Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If old or fat women should charge less, Should fat men and those with limp dicks be charged more?
Fat men and limp dick men should be charged more. 27 41.54%
Women should not adjust their rates accordingly due to the degree of difficulty 38 58.46%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2016, 11:59 AM   #31
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It surprises me that big guys can't handle themselves.....Then again I don't study the fucking habits of other men the way Toyz does.

Maybe because I've been big all my life and sexually active for 40 years of it I've learned how to support myself but I enjoy a variety of positions including missionary and doggy with zero issues caused by letting any of my weight cause a woman any discomfort.

The "thrust" thing now... That I understand...... A natural side effect of carrying around all the weight is a lot of lower body strength and a few times over the years when a lady wanted to be "pounded" or said "harder" they were surprised at the result.....
And in next months edtion of "How Fat Men Fuck" WhixxZy will tell us about all the young pussy he slays nightly...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:04 PM   #32
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do have a few notable, dapper, and gentle exceptions who I adore and trust.

J'adore!
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:10 PM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
And in next months edtion of "How Fat Men Fuck" WhixxZy will tell us about all the young pussy he slays nightly...
No Toyz.....

You can keep begging for intros and to get on the list but I am not comfortable sharing those details with you and won't be posting them here.....

Get off your ass and save a little money and try your humor out in person instead of from behind a computer..... It still seems to be a quality the ladies love
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #34
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Toyz.....

You can keep begging for intros and to get on the list but I am not comfortable sharing those details with you and won't be posting them here.....

Get off your ass and save a little money and try your humor out in person instead of from behind a computer..... It still seems to be a quality the ladies love
Get on what list? The worn out bb stripper list?

I'll pass...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #35
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
I do have a few notable, dapper, and gentle exceptions who I adore and trust.

J'adore!
Careful now darlin.... remember what happened the last time someone thought you might agree with me on something.... Can you imagine what they might read into blowing me a kiss if they mistook that message as being to me?......
Old 01-20-2016, 02:45 PM   #36
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Careful now darlin.... remember what happened the last time someone thought you might agree with me on something.... Can you imagine what they might read into blowing me a kiss if they mistook that message as being to me?......
Fantasy Island ain't on tv no mo'.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:42 PM   #37
1234NiceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Nope!
I spent the better part of a year in traction in and out of doctor's offices and in physical therapy and sleeping on my hard wood floor with a broken back praying for a day without excruciating pain. Took me 6 months to walk and another six to walk a mile.

Can't risk my hard earned mobility for an hour's donation and 300 lbs of weight with 1000 lbs of thrust. Most men are very understanding about it.
You can say it without all the rationalizing. Fat people are repulsive. It's not natural to be obese. It's only natural to be unattracted to what's unnatural. Only in recent history was there a such a rise in fat asses.
1234NiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:04 PM   #38
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
It surprises me that big guys can't handle themselves.....Then again I don't study the fucking habits of other men the way Toyz does.

Maybe because I've been big all my life and sexually active for 40 years of it I've learned how to support myself but I enjoy a variety of positions including missionary and doggy with zero issues caused by letting any of my weight cause a woman any discomfort.

The "thrust" thing now... That I understand...... A natural side effect of carrying around all the weight is a lot of lower body strength and a few times over the years when a lady wanted to be "pounded" or said "harder" they were surprised at the result.....
" ...I've learned how to support myself but I enjoy a variety of positions including missionary and doggy with zero issues caused by letting any of my weight cause a woman any discomfort."

At over 300lbs.,how so?
Cranes,straps,pulleys,forklift s,etc.?
Missionary?
Nope.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:20 PM   #39
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
" ...I've learned how to support myself but I enjoy a variety of positions including missionary and doggy with zero issues caused by letting any of my weight cause a woman any discomfort."

At over 300lbs.,how so?
Cranes,straps,pulleys,forklift s,etc.?
Missionary?
Nope.
I really do think we need a sticky at the top of the page...call it...WhixxZys Adventures....he can tell us all the obese sex-u-al techiques he uses...

I wanna hear more about how the lower body of a #400 can move all that mass for extreme impact...

And do the balls slap her ass or just the back of his own thighs on the outpush in doggy? Is it the same sound?

How does a #105 spinner survive in mish? Can she breathe?

When its all you can do to walk from the bed to the refrigerator, how does one build up cardio?

Just a few topics that can be explained.

WhixxZys Adventure...soon to be seen in Texas and random eccie sites later this January.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:20 AM   #40
Aphrodite
Account Disabled

User ID: 52990
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Is StockTrader a female?..... some tend to believe so..... StockTrader most definitely writes like a woman and takes that perspective most of the time

This thread was targeted.......

Because of the laughable "researched" positions taken it reminds me a lot of when Aphrodite was pretending to be a lawyer offering legal opinions......

I think she is behind a few different handles... Time will tell..... We also seem to have Claire and KittyBunnyFuck in the mix

Something we agree on it seems..... There are a number of ladies I can have lunch or dinner with and see on or off the clock that enjoy my company......

Yawn. Still beating that one, are ya?
I have wanted to be many things, in my life, but NEVER a lawyer (no offense to our legal beagles).
My 'fake handle' GreyBuffalo came to a social last year and our mutual 'friend' knows he is the real deal. Next!

I appreciate the mention, though! Saves me from having to post an ad...
Oh, and when you figure out what my other handles are, can you let me know? If one of them writes a review about me, I'd hate to miss it.

Thanks Sherlock, I appreciate it!
Aphrodite is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:48 AM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post

yup

My 'fake handle' GreyBuffalo came to a social last year and our mutual 'friend' knows he is the real deal. Next!

he knows he met a guy that stated he was GreyBufalo. Nothing more than that. "He" sure ran off fast

Oh, and when you figure out what my other handles are, can you let me know? If one of them writes a review about me, I'd hate to miss it.

They usually do don't "they"
Old 01-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #42
Stock Trader
Valued Poster

^^^ whispers I realize you might feel like you can't afford counseling, but maybe you can't afford not go... At this point.
Stock Trader is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 08:03 PM   #43
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy View Post
You can say it without all the rationalizing. Fat people are repulsive. It's not natural to be obese. It's only natural to be unattracted to what's unnatural. Only in recent history was there a such a rise in fat asses.
Not necessary for you to seek to drag me into your body shaming. I said what I meant and I mean what I said. I loathe when Slobbyists body shame providers and I would never return such crudeness.

It's unwise to use anything I write for your own issues and personal vulgar grandstanding.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:48 PM   #44
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
I said what I meant and I mean what I said.
And now I have this stuck in my head.
https://youtu.be/-cxHvPAvzg4?t=47s
redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 09:09 PM   #45
Aphrodite
Account Disabled

User ID: 52990
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

They usually do don't "they"
I suppose?
I guess you would have to ask someone who has been banned for doing so or someone who finds that necessary.

Rules aside, there are two huge issues that explain why I have no interest in knowing what you boys talk about:
1) I, as do most women, KNOW how some men talk when women aren't around. Men have the 'freedom' to dissect us down to body parts or attempt to shame us into 'shutting up'. That is the lowest form of masculine energy, btw (not sexy).
There is a full-range of negative-to-toxic crap that we CHOOSE to avoid or CHOOSE to wallow in...obsess over...etc,.
The gents are free to discuss whatever but, it matters not, to my 'business'.
I CHOOSE to surround myself with people who are uplifting and positive so, thanks but, no thanks.

2) Eccie is useful for advertising and screening. It (coed) CAN be fun when the bullies take a field trip or get detention.
The danger comes when Eccie becomes a 'second home' and the drama consumes more time than it deserves.

Worse yet, if this arena became SO important that I obsess over it and emotionally over-invest (not that anyone does this ) so that I check my perspective and priorities at the door, then, yeah...a mandle or two would be just the ticket

This is the last I shall say about dear Mr. GB...
'We' did leave early. Civilized folk call it, 'Going out to dinner because we have reservations, elsewhere'.
Plus, the location offered few choices for two who have special dietary preferences.

Blah blah!
I DO know that he can't stand you and thinks you are one of the "most ignorant man-boys disgracing our planet today" and...never mind, there were too many to mention. I am sure he is not alone, in his opinions and I'm sure you have heard it all before. Moving on...

So, play your tiddlywinks and 'cat and mouse' games.
I could berate myself for giving any of my precious time to your nonsense but, it's all for shits and giggles, right?

Your turn. Please be specific as to my other handles...the clock is ticking...the mods are standing by to push the 'BANNED' button...don't be a tease as I really am intrigued. Just make sure you can back it up...or shush your pie hole.

Till then, I am going to focus on things that are fun and y'know...meaningful.

Originally Posted by Aphrodite

yup

he knows he met a guy that stated he was GreyBufalo. Nothing more than that. "He" sure ran off fast

They usually do don't
Aphrodite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women