Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36938
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #31
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Best experience for best value is what all people want in anything. As far as the hobby is concerned, that could mean many things, but from the way I am reading it is the OP is looking for the best all around service (once again, opinions vary upon who you ask) at the lowest donation price. To be honest, that is a good question and for the guys who have found a provider or two that is like that, I doubt they would reveal or at least be hesitant in doing so to let others know who they are, especially on an open board like this because the provider being flooded with calls/requests and coincidentally, she will raise those donation prices due to the demand, hence the GPS factor that has been talked about on this thread.

As has been said, the ideal opportunity to get that best value for the least donation price is by getting a provider who is just starting out, (but it is the proverbial shot in the dark) be it on BP, Eccie, P411 or whatever, as she wants to actually please sometimes going above and beyond to get that repeat business building up her clientele and has not become jaded on johns are nothing but ATM machines as of yet. IMO, it is rare, but not impossible that you will find a provider when she has been in the business for a while, who really and truly enjoys what she does and makes sure you do as well and take care of you from the first moment in a session to when you part ways afterwards ......those are the ladies who are the very best value.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #32
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I have 2:

Melanie Starr--I caught her doing a veterans special and the experience was mind blowing! She was very professional, a nice body, nice smile and took care of me the moment she answered the door.

StormyStaxx--She's been a bit hard to reach for me lately, but the experience is similar to Melanie. She answers the door ready to go and take care of you from the jump.

I'm not really that picky when it comes to the session we both know what we are there for When a provider takes the time to put on a nice outfit to greet you at the door, and treats you like shes happy to see you...it goes a long way.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #33
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Best experience for best value is what all people want in anything. As far as the hobby is concerned, that could mean many things, but from the way I am reading it is the OP is looking for the best all around service (once again, opinions vary upon who you ask) at the lowest donation price. To be honest, that is a good question and for the guys who have found a provider or two that is like that, I doubt they would reveal or at least be hesitant in doing so to let others know who they are, especially on an open board like this because the provider being flooded with calls/requests and coincidentally, she will raise those donation prices due to the demand, hence the GPS factor that has been talked about on this thread.

As has been said, the ideal opportunity to get that best value for the least donation price is by getting a provider who is just starting out, (but it is the proverbial shot in the dark) be it on BP, Eccie, P411 or whatever, as she wants to actually please sometimes going above and beyond to get that repeat business building up her clientele and has not become jaded on johns are nothing but ATM machines as of yet. IMO, it is rare, but not impossible that you will find a provider when she has been in the business for a while, who really and truly enjoys what she does and makes sure you do as well and take care of you from the first moment in a session to when you part ways afterwards ......those are the ladies who are the very best value.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Had a fantastic experience down in Galveston last weekend with a young lady who matches all the characteristics enumerated above. Upon posting the review I received several comments privately and via PMs either questioning how much we paid or ridiculed how much we paid while seemingly completely missing the point that we had the experience we WANTED! It was so worth it. Will we spend that much every weekend? Certainly not, but as a couple, the value to us is the experience. That we got in spades.

Before long will be looking to duplicate locally and we have someone in mind who clearly meets all the criteria we are looking for . . . a couple of hundred difference for the session is worth the peace of mind knowing we will probably have the EXPERIENCE we are looking for.
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:33 PM   #34
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbad View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!

Had a fantastic experience down in Galveston last weekend with a young lady who matches all the characteristics enumerated above. Upon posting the review I received several comments privately and via PMs either questioning how much we paid or ridiculed how much we paid while seemingly completely missing the point that we had the experience we WANTED! It was so worth it. Will we spend that much every weekend? Certainly not, but as a couple, the value to us is the experience. That we got in spades.

Before long will be looking to duplicate locally and we have someone in mind who clearly meets all the criteria we are looking for . . . a couple of hundred difference for the session is worth the peace of mind knowing we will probably have the EXPERIENCE we are looking for.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:09 PM   #35
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake B View Post

Aww..Thanks so much JakeBaby!
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #36
Halfbad