Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2015, 06:43 PM   #31
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I invite you to do an experiment to see if you can do it. Lay on the floor. Hold your arms behind your back. Hold your legs together. Now try and drive your head into anything, and see if you can even generate enough force to give yourself a good goose egg.
Yes please!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We are now in "Bizzarro World".

Street thugs, punks, drug dealers, and thieves are now "revolutionaries"
The Bloods and Crips are now "peace keepers"
Al Sharpton is a "statesman".

A CNN reporter asked some young people what would happen now. They said the community would settle for nothing less than guilty verdicts, or what happenned the first few nights would only be a perquisite to what will happen after.

But this is what is really going to happen. Corporations and businesses will see Baltimore as a worthless cesspool, run by inept polititians who offer nothing but the rhetoric of pander.

Business will dry up, and the already blighted landscape of ghettos will grow. With no tax base, the city will start to run into even more financial trouble. Anybody with any sense will get out.

And then, in a few years, we will be reading about another big city bankruptcy.

You reap what you sow. Baltimore has planted the seed for a whole new crop of thugs, thieves, street bums, drug dealers, and addicts.

But what do you expect when you allow the animals run the zoo.

Your shithole of a city will become an even bigger shithole. Enjoy.
Amen to that. The inmates are running the asylum in America. I predict Cops in America will stop policing the black neighborhoods. If they happen to see a crime in progress they'll turn the other way. If it isn't bad enough they put their life on the line one mishap and it's their careers and freedom as well.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 06:49 PM   #33
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fact: His legs were working when he was placed in the van. This is confirmed from video footage. In essence, we were all there when he was arrested because we can all observe Gray moving his legs as he was being placed in the van.

Fact: When he was removed from the van, his legs were no longer working because his spine was severed.

There are two problems with the other detainee. First off, any prosecutor knows that criminals make lousy witnesses. Doesn't mean they won't use them, but their credibility is always questionable. After all, they have an incentive to lie.

Secondly, the other detainee was only in the van for the last part of the drive. The van made several stops before the other detainee was even picked up. The detainee cannot testify to what happened before he was put in the van.

He went into the van with an intact spine, and came out with a severed spine. There are really only two possibilities here. He did it to himself, or he was slammed into the metal divider due to being unrestrained. There is no Option C unless you would like to entertain the possibility of an alien abduction.

The idea that he could have severed his own spine by slamming his own head into the wall is ridiculous. Its laughable. I invite you to do an experiment to see if you can do it. Lay on the floor. Hold your arms behind your back. Hold your legs together. Now try and drive your head into anything, and see if you can even generate enough force to give yourself a good goose egg.
With all due respect Sin, you are doing nothing more than an extrapolation of of what "you" consider to be "the facts", when in actuality all the facts are not on the table as of yet. Only the facts the media (and everyone else for matter including the Mayor and the prosecutor) wishes for us to hear or see are there, so they can cause division and progress their own agenda, that, of course, being money and power. There are many "so called facts" (most edited probably including the pictures, if the past is indicative of the present) yours, mine and the unknown. Give time for the unknown to come forth, so we can all make an intelligent decision. There are six officers who have not spoken, and with that comes more information. I do not believe they would all be liars, as they are pitted one against the other, which I am sure is being done.

It is a very sad day when thugs have rule over our government, just by burning, destroying, pilfering and pure and simple lawlessness.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We are now in "Bizzarro World".

Street thugs, punks, drug dealers, and thieves are now "revolutionaries"
The Bloods and Crips are now "peace keepers"
Al Sharpton is a "statesman".

A CNN reporter asked some young people what would happen now. They said the community would settle for nothing less than guilty verdicts, or what happenned the first few nights would only be a perquisite to what will happen after.

But this is what is really going to happen. Corporations and businesses will see Baltimore as a worthless cesspool, run by inept polititians who offer nothing but the rhetoric of pander.

Business will dry up, and the already blighted landscape of ghettos will grow. With no tax base, the city will start to run into even more financial trouble. Anybody with any sense will get out.

And then, in a few years, we will be reading about another big city bankruptcy.

You reap what you sow. Baltimore has planted the seed for a whole new crop of thugs, thieves, street bums, drug dealers, and addicts.

But what do you expect when you allow the animals run the zoo.

Your shithole of a city will become an even bigger shithole. Enjoy.
From Jan 2013...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccjMjqXEMxw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fact: His legs were working when he was placed in the van. This is confirmed from video footage. In essence, we were all there when he was arrested because we can all observe Gray moving his legs as he was being placed in the van.

Fact: When he was removed from the van, his legs were no longer working because his spine was severed.

There are two problems with the other detainee. First off, any prosecutor knows that criminals make lousy witnesses. Doesn't mean they won't use them, but their credibility is always questionable. After all, they have an incentive to lie.

Secondly, the other detainee was only in the van for the last part of the drive. The van made several stops before the other detainee was even picked up. The detainee cannot testify to what happened before he was put in the van.

He went into the van with an intact spine, and came out with a severed spine. There are really only two possibilities here. He did it to himself, or he was slammed into the metal divider due to being unrestrained. There is no Option C unless you would like to entertain the possibility of an alien abduction.

The idea that he could have severed his own spine by slamming his own head into the wall is ridiculous. Its laughable. I invite you to do an experiment to see if you can do it. Lay on the floor. Hold your arms behind your back. Hold your legs together. Now try and drive your head into anything, and see if you can even generate enough force to give yourself a good goose egg.
Please post the autopsy report, you got all your info from... Thanks
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #36
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you guys fucking serious? Show me which "fact" is incorrect?

Are you trying to pretend that his spine was already severed before he went into the van? If so, then I guess his legs magically worked on their own.

Are you trying to pretend that his neck severed itself?

So what exactly are you disputing? Anyone want to step up and video themselves trying to sever their own spine by propelling themselves forward while lying on your belly? I will put $1000 in my Paypal account and send it to any one of you who can even give yourself a mild concussion trying that. Do it and slap it up on Youtube. Show us how it is possible for Gray to sever is own spine. Put up or shut up.

In the absence of Gray doing it to himself, which is such a joke that I will be happy to pay up to anyone who can prove that it can be done, the ONLY remaining possibility (outside alien abduction of course) is that the movement of the van and the fact that Gray was unrestrained caused Gray's spinal injury. If someone else has an alternative, I'd love to hear it.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As a psychic, I was able to contact Gray about his thoughts when in the van. From Beyond, here is what he said:

I'm tired of black people being disrespected. I figured the only way to teach Whitey a lesson was to bang my head on the partition over and over again until I lost the use of my legs, and severed my spine. I knew they would blame the white cops for my death, so it was great! Take that, Cracker!

Me: uh, Mr. Gray, three of the cops indicted were black, including the driver.

Mr. Gray: Dafuq? No man. Only white cops! I only meant to punish white cops! Shit! Hey, I gotta go, they got some hot dogs and marshmallows to roast over all the fire here. Damn. Black cops. Shit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Are you trying to pretend that his spine was already severed before he went into the van? If so, then I guess his legs magically worked on their own.

So what exactly are you disputing? Anyone want to step up and video themselves trying to sever their own spine by propelling themselves forward while lying on your belly? I will put $1000 in my Paypal account and send it to any one of you who can even give yourself a mild concussion trying that. Do it and slap it up on Youtube. Show us how it is possible for Gray to sever is own spine. Put up or shut up.

In the absence of Gray doing it to himself, which is such a joke that I will be happy to pay up to anyone who can prove that it can be done, the ONLY remaining possibility (outside alien abduction of course) is that the movement of the van and the fact that Gray was unrestrained caused Gray's spinal injury. If someone else has an alternative, I'd love to hear it.
I am beginning to believe nothing we are being told are facts at all. I really doubt Gray accidently hurt himself in the van and I don't think the officer driving the van drove so erratic with specific intent to hurt him either. The circumstances associated with grays death are too debatable, none of it really makes any sense. There was a supposed witness the other arrestee being transported who made a statement then changed his mind. It's looking more and more like a psy-op just more bullshit to draw the races and police further apart. If you just look back at what has been taking place and how ridiculous the circumstances are with all these police incidences it's beginning to look obvious. In July of 2014 we heard about Eric Garner he was choked to death in NYC for selling Cigarettes illegally. Then a month later in Ferguson MO. Michael Brown gets shot over J-Walking. April 4th 2015 we have Walter Scott getting shot after running from a traffic stop and the stupid 73 year old reserve cop in Tulsa, Ok. who doesn't know his Taser from his sidearm, and now this bullshit. This is all orchestrated bullshit we are suppose to believe actually happened. I am not buying any of it anymore. After the Freddie Gray incident dies out there will be another one, and another one after that.

Jim
Old 05-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #39
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The procecutor is supposed to serve the people.. Not an angry mob.

But what scares me the most is the push from Obama and Sharpton and their calls for a National Police Force.

Can you say Gestapo?
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 10:47 PM   #40
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

But what scares me the most is the push from Obama and Sharpton and their calls for a National Police Force.

Can you say Gestapo?
You might be onto something. Watch this clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/3dGGyvY0Fms
Old 05-03-2015, 12:38 AM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

I have not seen the video and I was not there but I do know that you can suffer a spinal injury and your legs will still work. You can have broken vertebra and still function though with a great deal of pain. However, if you are medicated with drugs then you may not notice the pain that much. I had an friend who was an EMT and he, plus two others, had to physically restrain a man on PCP. The man had been hit by a car and had a broken shoulder. They had to fall back and regroup because he was throwing them out of the ambulance. They eventually gathered some seat belts and a hypo of sedative. They got him to the hospital sedated and wrapped up in seat belts.

Like I said, I was not there but we need to wait for all the reports to be generated.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:40 AM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am beginning to believe nothing we are being told are facts at all. I really doubt Gray accidently hurt himself in the van and I don't think the officer driving the van drove so erratic with specific intent to hurt him either. The circumstances associated with grays death are too debatable, none of it really makes any sense. There was a supposed witness the other arrestee being transported who made a statement then changed his mind. It's looking more and more like a psy-op just more bullshit to draw the races and police further apart. If you just look back at what has been taking place and how ridiculous the circumstances are with all these police incidences it's beginning to look obvious. In July of 2014 we heard about Eric Garner he was choked to death in NYC for selling Cigarettes illegally. Then a month later in Ferguson MO. Michael Brown gets shot over J-Walking. April 4th 2015 we have Walter Scott getting shot after running from a traffic stop and the stupid 73 year old reserve cop in Tulsa, Ok. who doesn't know his Taser from his sidearm, and now this bullshit. This is all orchestrated bullshit we are suppose to believe actually happened. I am not buying any of it anymore. After the Freddie Gray incident dies out there will be another one, and another one after that.

Jim
At the same time these things happened, the police in this country shot and killed more white people than black people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:19 AM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Three of the six cops were black, one was a black woman, the police chief is black, and a black policeman was driving the damn van, perhaps slinging Freddie Gray to his death.
It is still whitey's fault!!!!! Right??? It is still a white controlled system even though Baltimore has a black mayor, and the Attorney General of the United States is also black, as is the President?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This is a link to a report that Freddie Gray may have caused his own injuries. Apparently he wasn't the only one in the van. The other arrestee being transported wasn't injured by any erratic driving by the police officer, and stated Freddie Gray was intentionally trying to harm himself. This sounds more believable than a police officer driving a transport van in such a manner that his occupant was thrown about the inside so violently that he would sustain life threatening injuries.

Jim

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bre...ally-revealed/
You'll believe anything that lets you sleep better at night.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:22 AM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
At the same time these things happened, the police in this country shot and killed more white people than black people.
You've previously shown yourself to have a tenuous grasp on many things. We can now include math among those. With a population of over 5 times as many whites as blacks, of course that is going to be the case. You've proven nothing and made yourself look like a goddamn fool in the process. Shouldn't you be on an island somewhere, looking under some shrubs for a plane?
Old 05-03-2015, 01:23 AM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Can you say Gestapo?
I can. Gestapo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women