Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2016, 10:03 AM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Futher more H20 I don't have you anywhere in my records. Again you are thinking of someone else other than me or could you disclose more details about the session. Thx
Records! There is another great reason to not trust or see this "provider".... FirePhoenix keeps "records"..... and has a filthy incall that reeks of cat piss......

keep it coming!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #32
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well someone just texted me about what whimpy had wrote. Goodness, the ignorance for someone that has been in the hobby for so long is truly astounding. Yes I do keep track of hobbyist. It comes in handy when the hobbyist asks for a reference, when a provider asks for a reference, what I was talking about with a hobbyist, what pics and videos I have sent a person, likes and dislikes, ect. I hope most hobbyist and providers are happy with whatever I can help them with

Btw, it is starting to get a bit creepy that some old thing is stalking me. Doesn't it have a real life to live?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:16 PM   #33
nuglet
Valued Poster

I'm not a bit surprised ladies would keep a record of some type.. There's way too many stiff legs to keep track of, even if they were good enough to remember. Don't guys keep records? Oh yeah, "reviews".. lol
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:23 PM   #34
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also does a hobbyist have to go through the verification process several times. Most hobbyist can only play every 3-5 months. It helps to know who theu are without the long process of "who are you again? "
Old 01-12-2016, 05:19 PM   #35
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It is a well known fact that providers keep records of whom they see...nothing new here.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #36
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Records! There is another great reason to not trust or see this "provider".... FirePhoenix keeps "records"..... and has a filthy incall that reeks of cat piss......

keep it coming!
According what you post here, this shouldn't be a problem. You relentlessly state not to give up any of info. So if they keep records on info not given up, what's the problem? Otherwise it is the guys stupid fault.

If you want to be hating on someone, let it be one of the brothers who lets themselves get into trouble. She is just trying to verify a guy.

Any proof that it was her incall he described? You're like everyone here practically: quick to throw a quib but blind to finding proof.

Some would say a hypocrite.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 12:02 PM   #37
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
According what you post here, this shouldn't be a problem. You relentlessly state not to give up any of info. So if they keep records on info not given up, what's the problem? Otherwise it is the guys stupid fault.

If you want to be hating on someone, let it be one of the brothers who lets themselves get into trouble. She is just trying to verify a guy.

Any proof that it was her incall he described? You're like everyone here practically: quick to throw a quib but blind to finding proof.

Some would say a hypocrite.
a LOT more than "some".. lol
Old 01-13-2016, 12:13 PM   #38
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

But now she wants to be in your house, apartment, condo? That's where I would think "records? there better not be any records!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
It is a well known fact that providers keep records of whom they see...nothing new here.

IB
Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 12:31 PM   #39
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

CB, everyone already knows you are a bandle. There is nothing wrong with keeping a handle and phone number in my ph. Also if you have a repeat hobbyist that does outcalls how do you think a provider gets there? What about a hobbyist that gets to a providers home? Come on now, I understand that when you get on here you only use your little head but that was ridiculous.

Also check out my reviews. I have never been accused of being shady, harmful, bait and switch, malicious, ect. So does that tell you anything or are you just a stuck up someone's ass?
Old 01-13-2016, 01:16 PM   #40
moonshiner
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
H20 i believe you are thinking of a different woman. I haven't had cats in over 3 yrs. If im north side then it's my friends place that i use.thx
How do you know he's not talking about 3 yrs ago?
It's not even close to the first dump comment.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=634312

Ooops it seems you are a little less than truthful.
moonshiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #41
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao, another bandle trying to chime in? When will you ever learn that nobody pays attention to what you write. Also over 3 yrs ago I had a RW job working 12 to 16 hrs a day pljs the hobby. I was a bit tired if my house cleaning wasn't up to standards. It still wasn't as dirty as H20 wants to claim. Having clothes all over the place is a pet peeve of mine.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:33 PM   #42
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lmfao, having clothes all over the place is a pet peeve of mine.
mmmm having clothes all over the place is the beginning of a fun evening...Pick em up later.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:37 PM   #43
moonshiner
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Lmfao, another bandle trying to chime in? When will you ever learn that nobody pays attention to what you write. Also over 3 yrs ago I had a RW job working 12 to 16 hrs a day pljs the hobby. I was a bit tired if my house cleaning wasn't up to standards. It still wasn't as dirty as H20 wants to claim. Having clothes all over the place is a pet peeve of mine.
They don't have to believe me, they can just read your reviews.
When they do it will be obvious there are more problems to deal with.
Maybe you should make a mandle?
moonshiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:32 PM   #44
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you ever met a real moonshiner, cuz the are a lot smarter than you at the moment. Yes I have met a few real moonshiners from both NC and SC. Make a mandle why? I don't want to ever go into the mens section. I have never asked for a review. When asked if I would like 1 I tell the person that this is American and we are free to write and say as we please. No one can possibly please everyone but I have done a damn good job of trying.

Its been 24hrs since I have asked H2O to please give some type of evidence that he has met me. Since I understand that people do have a life let's give him another 48hrs to say his peace.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:23 PM   #45
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

He seems to have already said his piece. You keep a filthy incall that smells of cat piss. There seems to be support from others that your past included the same.

Instead of flat out denying it you offer l excuses. H2o has a pretty good review history and doesn't seem to be in the habit of throwing people under the bus the way he's tossed you under the bus so I think most people are going to read and err on the side of caution and heed his advice / comments.

Posting here with the frequency you do already displays a problem with your business model most likely having to do with product appearance and age / lack of upgrades and now performance is being called into question as well as your professionalism.

Might be time to fake some issue requiring you to guest your account and recreate yourself and try it again with less public involvement.

It seems to be working for Claire and Kitty. Yall are buddies right?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women