Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2023, 03:47 PM   #31
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Believe it or not, very few are on P4!! and most don't have 3 providers to vouch for them in a short period of time for a next day appointment.
Wishing it was that easy, we would be rich.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 03:50 PM   #32
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Yes, I ask for the hobby info first ... LinkedIn is the last resort, so to speak..
That makes sense to me. If a guy is new and has no reputation, he should bear the risk of seeing lesser known or unknown ladies until he builds a reputation, or he should bear the risk of giving up rwi if he wants to see a more established lady.

But if you've been in the hobby for years.. Those guys know the ropes and would just find alternatives to giving up rwi, including seeing other ladies.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 04:54 PM   #33
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
That makes sense to me. If a guy is new and has no reputation, he should bear the risk of seeing lesser known or unknown ladies until he builds a reputation, or he should bear the risk of giving up rwi if he wants to see a more established lady.

But if you've been in the hobby for years.. Those guys know the ropes and would just find alternatives to giving up rwi, including seeing other ladies.
That’s how it works for most of us. I had to give up personal information when I started, eventually building a reputation that I’ve strived to maintain. It pays dividends when it comes to screening. I can afford to bypass the ladies who won’t deviate from RWI because there are plenty of others who know how to screen me without it.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:24 PM   #34
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Trying to read this gave me a mental cramp

Most of us screen better then P411 ...
135 + ok's , I'm still asking your last 4 providers if she repeat with you or have any issures ..

We hear a lot about p411 guys going rogue all the time ..[

I need to stop typing on my phone ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:59 PM   #35
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I do not recommend P411 at this time. One of my regulars was going to join till they asked for his social security number and his income amount from his retirement.
What the actual fuck?!?!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:02 PM   #36
corona
Premium Access

Nothing with real world or personally identifiable information. I mean, as a provider would you like to give me your real name or even show me your ID?
Old 05-01-2023, 09:34 PM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Nothing with real world or personally identifiable information. I mean, as a provider would you like to give me your real name or even show me your ID?
Then you can see all the mugshots with a simple online search, it's a lose, lose situation for the guys 🙄
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:06 AM   #38
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Don't get me wrong-- P411 is a great tool. But there was a major infiltration in Oklahoma and another in Louisiana where clients ended up arrested for stupid shit-- then handed their account over to LE to get out of it. The Oklahoma situation was so bad that I remember both P411 and either here or ASPD (can't remember the exact timeline) shutting down the Oklahoma board temporarily. There's still at least one active provider here that got caught up in the Louisiana situation. There have also been P411 clients who have gone rogue after numerous OKs. There are also people with a lot of P411 OK's-- but the girls who gave the OK's also won't recommend the gentleman.

The rule for the OK's is that if the guy asks for the OK and did not assault you and is not LE, you give him the OK-- regardless of whether or not you'd actually recommend them. This is why many of us at the very least are still going to reach out to a couple of OK's-- particularly if we know the ladies personally.
Grace - great information, and I know I don't read everything ever posted, but I sure missed these.

Lots of opportunities on both sides of the fence to get burned, and I understand the need to protect yourselves.

That said, I'd rather quit the hobby than give out my real world info to make a new acquaintance. I've taken a few trips, even some outside the US and it's almost impossible to not share a lot of info on each other, but I've only done that with a few, and only after I'd seen them many times.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 04:51 AM   #39
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
Great question. P411. If a lady needs more, I'm comfortable with providing multiple references. I don't see how work information, my ID, or a photo keep a lady safe. I guess in theory more information is always great, but if personal information gets stolen from hospitals and Target, I have a feeling my personal information wouldn't be safe with providers either.
totally agree.

There is nothing that personal information, such as a picture, giving out a real name, ect. is going to do to make a provider safe from a guy who is going to physically harm or short a provider on her donation. The only thing giving out personal info is going to do is give the ability to a provider who feels jaded to post your picture on OH2, since there is no reprimand on there for doing so.

As far as p411 goes, when a client gets an okay from a provider on there, then there is a history of when he received that okay and each one of the providers' contact information that gave him one for other providers whom he contacts to try to set up a session to do so and that is why it is there for that purpose. After all, what provider gives an okay to a client who they did not see for a session? And in that session, maybe it was not the best and they did not see eye to eye, so just because the provider would not see him again (and he probably wouldn't see her again either), does not mean that she cannot give him a good reference for respecting her time and person and having the proper donation.

Maybe it's not to be all end all, but it damn sure beats relying on providers who have never seen him and other guys who hope that the ladies are dumb enough to believe their twisted theories to help fit their agendas.

There are a couple of providers who I have seen for sessions that I have not agreed with on the boards on many occasions, but when we are together BCD, we have an excellent time and the passion is very high. Ladies who judge a book by the cover of misinformation that has been given to a hobbyist by those who do not know or has ever seen him for a session are most definitely not the brightest crayon in the box!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 06:02 AM   #40
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
What the actual fuck?!?!
Right. That's no one's business.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 06:32 AM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
. I only ask for LinkedIn if a person has no other references or online profile as a hobbyist.
I admit I stopped reading after this post so someone else may have mentioned this already so sorry if I am being redundant, but don't screen through LinkedIn. I have all of my jobs and universities I have graduated from on there. There is no way in hell I would provide that to anyone for P4P when it could come back to bite me on the ass like a rabid pit bull. Instead, I would just create a fake profile because it would take me less than 20 minutes to do so. With that fake profile, I could be the reincarnation of Ted Bundy and you'd never know it if you screened me that way.

Anyway, just my two cents about that screening method. I think the ladies are a lot more qualified to guide you more than the guys, so I hope you asked this same question in their/your forum as well. Stay safe and be well!
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 10:26 AM   #42
corona
Premium Access

My favorite are the ones that want not only your linked in profile, but also a work badge. Like, GTFO here with that bullshit.
Old 05-02-2023, 12:38 PM   #43
nookiebandit
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Do what you have to especially in hypocritical republican felonyland TX. I hate the requests for linkedin, selfies and IDs. That's an immediate deal killer for me.

I have a friend who only hobbied once or twice a year (business travel) and had no references. He wanted me to book and he would go in my place. I kindly said HELL NO since we are different races and that would ruin my hobbyist standing with another board and agencies.

So he made a fake linkedin to screen with an out of state agency. He used a call answering service for a fake business he made to confirm he worked there and even had fake business cards made. He got in and finally had an agency reference! Then the agency and those connections folded later that year after raids.

Since Micro$oft took over linkedin, it's been a risk for my personal info so I deleted my account.

I'm on a real name basis with three providers I've seen repeatedly now, but as much as I'd like to see other certain providers, I will not share my full name and photo ID for first time screening. Even if that means missing out on some of my always wanted to do ladies.

I use a variety of boards and services.
Here's some of my experience:

ECCIE/OhShit2:
I send a PM & Text introducing myself and saying I'm looking to hobby. I add links to my reviews from here, TER and mention when the last time I hobbied was, as well as with who should they want a reference.

Perfect Response: this is enough and they PM me back saying they're okay with a session.
Bad Response: they ghost me, only use P411, ask for more current references.

OUT OF STATE BOARDS:
These are way better. The two I use have a mutual ratings / vouch system that shows how the provider rates the hobbyist or that they can vouch for having seen them and vice versa. Minimizes the amount of references I need to add in an email or PM. Send a PM then text.
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 02:08 PM   #44
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Most women that's been in this business long enough know a fake LinkedIn account when they see it.
It's new & has no connections with a fake company that's not listed with BBB or manta.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:27 AM   #45
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Most women that's been in this business long enough know a fake LinkedIn account when they see it.
It's new & has no connections with a fake company that's not listed with BBB or manta.
You do know they think we are not that smart to know when it's a fake act .
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women