Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2018, 11:36 PM   #31
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Taylor Swift's bank account is a 10.

She herself is maybe a solid 8.

Pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous, and is a bit on the skinny side.

Maybe she's a 10 in your universe.
Solid 6. While she’s cute, she’s built like a little boy. No hips, no ass, no curves.
marvelousntx is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:06 AM   #32
Energizerbunny1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Here we go again with your dull threads, best this, best that, who’s the most this, most that!!! Don’t you get tired!? And bored !? Connection sir, chemistry is what matters most!! Find that! Genuine care and desire to please... then there you’ve found YOUR perfect 10!! For you! No one else!
Perfect 10 doesn’t exist, don’t be naive!
I definitely agree with you, Allegra. The most memorable encounters are the ones where you connect with your provider. I’ve been hobbying here in the Dallas area about 9 months and have seen 20 providers....some unforgettable and some regrettable. The ones that stand out are the experiences with the providers I had chemistry with ...which I believe both of us knew within the first 5 minutes. Chemistry is an interesting thing that goes beyond looks. There is a vibe that both exude that opens the door and sets the mood. I’m all about the experience and want it to be as pleasurable for my lady as it is for me . Just my .02 worth.
Energizerbunny1971 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:21 AM   #33
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

have to go with this as well ..

Chemistry is an interesting thing that goes beyond looks. There is a vibe that both exude that opens the door and sets the mood. I’m all about the experience and want it to be as pleasurable
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:32 AM   #34
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Here we go again with your dull threads, best this, best that, who’s the most this, most that!!! Don’t you get tired!? And bored !? Connection sir, chemistry is what matters most!! Find that! Genuine care and desire to please... then there you’ve found YOUR perfect 10!! For you! No one else!
Perfect 10 doesn’t exist, don’t be naive!
Amen. If a lady does you right, all the blood has left your brain anyway, leaving you unable to do math in the first place.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:52 AM   #35
James8
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I agree that a perfect 10 probably doesn’t exist, but it can sure be fun hunting for that elusive beauty! In the meantime I’m usually satisfied with 7.5 and up, especially if the personality clicks! I hope you find your 10 Seeking!
James8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #36
Chico Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I have no desire to schedule with a 10. Most of them that I encounter in life are very superficial and have a bad case of GPS. There are plenty of sexy and beautiful women in this community and all of my best sessions have been with ladies that fall into the 6-8 range. Also, most of my best experiences have been with ladies over 40.
Chico Brown is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #37
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Chico, I would tend to agree with the GPS. My original post was just to inquire with some of the local guys to see if there was a hidden gem in Dallas.

San Antonio has IceAngel, she has a 9.5 body and at least an 8 face, a 10 personality and a 12 CW skill. There are many ways to rate a session, but she has to be one of my ATF due to her overall beauty, attitude, and skill.

I'll admit, the first time I saw her, I was very nervous.
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:12 PM   #38
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I dont know what makes a 10....it just is or isnt somehow. Its not easy.

95% of the women on the Bachelor(tv show) are not 10's

This seasons bachelorette is not a 10
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:34 PM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Solid 6. While she’s cute, she’s built like a little boy. No hips, no ass, no curves.
Yeah, but she's worth 250 M's (well, that was last year...probably crept upwards a bit since then). Shit, for a piece of that pie, I'd just take the blue pills and let her ride it as much as she wanted.

After a while, I'd just turn into a douche so she'd dump me, and hopefully throw me a couple mill to go away She'd easily make that money back in her next song about [dumping] me.

All joking aside, for a while there, it kinda looked like she was curving up a bit. Could've just been the camera angles. Who knows. Maybe she fills out in her 30's.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:57 PM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Brown View Post
I have no desire to schedule with a 10. Most of them that I encounter in life are very superficial and have a bad case of GPS. There are plenty of sexy and beautiful women in this community and all of my best sessions have been with ladies that fall into the 6-8 range. Also, most of my best experiences have been with ladies over 40.
Hard to argue that. Many times, anyone threatening 10 status (usually some white chick with a giant ass and perk rack) are usually overpriced, non-punctual, takes 10 tries to book with her (red flag ignored), wants you to cum in 3 minutes from her shitty 'more hand than mouth' CBJ, have some idiot, lil dick boyfriend who makes her business worse than what it already is. On top of that, she only allows 1-2 positions, likely ones that minimizes how thorough you can fuck her, and wants you to pull out, even with a condom on. And 30 minutes usually means 8-10 min TOTAL (including small talk, foreplay, getting dressed) before she wants you to 'cum for her'. An hour usually means 15-20, if you're lucky.

Even if the encounter was reasonably good, there's usually still SOME sense of buyer's remorse afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj View Post
Chico, I would tend to agree with the GPS. My original post was just to inquire with some of the local guys to see if there was a hidden gem in Dallas.

San Antonio has IceAngel, she has a 9.5 body and at least an 8 face, a 10 personality and a 12 CW skill. There are many ways to rate a session, but she has to be one of my ATF due to her overall beauty, attitude, and skill.

I'll admit, the first time I saw her, I was very nervous.
There have been some scattered ladies that I thought were threatening '10' territory.

Athenarae
Jayme Reign
GorgeousGoddess

(sorry...none provide in Dallas. Can't win 'em all, Texas).

If either one of them called me up night now and said quit the hobby with me, Randall... Let's be together. The encounters we had together were so wonderful. I want you and only you, forever...I wouldn't even bother finishing this post. I'd just hit ENTER and leave it right on the sp....

I'm just kidding. All three are quite hot, though...or at least were the last time I saw any of them. It's been awhile. If I were near any of them, I'd see them, on repeat, like clockwork.

Of course, who's a 10 and who isn't is always subjective. There are some others, too. These are just the main three that came to mind.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:27 AM   #41
Ipthirteen1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
.. 6 for guy is good in my eyes
a 10 make me to shy .

I experienced that with SexxySabrina years ago, fairly early into my hobbying life. I would never be able to pull something like her in real life. The whole time I was pinching myself. I even told her how beautiful she was multiple times during our date and she always smiled in a really cute way, wrinkling up her nose and said thanks. Of course, a big part of the appeal, not just with her gorgeous face and flawless body, was her total attentiveness to me the whole time. I kept thinking that she'd come to her senses and realize that she's with a boring Asian dude and ask me to leave. I think it did make it a little harder for me to really just be in the moment and enjoy the session. Of course, with the experience I've since gained, I don't think that would be a problem anymore.

Also, I am in total agreement on chemistry being the most attractive component. However, I cannot discount the appeal of physical attraction. I would likely find it difficult to get it up with a woman who meshes with my brain as well as my ATF, but whose looks I find repulsive. In real life you may call me a deplorable human being for this, but as this is the fantasy world of paying to spend time with beautiful women... well maybe I am still a bit deplorable.
Ipthirteen1701 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:12 PM   #42
Tera Paris
Account Disabled

User ID: 427838
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure there are a lot of providers who are 10s and provide a great experience, but they're not offering their companionship at the rates most men want to pay.
Tera Paris is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #43
latinbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Krystal Conrad - overall, an easy 9.9
latinbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:05 PM   #44
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm like a 7.5 lol
Most men have stories about 10's.
For some reason they're usually boring dead fucks. And super plastic meaning they don't want to touch you they're just too far above you.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 03:37 PM   #45
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Tera, that's a new challenge with the reboot as well. How do people get that kind of info without asking and are the ladies more willing to be asked and answer those kinds of questions now?

Houston, you're selling yourself short! I may just be looking for a unicorn. I'm perfectly happy with a 5 or 6 in looks when she's a 10 in skill, I just thought I'd see what others in a mostly unfamiliar town enjoy. I think the demand for such an animal would raise her price above others and I believe it should. But if there's no fun in their attitude (I don't need to be faked or lied to), I don't care how pretty she might be.
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women