Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41271
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That and the evidence presented so far. I doubt the defense is going to refute any of the evidence supporting their client unless they follow the prosecutions lead. We can only wait and see.
the only evidence presented so far is what Zim has said

he's recorded saying the kid was running on the 911 tape

he told the cops the kid was circling his car but he wasn't in the car, he was out following the kid who was running

he told the cops the kid jumped out of the bushes and attacked him, but there wasn't any bushes at the scene of the attack ... and that takes us back to the kid circling Zim in his car who was attacked by the kid jumping out of the bushes ..

the list goes on

we'll see
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #32
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

The detective testified that aside from a few minor inconsistencies he felt GZ was telling the truth.

TM fat ass girlfriend testified that TM was going to confront GZ.

GZ had a broken nose and wet grass on his back.

A witness testified that TM was on top of GZ and throwing punches.

I guess we will have to wait and see.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

no broken nose

fat chick was on the phone with the kid and told the jury the kid said "here he comes"

try that from inside your car

I got on top of him and pushed his arms apart…I got on his back and spread his arms apart, because when he was repeatedly hitting me in the face – in the head – I thought he had something in his hands. So I just, I moved his hands apart.”

This is where an inconsistency comes into play, not brought about by the stories Zimmerman told police, but by a neighbor who was there that night. A photograph taken by a neighbor shows Martin’s hands under his body, after he was dead, but Zimmerman said he spread Martin's arms apart and then stood up when police arrived.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

TM was high on ghanja.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You can test positive for 30 days after...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
TM was high on ghanja.
stoned, and still had the ability to overpower a dude that practices MMA 3 times a week ? who knew?

musta been why he was able to tell Zim "you got me" after the fatal shot killed instantly
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Interesting analysis done by a clear thinking liberal.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

Analysis: George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why
ANALYSIS by DAN ABRAMS
July 7, 2013

I drew a legal conclusion on "Good Morning America" Saturday that would have surprised the Dan Abrams who covered the George Zimmerman case leading up to, and shortly after, his arrest.

Now that the prosecution's case against Zimmerman is in, as a legal matter, I just don't see how a jury convicts him of second degree murder or even manslaughter in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
So what happened? How can an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed teen after being told by the police that he didn't need to keep following him, likely be found not guilty of those crimes?

I certainly sympathize with the anger and frustration of the Martin family and doubt that a jury will accept the entirety of George Zimmerman's account as credible. But based on the legal standard and evidence presented by prosecutors it is difficult to see how jurors find proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't self defense.

They have the burden to prove that Zimmerman did not "reasonably believe" that the gunshot was "necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm" to himself. That is no easy feat based on the evidence presented in their case. Almost every prosecution witness was called to discredit the only eyewitness who unquestionably saw everything that occurred that night, George Zimmerman.

The essence of Zimmerman's account is basically as follows:

He spotted Martin, became suspicious, called police, was told he didn't need to follow him, was only out of his car to give the authorities an address, was jumped and then pummeled by Martin and as he was being punched and having his head knocked into the ground, Martin went for Zimmerman's firearm and Zimmerman shot him once in the chest.

The prosecution, on the other hand, called 38 witnesses to try to show: Zimmerman was a wannabe cop who regularly reported black strangers in his neighborhood; initiated and was at least at one point, on top during the encounter; that Zimmerman's injuries were minor and that many aspects of his accounts to the police and media were inconsistent and/or lies.

For a moment, lets put aside the fact that many of the prosecution witnesses seemed to help Zimmerman in one way or another.

As a legal matter, even if jurors find parts of Zimmerman's story fishy, that is not enough to convict. Even if they believe that Zimmerman initiated the altercation, and that his injuries were relatively minor, that too would be insufficient evidence to convict. Prosecutors have to effectively disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt. So what exactly would that mean based on the facts as we know them?

Let's take a hypothetical, but realistic, scenario whereby jurors don't believe Zimmerman when he says he wasn't following Martin (the lead detective who seemed to find Zimmerman's account credible had a problem with this part of Zimmerman's account).

Let's also assume they believe Zimmerman approached Martin and it is only because Zimmerman was tailing Trayvon Martin that a fight ensued. First of all, the fact that there was a fight at all makes a murder conviction difficult. To win a murder conviction, they have to show he had the intent to kill and did so with "depraved mind, hatred, malice, evil intent or ill will."

While prosecutors argue that Zimmerman's statements to the 911 operator about the "f------ punks" always "getting away," shows ill will, most legal analysts felt from the beginning that with a fight, a murder charge was overreaching.

Manslaughter is far more likely to create debate in that jury room (there could also be even lesser crimes they consider, where they could find him guilty of something).

Zimmerman's injuries alone -- his broken nose and cuts on the back of his head -- are objective evidence to support his account that he shot Martin as he was being pummeled.

Just as important is the testimony of neighbor John Good, who lived directly in front of the location where Martin was shot. He very precisely (but reluctantly) testified that he saw the lighter skinned man in the red jacket on the bottom of the scuffle with the darker skinned man with the darker clothing on the top in a "mixed martial arts position." He said he now believes that Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman.
Its sad that this liberal didn't have this revelation when the drumbeat for a racial uprising was happening. Most of this information was available then for anyone who wanted to look for it. I posted the youtube video of "john's" account in a thread over a year ago.

The fact is the fix is in. The judge was asked to throw out the case a few days ago and refused. Even if GZ escapes conviction Holder will be down there getting his pound of flesh from GZ for killing Obama's son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The problem with getting a fair, widely accepted verdict is--as others have pointed out--the jury is being required to assess the thoughts inside Z's head at that moment, and only one side can be heard. ....
More disinformation and deception. The jury does not need to "get inside Z's head." They've been presented credible evidence and testimony that he was being severely beaten and his calls for help were unanswered.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Its sad that this liberal didn't have this revelation when the drumbeat for a racial uprising was happening. Most of this information was available then for anyone who wanted to look for it. I posted the youtube video of "john's" account in a thread over a year ago.

The fact is the fix is in. The judge was asked to throw out the case a few days ago and refused. Even if GZ escapes conviction Holder will be down there getting his pound of flesh from GZ for killing Obama's son.

More disinformation and deception. The jury does not need to "get inside Z's head." They've been presented credible evidence and testimony that he was being severely beaten and his calls for help were unanswered.

I'll give you three guesses why your credibility isn't worth a gob of snot on the sidewalk
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'll give you three guesses why your credibility isn't worth a gob of snot on the sidewalk
Now there is a prototype of a well reasoned factual response to ....

...a well reasoned factual post.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:38 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

-----

Quote:
stoned, and still had the ability to overpower a dude that practices MMA 3 times a week ? who knew?

musta been why he was able to tell Zim "you got me" after the fatal shot killed instantly
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:18 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Now there is a prototype of a well reasoned factual response to ....

...a well reasoned factual post.
Well, you're half right...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
Zimmerman was told not to follow the guy...but he did. That's not the job of a neighborhood watchman as claimed by the person that trained him. Zimmerman said the kid's hands were outstretched after he shot him...they were not, they were behind his back. Based on evidence, I know Zimmerman lied, I know he didn't follow the instructions not to follow as given by the 911 person or the instructions given to him by his neighborhood watch instructor. His instructor also said Zimmerman was one of his best students and some of the material he covered in his class covered the "stand your ground" Florida clause. I think Zimmerman lied claiming he knew nothing about that law. Therefore, there is positive proof he lied numerous times and couldn't follow instructions. He is guilty of murder no doubt, but is he guilty to the degree of murder the prosecution is attempting to convict with. I don't know. I do know, I wouldn't trust Zimmerman with my back turned. He's the type of guy that his testosterone levels are amped up 200% when he carries a gun. He's a danger to anybody around him. He's the perfect type of individual gun control laws were designed for...keeping his hands off guns!
Zimmerman was previously told -- by the same operator -- to get to a vantage point where he could observe Martin. It was Tracy Martin and Crump, the Martin's lawyer, that lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
He didn't need a single suture....not one stitch anywhere. His injuries were superficial at best. A few cuts and bruises.

Here's a picture of his face after his "MMA asswhipping"

I looked worse after a few high school football games. You don't kill a man for an ass-kicking anyway, at least in the world I live in....especially when you started it by butting your nose into somebody else's business with zero justification.

And, you are dreaming if you think race, on both sides of the issue, hasn't been the pivotal fact in the entire mess. Zimmerman never would have approached a white kid or called the cops on him.

That fact is none of us ever would have heard a word about any of this if it had been one black guy killing another black, a white killing another white, etc etc. The entire thing is about race.

This is the face of someone who took an "asswhipping"? He barely has a mark on him. No busted lips, no black eyes, a slight bruise on his nose and some barely visible scratches. You're definition of an MMA asswhipping is different than mine. It's bullshit and you know it. As for him walking or not, I tend to agree with you. But, anybody thinking they have any clue about what a jury might or might not do, hasn't spent much time in a court room.
One of the witnesses testified that it would be unwise to allow one's attacker to beat one to the threshhold of death, Little Timmy. And Zimmerman did have black eyes, and that is evident in the video where Zimmerman walked the police through the event at the crime scene. Your personal experience are of no consequence, since it was Zimmerman who was having his head beat against concrete.

Quote:
lets not include the facts behind Zimmermans story to the police, that doesn't count

who really cares if Zimmerman said the Kid had his hands covering his (zimmermans) mouth and throat and that scared him to the point he screamed so loud the neighbors came out of their houses or called 911 ,,, scream so loud you wake the neighbors while your mouth is covered ??

how about having your head beat against the sidewalk with the kids hands over your mouth and throat ..

two nifty tricks IMO
Neighbor John Good testified that it was Zimmerman yelling, CBJ7. That corroborates Zimmerman's version of events. The struggle went on for several minutes; hence, Zimmerman's story that Martin at times repeatedly struck Zimmerman's head against the concrete and at other times tried to suffocate him while Zimmerman struggled to free himself and yell for help are not mutually exclusive, despite your ignorant argument otherwise, CBJ7.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Since this is all you do

Sucks to be you.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:13 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Since this is all you do

Sucks to be you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women