Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2014, 07:13 AM   #31
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Well you are showing an incredible amount of maturity and I can't help but admire you for that.
+1
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #32
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
To be fair it's not a new me, it's just not worth it,

i learned a lesson at my last drill... strength doesn't always have to be shown, as i woman in infentry it's hard, and i realized i am ALWAYS trying to compete with the guys to show them, i am just as or stronger then them.

so during my ban, i met alot of p411 members, one perticular was a eccie member as well curious, he told me words that i needed.

"Don't compete in a game you enjoy, be beautiful and let others see the real you"

i'm not always a hard ass, but i do believe in defending myself. Besides if i can't see troll posts, i can't respond and get upset lol

a wolf is not always dangerous
and a princess is not always in need of saving
WF,

Weather this is the real you , or the "new" you, I like the "you" you are displaying. I like what I see... You got me ... what's the word? ....teased. That's the word.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #33
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
hey JP,

sorry didn't answer PM been working on soe major art stuff,

but no i do not use google voice, i just use my regular phone, when i started hobby i didnt know about, "hobby phones"
It's okay. I get a little distracted by my craft projects as well.

So if you are using an iPhone, just go to your call log, click the (i) next to the number and at the bottom "block caller". I'm not sure if that is only if you are running on iOS7 software. If you're not using iOS7, just run your update. It usually doesn't take longer than 15 minutes.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:23 AM   #34
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I can tell by your post about being in the Infantry that you are not living in the Real World. There is no way that a 105 pound woman can carry 110 pounds of gear into battle. And I was in the Infantry, in the regular Army, not the National Guard. There is no way that you can compete with or be as strong as grown men. This is called reality. Accept it and all of the other things that reality has to offer. Don't say crazy shit and people won't think you are crazy, which many on this site clearly do. I have never commented on any of your threads, but I couldn't take it anymore. You are a lovely, shapely young woman. Enjoy life and avoid drama. And thank you for your service to your Country. If people are ganging up on you and bullying you, I am certainly not for that.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:04 AM   #35
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
I can tell by your post about being in the Infantry that you are not living in the Real World. There is no way that a 105 pound woman can carry 110 pounds of gear into battle. And I was in the Infantry, in the regular Army, not the National Guard. There is no way that you can compete with or be as strong as grown men. This is called reality. Accept it and all of the other things that reality has to offer. Don't say crazy shit and people won't think you are crazy, which many on this site clearly do. I have never commented on any of your threads, but I couldn't take it anymore. You are a lovely, shapely young woman. Enjoy life and avoid drama. And thank you for your service to your Country. If people are ganging up on you and bullying you, I am certainly not for that.
to be fair, not 115, my pack is usually no more then roughly 60lbs, and knowing how to pack in a neat and organized way helps alot.

<3 but don't forget don't underestimate a lady hun, physics make all the difference , may not be as strong as most men, but i am stronger then alot of them ,which i'm ok with
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #36
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Quote:
to be fair, not 115, my pack is usually no more then roughly 60lbs, and knowing how to pack in a neat and organized way helps alot.

<3 but don't forget don't underestimate a lady hun, physics make all the difference , may not be as strong as most men, but i am stronger then alot of them ,which i'm ok with

Also to be fair, this thread is about hobby related harassment. Not about the military. If you have issue with her comments about the military, you should take them up with her privately.

And in WP's defense, I haven't heard anything crazy or drama from her since she has been back. You seem to be taking issues with things that she has done in the past, which if you had an issue with you should have taken them up with her then. At this point, she isn't doing anything wrong so it's not really fair.
Old 04-22-2014, 10:46 AM   #37
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
i learned a lesson at my last drill... strength doesn't always have to be shown,
so, during my ban, i met alot of p411 members, one perticular was a eccie member as well curious, he told me words that i needed.
"Don't compete in a game you enjoy, be beautiful and let others see the real you"
as i woman in infentry it's hard, and i realized i am ALWAYS trying to compete with the guys to show them, i am just as or stronger then them. ...
wulf, that's a great quote from your gentleman caller.

it's similar to the concept of building yourself up by your actions and results instead of by tearing other people down [not saying you do that]. i think a lot of people attack, bully, repress, and intimidate people cos they dont know any other way to act. and/or they're insecure and feel that tearing other people down is the way to build themselves up.

and when that happens [it happens to everyone], one of the best things to do is either ignore them [it at all possible], show them your good side, throw the shit back at them ["no backs"], or call in the authorities.

in the case of eccie, best to ignore them and if necessary report them to the mods, the administrators, and/or the owners.

also, there will always be people who compete w/ or compare themselves against others, either a) to prove they're better or b) to prove that the others are less than they are.
like your gentlemen caller said, dont compete or compare, just do your best, show your stuff and let the chips fall where they may.

if you've ever studied martial arts, one of the best defensive techniques is to use your opponent's strength against them. it's what muhammed ali did with his rope-a-dope technique - let them wear themselves out. same applies here.

good luck...
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #38
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Point taken Jillian. And WP's response to me was totally disarming and very well said. Hope for your continued success WP. Don't let anyone jack with you. Make money and have fun. I am a new fan.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:56 PM   #39
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That was a very classy response. Happy Hobbying!
Old 04-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #40
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, WP has been a lot more classy lately and not so "in your face" and aggressive. Men don't look for women who want to be just like a man in every sense; sometimes you have to sit back, look pretty, and be feminine. Let a man be a MAN with you. Let him enjoy you as a woman. Guys love that just as much as an opinionated lady who can speak and think for herself.. It's all about having a good mix of both

I'm glad to see you are changing for the better WP.. keep it up!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #41
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I agree, WP has been a lot more classy lately and not so "in your face" and aggressive. Men don't look for women who want to be just like a man in every sense; sometimes you have to sit back, look pretty, and be feminine. Let a man be a MAN with you. Let him enjoy you as a woman. Guys love that just as much as an opinionated lady who can speak and think for herself.. It's all about having a good mix of both

I'm glad to see you are changing for the better WP.. keep it up!
Well said and agree with Jillian's props too. On here or in life we've ALL done some things we wish we could take back and thank goodness we don't have to go through life having that shoved in our faces all the time.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:34 PM   #42
Guest100514
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover214 View Post
Well said and agree with Jillian's props too. On here or in life we've ALL done some things we wish we could take back and thank goodness we don't have to go through life having that shoved in our faces all the time.
Unfortunately, when things are on the internet, as much as you'd like to take them back, they never go away. You might not want to relive it, but that won't stop other people from shoving it in your face. There are plenty of things in my life that I wish I could take back. We'd be here for years if I listed them. All you can do is apologize. Apologize to whoever you hurt, and to yourself, then move forward. And hope that people have the maturity to not force you to relive it.
Old 04-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #43
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
Unfortunately, when things are on the internet, as much as you'd like to take them back, they never go away. You might not want to relive it, but that won't stop other people from shoving it in your face. There are plenty of things in my life that I wish I could take back. We'd be here for years if I listed them. All you can do is apologize. Apologize to whoever you hurt, and to yourself, then move forward. And hope that people have the maturity to not force you to relive it.
+1 JP

There are only so many ways one can apologize.

Some things we don't get to fix, can't go back to.

Gotta get the most out of the lesson and move on.

Often the most unforgiving person is one's own self.

There's always plenty of room to keep falling.

As an old friend once told me:

"Getting yourself down is like drilling for oil,

sometimes you think the dude's hit rock bottom,

and yet he keeps on going.."

I think that's how it went.

Dang what was the thread topic?

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:14 PM   #44
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin101 View Post

Dang what was the thread topic?

Something about her ass.

Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:53 PM   #45
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default on topic

i haven't received any new texts from him, so that's awesome

and as i said i do appreciate the "praise", but it's not needed

i still do not regret MOST not all of what i have done

but sometimes as stated earlier... just gotta take it like a lady ... and well that is the reason i'm in the hobby time to work out more important muscles
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women