Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #31
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kudos..as long a everyone(meaning u 2) is happy..fuck everyone else..contrary to skewed thinking..guys do exist that understand the nature of the biz and can accept it and dont have to have any other interest financial or otherwise in it to be ok with a girl doing it.

Providers with an accepting S.O can be good for hobbyists who dont care..and those that get off on banging some guys girl..

It can be a problem if the guy gets to deep in the IOP of things and wants to believe he is the one..or some hobbyists want to believe they are supporting a single woman who just wants them etc etc..and knowledgr of a BF can kill that

None the less..nothing wrong with healthy happy "normal" relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I think it's great that we can discuss this and take a step towards ending the stigmatization of sex workers.

As for my situation (not that it's anyone's business), I met my SO here. After seeing him in several work related encounters, we decided that we wanted to be exclusive and he deleted his ECCIE account, P411, and even changed his phone number after getting an unwanted, out of the blue text from a desperate provider. He works long hours and his job keeps him away from home during the week. He wishes to know nothing about my business, and I don't want to discuss it with him. He has his own home, his own career, and pays his own bills. I'm sure he would rather I be in ANY other profession, but he understands that I couldn't make the kind of money I do and still have the time to care for a disabled relative with any other job. It just works out really well for us.

Unfortunately, some people will always try to make others look bad in a sad attempt to make themselves more desirable.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #32
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
Lolahh yeah i am retiring . But when you are bb then out here fucking. Nasty.. And fyi. Ill be in Arkansas soon. You guys can talk shit all day but not me. And Ginger were you not just Dogging Danielles SO saying he isnt shit. And how dumb she is. See this is the fake stuff I hate
Well I am dumb for marrying a broken ex-army guy whose mind is so far gone he can't tell his nightmares from reality. But he served his country and paid for it with his mental state. He probably ain't shit to anyone else but he's mine. So cut the drama please.

The men here don't like drama.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:56 PM   #33
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post

THIS for me anyway. This stuff that blows over into who a provider will see based on drama here boggles my mind. But, I guess that just some women, they love drama. They say they don't but they stir it up every chance they get. Apologize for going off topic.

On topic, If you can find love anywhere in the short time we have here congratulations. Everyone has flaws and finding someone that can accept you without trying to change you is awesome. I sure have tried numerous times and failed. So I find comfort that others can do it.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #34
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would speculate its because it is no ones business about a providers personal life. the only caveat to that would be if the providers S.O has a handle here and reviews her or boost her post and presence..then its a problem

otherwise what a provider does in her personal life like most jobs isn't anyones business.. as long as she shows up ready, willing and able to meet expectations of a safe, fun date..anything else isn't important(usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
Your right I'm not a favorite so I can't be honest. One thing about me is I am 100% On and off. I'm just saying if girls are so confident then why lie about who you are and with. I am not hating. I could careless. But forbid anyone being honest
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:36 PM   #35
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

We all have a personal life when we not living another one like this that we tend to hide. We all have that right to do so and last thing we need is some nut job to either stalk or black mail someone. I'm sure it happens or tries too as well. Awhile back I texted someone and she's married said she couldn't do anything at the moment and would have to wait few hours. She texted me back told me where to meet her and she gave me a blow job. After it was over she said her husband been asking where she's been getting extra money and she actually said selling herself and he assume she was joking and didn't say anything else about it but when she was actually telling the truth.

The ones I really feel bad for is the ones being forced to by a pimp or some controlling ass hole.

We may not be doing BB with a provider/client but you probably doing it with someone else in your personal life. Does that make you made or jealous or nasty. No and who cares. As long you're clean and not on something I think things would be okay. I also once see a provider out in public with her boyfriend or whomever it was. I got asked whom she was and I said she worked with me, lucky enough she said the same thing to the person she was with as well.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble!!!!
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:21 PM   #36
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthercat View Post
We all have a personal life when we not living another one like this that we tend to hide. We all have that right to do so and last thing we need is some nut job to either stalk or black mail someone. I'm sure it happens or tries too as well. Awhile back I texted someone and she's married said she couldn't do anything at the moment and would have to wait few hours. She texted me back told me where to meet her and she gave me a blow job. After it was over she said her husband been asking where she's been getting extra money and she actually said selling herself and he assume she was joking and didn't say anything else about it but when she was actually telling the truth.

The ones I really feel bad for is the ones being forced to by a pimp or some controlling ass hole.

We may not be doing BB with a provider/client but you probably doing it with someone else in your personal life. Does that make you made or jealous or nasty. No and who cares. As long you're clean and not on something I think things would be okay. I also once see a provider out in public with her boyfriend or whomever it was. I got asked whom she was and I said she worked with me, lucky enough she said the same thing to the person she was with as well.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble!!!!
Great points!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #37
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I think that "some" people may think that relationships are bad for providers cause their own relationships are not that great. A single guy may want her to be single a guy in a poopy marriage may want her to be in crappy one too. They want something to relate to the provider.
On the other hand, people may not be wanting or willing to get to know them as a person, that can go either way.
Me I have meet some great ladies and look forward to meeting more and better.
Rollypolly is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:34 PM   #38
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have 2 ladies that I see that has given me insight to their personal lives.

I am fine with their right to have a personal life, as long as they give me their undivided attention while they are with me & make available activities they advertise for set donation I am good.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:54 PM   #39
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

Just let me start off by saying I'm not in a relationship. I don't date and for the first time in my life I am perfectly happy being alone. I am happy for people who are HAPPY!!! I have no desire to attack another person's relationship. If you are married , have an SO or a pimp.....if it works for you and no one else is being hurt physically mentally or emotionally then why do I care to put down what is obviously working wonderful for you.
People attack other people when they are unhappy with themselves. It's easier to point a finger and become obsessed with someone else's situation because they don't want to look at themselves. I know I've been there!!! I was a miserable person.
It seems today in this world that there are people that can't stand to see others happy.
One thing this hobby has done for me is I have learned to love myself. Therefore, I am enjoying being with and working on myself. I envy and think that other providers who have BFs SOs and husbands are very fortunate. Enjoy what you have let the haters hate.
If the day comes and I meet someone I want to be with ,whether I meet them here or in the real world I will be honest early on. I truly believe honesty is the "almost" always best policy.
I just want to say my statements were my opinion . They are not directed at anyone else.
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:01 PM   #40
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
I have 2 ladies that I see that has given me insight to their personal lives.

I am fine with their right to have a personal life, as long as they give me their undivided attention while they are with me & make available activities they advertise for set donation I am good.
Exactly. Consistently good service is what really matters, not her personal life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
Just let me start off by saying I'm not in a relationship. I don't date and for the first time in my life I am perfectly happy being alone. I am happy for people who are HAPPY!!! I have no desire to attack another person's relationship. If you are married , have an SO or a pimp.....if it works for you and no one else is being hurt physically mentally or emotionally then why do I care to put down what is obviously working wonderful for you.
People attack other people when they are unhappy with themselves. It's easier to point a finger and become obsessed with someone else's situation because they don't want to look at themselves. I know I've been there!!! I was a miserable person.
It seems today in this world that there are people that can't stand to see others happy.
One thing this hobby has done for me is I have learned to love myself. Therefore, I am enjoying being with and working on myself. I envy and think that other providers who have BFs SOs and husbands are very fortunate. Enjoy what you have let the haters hate.
If the day comes and I meet someone I want to be with ,whether I meet them here or in the real world I will be honest early on. I truly believe honesty is the "almost" always best policy.
I just want to say my statements were my opinion . They are not directed at anyone else.
I love this. The key to true happiness is self love and acceptance. I had actually felt the same way, that I would be happy as could be by myself. I never expected to find someone that makes me happier than I make myself and I feel so lucky that I can have that, while still running my business. Sometimes the greatest things happen when you don't expect them.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #41
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Exactly. Consistently good service is what really matters, not her personal life.

I love this. The key to true happiness is self love and acceptance. I had actually felt the same way, that I would be happy as could be by myself. I never expected to find someone that makes me happier than I make myself and I feel so lucky that I can have that, while still running my business. Sometimes the greatest things happen when you don't expect them.

Sweetheart you are so right. It's when you least expect it!!! Glad to see you have a good man and he spoils you. Hey does he have a brother???? JK
Old 06-01-2017, 09:31 PM   #42
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Well I am dumb for marrying a broken ex-army guy whose mind is so far gone he can't tell his nightmares from reality. But he served his country and paid for it with his mental state. He probably ain't shit to anyone else but he's mine. So cut the drama please.

Looks to me like this is true love!!!!! Beautiful
Old 06-02-2017, 12:05 AM   #43
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSmoot View Post
I would assume after having to put up with us the majority of y'all would be lesbians by now

+500
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:32 AM   #44
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Ok, as a compulsive (possibly OCD) language nerd, I feel compelled to comment.

Quote:
As for my situation (not that it's anyone's business), I met my SO here. After seeing him in several work related encounters, we decided that we wanted to be exclusive and he deleted his ECCIE account, P411, and even changed his phone number after getting an unwanted, out of the blue text from a desperate provider.
To paraphrase Arthur Dent, this is obviously some strange use of the word "exclusive" (or maybe some strange use of the word "we", or both) that I wasn't previously aware of.

The plain meaning of "we decided that we wanted to be exclusive" implies to me that the exclusivity would be reflexive and therefore apply to both of you. He deleted his ECCIE account, etc., and has gotten out of the hobby. So he's exclusive to you, and good for him (or as some of us would probably say, "that lucky bastard!"--and smiling as we call him that).

But you didn't give up your ECCIE account or P411 (the last I saw it anyway, which was a while ago), and are still posting ads and seeing people as a provider, and good for you. It's good for the both of you that you're cool with that and apparently making that relationship work, but it seems strange to me to describe that relationship by the phrasing "we decided that we wanted to be exclusive". Basically, his relationship to you is totally exclusive, but yours to him isn't--at best, it's emotionally exclusive but physically/sexually non-exclusive.

Just an observation; not a criticism...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:48 AM   #45
Hatty242
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I always sort of assumed most providers were in some sort of relationship with a BF or girlfriend or something. Especially on here. I think it probably takes a special guy to handle having a provider as a GF. But, I could certainly imagine it. It's a job. We all compartmentalize our lives somewhat I would think. From the provider side it's probably a job that at least makes people happy, and from our side it allows for a break from the rigors of every day life for a short period of escape. And, since we're all kind of in the same boat, there's also a moment of intimacy that is nice. Kind of like a secret. Plus, frankly, it's hot as hell to be with someone that is so damn good in bed that they are a freaking PROFESSIONAL at it!! So there's that! Oh geez I'm getting a bit frisky now. Might just have to get back in the saddle again!
Hatty242 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women