Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #31
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
other, if i recorded all my sessions i would post them in response to some of the BS reviews i've received to show people what really happened lol.

Needs no further explanation.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:44 PM   #32
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I will never be ok with being videotaped … EVER!! EVER!!! NEVER!!!
I think she might need a little more convincing.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:47 PM   #33
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

If a provider inform's you about the existence of a video recording device, if you go through with the visit and it's recorded. You deserve to have your business posted on the www for being stupid, naive, and gullible.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #34
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Alone With Her"

I can understand the motivation of the ladies; but it would be just as effective to tell clients prior to the session..."I will video your arrival, for my security" (or something similar). We're all (presumably) adults here, let's have clear information and therefore make informed decisions. I wouldn't mind if a provider was doing this, as long as she could convince me it would be erased upon my departure -- or simply not made public. In the end, clients will likely not know if they have been (or are being) recorded. For the sake of the hobby, I just think it would be a courteous move on the providers' part to forewarn clients.

In other news....this is why I can sympathize with ladies who handle their own surveillance (one of the most creepy movies I have seen lately...with Tom Hanks son, no less)...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472259/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

It *will* unsettle you...more so if you have a teenage daughter....

Sweet dreams ;-)

~Hal
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:02 PM   #35
Hal-10000
Lifetime Premium Access

Default P.S.

In the interest of honesty, let me acknowledge: I have no wife (or S.O) and I have no kids and the people I work with readily accept I'm a little different than most of the people in our professional domain. Therefore, I am likely to accept more risk than some other gentlemen on here.

~Hal
Hal-10000 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #36
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Every time we park in a hotel parking area, or walk into a hotel, or into the local shopping center, or drive through a major intersection or past any number of businesses, and now a days even many homes with private security systems record us while driving down the streets...we are being caught on video everywhere. Heck the govt has all of us on satellite 24/7 and can and will utilize that if given any reason of severe wrong doing. But we really do not give much concern to being recorded in this way because we are not doing anything wrong or illegal...being recorded bcd in illegal activities is not smart on our part and should be avoided at all costs, and it for sure without question is an extremely bad business practice for the provider and has zero creditability of being discreet no matter how you try to spin it.

WP, I applaud your feistiness and desire for self defense and security, and mostly for your service to our great nation, thank you for for that service. Every girl should know how to defend herself and be very effective in defending herself with both martial arts and the use of deadly force, preferably with both open hand and a weapon, and in my opinion be extremely efficient and deadly with both. Never should a girl feel threaten or intimidated or abused by a lager more dominate stronger male seeking unwanted physical activity or just being a scumbag and is one who hits and abuses girls. Never!

But to video record or to even have the ability to remotely video record an illegal activity that could have severe life altering consequences for any gentleman seeking your pleasures, in my opinion would not warrant you any business transaction from any smart gentleman...

Keep the camera for your normal RW security there is no problem with that at all and probably a very smart idea...but put it away when providing services. For your added security above any self defense training you probably have, set a few pepper sprays in strategic reachable places, plus maybe a weapon or two or three strategically placed that you can get to if a serious need arises...but no video cameras. If anything happens in the heat of the moment and something really bad happens despite all your training and precautions, the ass is going to leave evidence behind, will be recorded on a multitude of street cameras, business cameras, and his cell phone will reflect exactly where he is and was...your camera will not be needed to get the scumbag. CSI will get him, no worries at all...everybody makes a mistake and leaves a trail for the police to follow when they are really looking for a scumbag.

Anyway something to ponder...
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #37
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
An ex mod posted once about a provider who was actually streaming sessions live to a website. Was using her laptop to "play music".

In this day and time one should assume they are being recorded every where
If he posted it, you can reference his handle so we could search it or the provider name.

WP has no credibility. She posted about a different video recording device in an ALERT thread which had to be on for some other reason because no one would invite someone in knowing they would be choked.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:48 AM   #38
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Fawn, glenn
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:08 AM   #39
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
If he posted it, you can reference his handle so we could search it or the provider name.

WP has no credibility. She posted about a different video recording device in an ALERT thread which had to be on for some other reason because no one would invite someone in knowing they would be choked.

correction, when it happened he had already given signs to be cautious, and to me it was a sign that was well read, in reality at end of day, you are a stranger comng into MY home?

and in reality unless you are someone i know well there is no telling what you could do, so i am always prepared ALWAYS, it's why when the last guy robbed me a gun point i let it happen, but sent the police the photo proving he walked out with gun in hand

which was enough

but due to many suggestons i have removed the camera from my room and have the placed in placed 2 more in unique locations, and to clarify, i would NEVER record someone paying me for sex period, unless felt he was a cop and i wanted some proof of what happened (which could save A LOT of girls from jail time) but like nevermerry he was one i wish i had record of, just because he review was bogus to say the least lol. But at end of day no regrets.

Here is moral of story, if you see me and show signs of danger, you should proceed with caution... BUT if you come in with smiles and happiness, you will leave happy, will be happy and we can all enjoy our lives ^.^ stress free

so no drama = no camera
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #40
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy11 View Post
Every time we park in a hotel parking area, or walk into a hotel, or into the local shopping center, or drive through a major intersection or past any number of businesses, and now a days even many homes with private security systems record us while driving down the streets...we are being caught on video everywhere. Heck the govt has all of us on satellite 24/7 and can and will utilize that if given any reason of severe wrong doing. But we really do not give much concern to being recorded in this way because we are not doing anything wrong or illegal...being recorded bcd in illegal activities is not smart on our part and should be avoided at all costs, and it for sure without question is an extremely bad business practice for the provider and has zero creditability of being discreet no matter how you try to spin it.

WP, I applaud your feistiness and desire for self defense and security, and mostly for your service to our great nation, thank you for for that service. Every girl should know how to defend herself and be very effective in defending herself with both martial arts and the use of deadly force, preferably with both open hand and a weapon, and in my opinion be extremely efficient and deadly with both. Never should a girl feel threaten or intimidated or abused by a lager more dominate stronger male seeking unwanted physical activity or just being a scumbag and is one who hits and abuses girls. Never!

But to video record or to even have the ability to remotely video record an illegal activity that could have severe life altering consequences for any gentleman seeking your pleasures, in my opinion would not warrant you any business transaction from any smart gentleman...

Keep the camera for your normal RW security there is no problem with that at all and probably a very smart idea...but put it away when providing services. For your added security above any self defense training you probably have, set a few pepper sprays in strategic reachable places, plus maybe a weapon or two or three strategically placed that you can get to if a serious need arises...but no video cameras. If anything happens in the heat of the moment and something really bad happens despite all your training and precautions, the ass is going to leave evidence behind, will be recorded on a multitude of street cameras, business cameras, and his cell phone will reflect exactly where he is and was...your camera will not be needed to get the scumbag. CSI will get him, no worries at all...everybody makes a mistake and leaves a trail for the police to follow when they are really looking for a scumbag.

Anyway something to ponder...
This girl is 100#s. She went through Army basic training. She is a computer tech not combat arms. She has an alligator mouth and a humming bird ass.
Pepper spray? Inside her house? If he can get a hold of her, after being sprayed, he will pummel her. It is very effective outside where you can run.

I did see an alert with one of the girls and some mental case. She went submissive and got the guy out of her house. She lived with no serious injury. If that isn't effective, she needs a pistol. That she has training.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:27 PM   #41
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So anyone that is okay with a lady (and that term is being used lightly) having a hidden camera for evidence just in case, surely would be okay with a guy secretly recording sessions for the same reason, right? You know, in case the big bad gorilla pimp kicks the door in and puts a gun in your face. Or would you frown on that? What's the fucking difference? There is none. They are both fucked up individuals.

Anybody that believes that story is nuttier than squirrel shit. And they deserve anything and everything that their lack of good judgment brings their way. Knowingly walking into that situation is retarded. And I mean full blown retard where they eat crayons and roll their shit into little balls. But look who they are fucking with in the first place. Anyone with ounce of brain matter in their head knows to stay away.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #42
FatMexicanCowboy
Gaining Momentum

Heh sounds like fun lol although i wouldn't want to see myself on video
FatMexicanCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #43
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
This girl is 100#s. She went through Army basic training. She is a computer tech not combat arms. She has an alligator mouth and a humming bird ass.
Pepper spray? Inside her house? If he can get a hold of her, after being sprayed, he will pummel her. It is very effective outside where you can run.

I did see an alert with one of the girls and some mental case. She went submissive and got the guy out of her house. She lived with no serious injury. If that isn't effective, she needs a pistol. That she has training.
Oldllrp, let's be realistic. I highly doubt she is a computer tech, although she claims to be a computer engineer, which is also bs. As for Army basic training, thus is highly suspect also.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #44
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Oldllrp, let's be realistic. I highly doubt she is a computer tech, although she claims to be a computer engineer, which is also bs. As for Army basic training, thus is highly suspect also.
Everyone has to go through basic training. I will give her that much. Women didn't train with the men when I was drafted. I heard that recruits have cards they can hold up to a Drill Instructor. It's like a time out card, "I've reached my limit". The DI has to allow them like ten minutes. When I was in they would have beat the shit out of you.

If you screwed up, they made you a sheep dog. The sheep dog would run behind the formation. When someone else screwed up, they would halt the formation. The DI would yell, "sheep dog ho". The sheep dog would have to get on all fours and bear crawl to who ever the DI was pointing at and bite him on the ass. He better have really bit him. It wasn't unusual for the DI to make whoever got bitten to drop his pants. That person then became the sheep dog. You could become a sheep dog for as little as making eye contact with a DI. All this fun for $76 a month.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #45
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post

ROFL golden, buddy you know better lol, you of all people can't be stupid enough to run off at the mouth.... ijs if i had video proof i could show your sad performance lol and see how "true" your review really was but then gain you and nevermerry were almost enough to make me put in a policy i don't believe in lol...

but then again a lot of talk online lol... pretty quite in person
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women