your advice no one would be here!

I have no problems with disagreements, arguments, intelligent and even unintelligent discussions. But why can't it be respectful? What's wrong with that? I am not saying we have to be PC on everything. It's just common sense. Treat people like you would like to be treated.

Hope to see you at the next event!
Guest101211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM   #36
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldrick View Post
Wait a minute! There's something wrong with farting contests???
That depends on the amount of ventilation available.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #37
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

Happy hobbying!
I Echo alot of what rekcaSxT, Classy response.

I intend to be in touch soon when i return from Europe on business later next week.

Happy Hobbying and Easter!!
dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #38
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
It could just be a cultural thing (Texas) or the way most here have been raised.
This is the internet and one might feel inclined to post an honest review about a p4p no matter how brutal it is or to whom it offends. We all complain about the lack of customer service; some people have a more 'colorful' way of expressing their opinions. But your tree-hugin' assesment about the disrespect you read in reviews and posts towards the ladies is not a Texas thing. Texas is full of gentlemen as with outlaws. Some find a more poetic way to describe the service of a lady, while others get to the point without the flutter. The 'uneven tilt' you read has nothing to do with our Texas culture.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women