Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #31
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

and what does have to do with WMD's?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We've seen that before, Bossy. It's bullshit.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
thats good !!!

a decade later someone says wmd's existed even though our sophistcated equipment that can sniff out a fly fart from 2 miles couldnt find anything even closely related to chemical weapons.

Asprin anyone?
Quote:
how do I know?

if all of the constant testing uncovered one single trace of anything chemical wouldnt you think Bush would have been standing ON TOP of the fuckin White House telling the world all about it?

moving shit before the war doesnt stop a sophisticated machine from detecting trace elements in chemicals that previously existed ... nothing had been there and nothing was there, simple as that.
Yeah, right.

Quote:
the hands on report from our very own HIGHLY TRAINED MIITARY search teams using the most sophisticated equipment in the world is the only reprot that holds any water with me ...

wmd's did not exist before we invaded or after we invaded.

end of story
Chemical weapon attacks

The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.

Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples; they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit). It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX; some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide (most of the wounded taken to hospitals in the Iranian capital Tehran were suffering from mustard gas exposure).

Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I could write that I remember reading several stories about the discovery of chemical weapon remnants but you would not believe me. I wonder why you didn't read them.

Washington Post announces discovery of chemical weapons in Iraq in 2005.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...081300530.html

The Atlantic announces that US forces purchased chemical weapons in Iraq in 2004.
http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dis...n-iraq/180872/

New York Post confirms Atlantic story that chemical weapons were discovered in 2004.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...7pDf7AZ3RO9qnM

UN overview of recently discovered chemical weapons in 2006.
http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/new/...-munitions.pdf

Global Security gives a breakdown of Iraq's known chemical weapons.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/wo.../cw-unscom.htm

Fox News reports sarin gas discovered in Iraq in 2004.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

MSNBC somehow missed all the other reports and said no WMDs discovered in 2005.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7634313/...md-found-iraq/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Like I have always said people will cling to their guns and religion and believe anything from any source to align those views.

People that believe in aliens read the Globe as their Bible.

Even G W Bush does not believe now that there were WMD's in Iraq. Not that he knows more than our resident righties! They know everything!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is a known fact Saddam used gas on the Kurds.Rove stated in his book it was of his opinion Bush would not have attact Iraq if he had known the truth about the WMDS.But what does he know compared to IB and JD????
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #37
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm with Olivia on this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
WTF and Olivia Howard agreeing on a subject?

Shit, this is worse than I thought!

Excuse me while I go have a heart attack!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #38
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Quote:
We've seen that before, Bossy. It's bullshit.

Still 99% brain dead, COF? You should be forced to document your lies and then be man enough to apologize when you're caught attempting to use those dishonest political hack sites for that false documentation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
and what does have to do with WMD's?
Try to keep up, Cap'n! It shows the blithering idiot syndrome is still alive and well among the anti-Obama crowd no matter what proof exists disproving the lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
It is a known fact Saddam used gas on the Kurds.Rove stated in his book it was of his opinion Bush would not have attact Iraq if he had known the truth about the WMDS.But what does he know compared to IB and JD????
Exactly, ekim!

This all goes together in showing that the Teapublicans will believe anything FAUX says. Not only is Obama's spending not the most prolific among modern presidents but the CHEMICAL Weapons Saddam had were ANCIENT and not being developed by Iraq as you mention.

Even Olivia recognizes and states that Bush ordered the weapons inspectors to leave Iraq so he could start the war even though Saddam had agreed to allow resumption of the inspections before the deadline.

Hussein (as our ally against the Iranians) was SUPPLIED with Sarin Gas Artillery shells by the U.S. over a decade before "Iraqi Freedom"!

That is also why one of J.D. Bullcorn's quotes talks about "UNEARTHING OLD ROUNDS" as in artillery rounds used to shell the Iranians during that war. It is also why we found very little evidence of the gas in those buried shells. They were over a decade old and the fucking gas had all leaked out of the cannisters in the shells.

Here is a direct quote from one of Bullcorn's links. Warning: please take the use of the term "WMD" with the proverbial grain of salt. Somehow artillery shells with all the Sarin gas leaked out and buried in the desert for over a decade are not "WMD'S" in the minds of anyone but FAUX and Teapublicans who are grasping for straws.

From a Bullcorn link in the Atlantic:
"Even late in the war, WMDs were still being unearthed. In the summer of 2008, according to one WikiLeaked report, American troops found at least 10 rounds that tested positive for chemical agents. “These rounds were most likely left over from the [Saddam]-era regime. Based on location, these rounds may be an AQI [Al Qaeda in Iraq] cache. However, the rounds were all total disrepair and did not appear to have been moved for a long time.”
Bold added for emphasis.

You Tea Party types are simply dumb asses that can't put two and two together! As CJ7 says, it is actually more fun to laugh at your silly, baseless positions!

Even when you know the truth and are shown proof of it, the racist hate for Obama continues to solidify your baseless positions!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stevie, you didn't explain how that chart wasn't bullshit. But it was a nice rant with no point, I'll give you that.

And really, disagreeing with Obama does not make a person a racist. Only in your own little mind does that occur.

Nice to have you back!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I suspect the Russians are getting a good laugh out of all of this, since they were the ones that helped Sadam usher all of his WMD's into Syria.

I still long for the good old days when Sadam and his two fine Sons were in charge.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #41
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Even Olivia recognizes and states that Bush ordered the weapons inspectors to leave Iraq so he could start the war even though Saddam had agreed to allow resumption of the inspections before the deadline.

Hey now! LOL, be nice. Remember, just because I'm not a leftie doesn't mean I'm a rightie.

Quote:
Even when you know the truth and are shown proof of it, the racist hate for Obama continues to solidify your baseless positions!
And the beat goes on. No, not everyone that dislikes Obama is a racist. I'm so sick to death of race cardists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I still long for the good old days when Sadam and his two fine Sons were in charge.
Truer words...................
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now we know why Louise (the Princess of Cut and Paste) doesn't write her own words. The liberal/media/democratic/protester position has always been (you can't really say always because they are always changing the goal posts but...) that there are NO chemical or nuclear weapons in Iraq. Hussein gave them all up after the first war.

I have presented several stories from sources other than Fox News that Saddam did indeed have chemcial weapons and equipment to create chemical weapons. We are also being treated to stories today that the Iraqi weapons made their way to Syria. It is about as obvious as a car coming your way at 60 mph. Some still don't want to see the obvious truth because of THEIR political position.

There were communists in the State Department in the 1940s and 1950s. The proof has been revealed; Nixon and McCarthy were right but I still run into those who deny the truth because it would undermine their politics.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #43
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stevie, you didn't explain how that chart wasn't bullshit. But it was a nice rant with no point, I'll give you that.

And really, disagreeing with Obama does not make a person a racist. Only in your own little mind does that occur.

Nice to have you back!
I think the heat is going to his head
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I loved that guy, saw him at the Sands in Vegas in like '82. Funniest person I have ever seen...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Like I have always said people will cling to their guns and religion and believe anything from any source to align those views.

People that believe in aliens read the Globe as their Bible.

Even G W Bush does not believe now that there were WMD's in Iraq. Not that he knows more than our resident righties! They know everything!
So you're getting on CBJ7's bandwagon of ignorance and claiming Saddam NEVER had WMD!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
It is a known fact Saddam used gas on the Kurds. Rove stated in his book it was of his opinion Bush would not have attact Iraq if he had known the truth about the WMDS. But what does he know compared to IB and JD????
Read closer you idiot. CBJ7 stupidly posted there NEVER were WMD in Iraq. You just agreed that there were.

Quote:
Exactly, ekim!

This all goes together in showing that the Teapublicans will believe anything FAUX says. Not only is Obama's spending not the most prolific among modern presidents but the CHEMICAL Weapons Saddam had were ANCIENT and not being developed by Iraq as you mention.

Hussein (as our ally against the Iranians) was SUPPLIED with Sarin Gas Artillery shells by the U.S. over a decade before "Iraqi Freedom"!

That is also why one of J.D. Bullcorn's quotes talks about "UNEARTHING OLD ROUNDS" as in artillery rounds used to shell the Iranians during that war. It is also why we found very little evidence of the gas in those buried shells. They were over a decade old and the fucking gas had all leaked out of the cannisters in the shells.

Here is a direct quote from one of Bullcorn's links. Warning: please take the use of the term "WMD" with the proverbial grain of salt. Somehow artillery shells with all the Sarin gas leaked out and buried in the desert for over a decade are not "WMD'S" in the minds of anyone but FAUX and Teapublicans who are grasping for straws.

From a Bullcorn link in the Atlantic:
"Even late in the war, WMDs were still being unearthed. In the summer of 2008, according to one WikiLeaked report, American troops found at least 10 rounds that tested positive for chemical agents. “These rounds were most likely left over from the [Saddam]-era regime. Based on location, these rounds may be an AQI [Al Qaeda in Iraq] cache. However, the rounds were all total disrepair and did not appear to have been moved for a long time.”
Bold added for emphasis.

You Tea Party types are simply dumb asses that can't put two and two together! As CJ7 says, it is actually more fun to laugh at your silly, baseless positions!

Hey dumb ass, Little Blind Boy, you and Ekim both just admitted Saddam did have WMD; whereas, your boy-toy, CBJ7, said Saddam NEVER had WMD.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women