Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 11:43 PM   #31
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136
Default answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Dear Alex, what has prompted your inquiry?

I was just curious.....
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #32
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman View Post
I was just curious.....
For the girl that is pretty verbose in her blog that's one short answer.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:02 AM   #33
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Keep this up SR Only and PJ may get a heart attack from the shock lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #34
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
For the girl that is pretty verbose in her blog that's one short answer.
LOL!!!!! I was running out at the time and I couldn't think of what to say. I have just heard so many stories of extravagant gifts being given by both providers and hobbyists and I wanted to know if any of that extravagance was represented on this board. I was also interested to hear what people think of as extravagant.

Kisses,

Alex
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #35
Guest083011
Account Disabled

From today's Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/21/ny...isal.html?_r=1
and (12/13/10):
http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/...doorman&st=cse
Nothing that references to our demi-monde world.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm supposedly a few reg's atf or one of their and i've not been in this long and this is my 1st x-mas as a provider but i'm not expecting to get or give.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #37
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I get and give various types of presents. I’ll never answer the question, “What do you want for Christmas?” I want what they want me to have. I recently came home to a wonderful, custom made little something on my doorstep. It was lovely, thoughtful and is very much enjoyed!

When I give a gift, I put a lot of thought into the whole process: buying just the right thing, wrapping it, giving it – all of it. It needn’t be expensive though sometimes they are. I think the most important thing a gift can be is that it is given out of a true desire to please the recipient. So I’m not sure I’m sold on the cost as a primary factor in deciding what to not to give. If one thinks the item will appear in a pawnshop window within hours after being given, maybe the gift giver should be re-considered giving a gift at all. Worse yet; BTW, I’ve never done this, the gift is returned for something else!

So the short answer is yes, I give gifts not to clients, but to friends that happen to be my lovers. Do I give gifts to everyone – no, but then again I’m not getting gifts from everyone either.

The analogy about the ounce of gold is curious. I’m shocked that the offer was rejected. I mean I wouldn’t accept a vile of gold dust from anyone for anything. It could be fairy dust for all I know, but it it’s a Krugerrand or Gold Eagle coin, well that’s a different story. I have a gold dealer that pays spot (I have now idea how he makes money, but I assume he does.), but as the economy is now, I’d put it in my safe deposit box.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:41 AM   #38
RiverOfAlaska
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 53184
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been offered "gold" that was obviously fake so many times, I would turn it down based on that. But then I guess if you presented as business guy who trades in gold rather than a crazy mountain miner who wishes he'd struck a vein I might be more believing.

Last Christmas I got two gifts: a lovely beaded purse that a gentleman's wife made for me, and a sweet almost-antique rifle. Not extravagant, but meaningful, and I think of my friend every time I pick that gun up. I gave three gifts: coconut oil (it was a thing), homemade smoked salmon, and a nice pen.

This year I don't anticipate giving or receiving.
RiverOfAlaska is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:21 AM   #39
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

I did buy one gift this year.

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to pick a gift that he could enjoy without raising any flags.

I wanted him to know he is appreciated and that I enjoy our time together. I didn't let him know I was getting him anything till the day I gave it to him. I didn't want him to feel like he had to run out and get something...

I was happy to have someone to dote on; so the giving was my gift to me this year!
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #40
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
EVERY GIRL LOVES GIFTS...MONEY INCLUDED I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR ATF A GIFT
Yes, I've absolutely loved my gifts from clients this year - they've tended to be gift cards which I don't remember ever dealing with before. They range from Barnes and Noble and Macys gift cards - all used with much enthusiasm! - to American Express gift cards which you can use just anywhere.

Aaaah...

Happy Xmas!

Leah Ireland xxx
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #41
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Olivia Howard - "When I give a gift, I put a lot of thought into the whole process: buying just the right thing, wrapping it, giving it..."

Yes, I think all those things are extremely delightful to experience. I've opened some presents early - they've been just too glamorously wrapped to resist - and they've scored on all those points. But what has really scored has been the comment on what I mean in that persons life. And so mine.

Leah Ireland x
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #42
Sydneyb
Your favorite secret

User ID: 5481
My Bio Page

I got a gift from MY aft this year - Ansley!!! Thank you! Its a print that fits perfectly in my office and I love, love, love it. Plus, given the fact that she's a self-described non-fan of wrapping, she wrapped it SO PRETTILY - with an ornament as decoration. One of those neat, old fashioned ones that fit any tree (even my polish, shiney, bright one). And we had a blast with the santa claus 3-d glasses; me as well as my 6 yr old visitor tonight!

And my special someone got me a convertible M3. Well, we traded my 335 in for an M3. I love, love, love it. Merry Christmas and to all a good night!
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:31 AM   #43
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
And my special someone got me a convertible M3. Well, we traded my 335 in for an M3. I love, love, love it. Merry Christmas and to all a good night!
Your someone special has good taste! Merry Christmas to you, too!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #44
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I think if yall have a great rapport or you feel close to her,, then give her a gift....
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #45
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was gifted by a reg unexpectedly and now I feel bad. It was a really nice big bottle of champagne and on top of that he cooked for me. how I want to gift back but dunno what :/..he's out of town till Jan 3rd
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women