Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Wow...so you think every Muslim is a terrorist

Another sign our "enlight thinking"nation is fading fast and the fact that democracy can be a frightening thing
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post

Another sign our "enlight thinking"nation is fading fast and the fact that democracy can be a frightening thing

dont worry .. we like to save muslim countries

after we kill tens of thousands to show them how dedicated we are to helping them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #33
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

But rememb er CJ7, to people like joe blo....innocent people are only Americans!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #34
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Not every German was a Nazi. They died anyway. War is a horrendous activity but unless the people of the nation, supporting or harboring those that are committing the acts, disavow and expel those committing or supporting the terrorists there is no other choice if you want it to end. These Islamic assholes have been around for centuries and are not changing. They want everyone else to be like them or die. Eventually someone is going to have to make it clear that they have to accept others and live in peace. There is no indication that that will be accomplished through talking or being nice.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all the terrorists are Muslims. I notice it's not the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews, the Christians, or the Zoroastrians that are causing the trouble. It's the Muslims, always the Muslims. Islam is not the religion of peace; it's the religion of violence, and it has been since it's beginning. The west has been fighting these freaks for fourteen hundred years.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #36
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

And what about the white guy that blew up the building in OKC???? Klu Klux Klan, Weather Underground (US), Army of God (Christian US), Basque Terrorist, Irgun (Zionist), IRA, Red Army Faction, Red Brigades, Tamil Tigers...and those are just the ones that come to mind...non of them are Muslim, but all are terrorist goups of modern times.

Just because some of these groups have not had direct attacks on US soil, does not make them terrorist groups....or is your definition so simplistic???
Old 07-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #37
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Laz...again as others have done....you are confusing a convention war, i.e. WW2, where one nation is at war with another nation.

To acts of terrorism....wonderful point you have made, about the dark side of war. Only it has nothing to do with this discussion
Old 07-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Laz...again as others have done....you are confusing a convention war, i.e. WW2, where one nation is at war with another nation.

To acts of terrorism....wonderful point you have made, about the dark side of war. Only it has nothing to do with this discussion
If we follow your line of reasoning we can't win. The Jihadists will continue to attack us and we won't be able to respond because we can't declare war on a particular country. It will be the death of a thousand cuts.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #39
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Fuck em. They are all cockroaches.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #40
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

So joe bloe...let me get this right. We pick a Muslim nation, declare war on them, nuke them to the land of virgins...and then somehow we win the war on terrorism????

Ok, ok...I get it...you just joking around. Please tell me ur joking, 'cause any other answer is just plain ____
Old 07-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
And what about the white guy that blew up the building in OKC???? Klu Klux Klan, Weather Underground (US), Army of God (Christian US), Basque Terrorist, Irgun (Zionist), IRA, Red Army Faction, Red Brigades, Tamil Tigers...and those are just the ones that come to mind...non of them are Muslim, but all are terrorist goups of modern times.

Just because some of these groups have not had direct attacks on US soil, does not make them terrorist groups....or is your definition so simplistic???
The problem of terrorism is 99.9% Islamic. All over the world, people's lives are being disrupted because of Islamic terrorism. The problem is not the Klan, or Timothy McVeigh (deceased), or the Weather Underground (inactive for decades), or any of the other groups you mentioned. The problem is Islamic terrorism.

I'm always puzzled by the motivation of Americans who bend over backwards to pretend that we are just as bad as our enemies. I think they must get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of being non-conformist, as if that makes them superior to regular people, who live in the real world and recognize evil when they see it.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #42
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Nope joe, that's what we have going for us...we're aren't as bad as our eneimies.

That is why Al Qaeda's ways have not spread through out the Arab world (see Iraq as perfect example).
The Muslim masses do not support indiscriminate killings of innocent.

Many in Mid East don't trust US (don't confuse that with hatred) but they are also are not backing Al Qaeda.

And you are wrong on the 99% Islamic comment. Just because alot of those groups do not get press in US...does not mean they do not exist....and are active today
Old 07-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

For months I have been under the impression that SOF was the most idiotic poster in the National Sandbox. I have to hand it to Joe the Bloehard though. He seems to be narrowing the gap!

Keep up the good work Joe, you just might catch SOF yet!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The problem of terrorism is 99.9% Islamic. All over the world, people's lives are being disrupted because of Islamic terrorism. The problem is not the Klan, or Timothy McVeigh (deceased), or the Weather Underground (inactive for decades), or any of the other groups you mentioned. The problem is Islamic terrorism.

I'm always puzzled by the motivation of Americans who bend over backwards to pretend that we are just as bad as our enemies. I think they must get some sort of perverse enjoyment out of being non-conformist, as if that makes them superior to regular people, who live in the real world and recognize evil when they see it.
Joe, the extreme Ozombs have been holding back. They will come like army ants now. Prepare Brothers...LOL...Fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope joe, that's what we have going for us...we're aren't as bad as our eneimies.

That is why Al Qaeda's ways have not spread through out the Arab world (see Iraq as perfect example).
The Muslim masses do not support indiscriminate killings of innocent.

Many in Mid East don't trust US (don't confuse that with hatred) but they are also are not backing Al Qaeda.

And you are wrong on the 99% Islamic comment. Just because alot of those groups do not get press in US...does not mean they do not exist....and are active today
If only one percent of the world's Muslims support terrorism, that's fifteen million people. I believe the number is much higher than one percent. The bigger problem, is not the percentage that support terrorism, but the percentage that tolerate it, and won't cooperate with authorities.

The only real hope to finally end the problem of Islamic terrorism completely, is an Islamic reformation, similar to the Christian reformation. I doubt that any of us will live long enough to see that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women