Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42377
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2016, 12:29 PM   #31
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind music but I normally don't use it because I REALLY have no idea what my client would like to hear for sexy times.

I know what I want to hear to horizontal tango to a beat but it doesn't coincide with the majority of my clients. If we like the same type of music for getting dirty that's great....but I get tooooo into the music to where every moment and look is informed by the music choice.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #32
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anything from Enya, Enigma, Sade, The Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Coldplay, The Cure...
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #33
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I don't mind music but I normally don't use it because I REALLY have no idea what my client would like to hear for sexy times.

I know what I want to hear to horizontal tango to a beat but it doesn't coincide with the majority of my clients. If we like the same type of music for getting dirty that's great....but I get tooooo into the music to where every moment and look is informed by the music choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate View Post
Anything from Enya, Enigma, Sade, The Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Coldplay, The Cure...

I love the haunting melodies of Sade, and Enya's 'Storms in Africa stirs deep in me when I hear it.
Years ago I used to love going at it to the music of Pink Floyd's - Dark Side of the Moon.
Flash forward to the present and I'm more into Spanish guitar. Blame the movie The Erotic Adventures of Zorro and perhaps my encounter with Ms Francesca (soundtrack was in my mind)
The mellow sounds just seem to work for any tango, upright or horizontal.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM   #34
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love listening to music, and typically choose something based on the mood I wish to set. In the hobby, I usually pick something that is calming, creating a relaxed atmosphere; unless something else is suggested, of course. In my personal life, however, it really depends on my mood, and how I want to get down... I know it has been mentioned numerous times already, but Nine Inch Nails - specifically from the album The Fragile, Left disk - is an all-time favorite of mine. It penetrates my soul in a special type of way... I actually just put it on because thinking about it made me need to hear it.

My number one go to, though, is a compilation of movie scores. Almost all instrumental, coupled with Enya and various other mystical voices...but a variety that ranges from the likes of Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Rachel Portman, John Williams, Thomas Newman, John Otway, John Elliott, Alan Silvestri... I could go on forever.

There's nothing like making love to Last Of The Mohicans.

I can get down to almost anything, though.
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #35
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post
I love listening to music, and typically choose something based on the mood I wish to set. In the hobby, I usually pick something that is calming, creating a relaxed atmosphere; unless something else is suggested, of course. In my personal life, however, it really depends on my mood, and how I want to get down... I know it has been mentioned numerous times already, but Nine Inch Nails - specifically from the album The Fragile, Left disk - is an all-time favorite of mine. It penetrates my soul in a special type of way... I actually just put it on because thinking about it made me need to hear it.

My number one go to, though, is a compilation of movie scores. Almost all instrumental, coupled with Enya and various other mystical voices...but a variety that ranges from the likes of Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Rachel Portman, John Williams, Thomas Newman, John Otway, John Elliott, Alan Silvestri... I could go on forever.

There's nothing like making love to Last Of The Mohicans.

I can get down to almost anything, though.
I love doing it to movie scores. Never did it with any providers though. Put on Last of the Mohicans and throw in Apocalypto and I think we got a session one day.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #36
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't tease me... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I love doing it to movie scores. Never did it with any providers though. Put on Last of the Mohicans and throw in Apocalypto and I think we got a session one day.
Apocalypto is great, and one of Horner's lesser known works. Ties in perfectly with our Last of the Mohicans theme...

The music is already handled, 'Nathaniel Poe', you just let me know when.
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #37
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Minx View Post
Apocalypto is great, and one of Horner's lesser known works. Ties in perfectly with our Last of the Mohicans theme...

The music is already handled, 'Nathaniel Poe', you just let me know when.
Looking forward to going 'native'.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:24 PM   #38
thrakattack82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Music adds a lot to the experience for me. I visited a lady in DFW that I had not seen in a couple of years and was impressed that she had remembered I love metal and turned on Opeth when we were ready to get down to business, it was a really nice touch.

Most of the time I don't have a preference as to what is playing, I just like the background noise. If the lady has something that she likes to move to, I am all about it. If it happens to be the same stuff I like, even better!
thrakattack82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:00 PM   #39
formula89
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Tool, perfect circle, slipkont, incubus, montley crew something that keeps you pumped and or passionate always great. Had some dam great times recently with a similar mix up.
formula89 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 10:31 PM   #40
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula89 View Post
Tool, perfect circle, slipkont, incubus, montley crew something that keeps you pumped and or passionate always great. Had some dam great times recently with a similar mix up.
Need to remember A Perfect Circle. Amazing and very relaxing during a massage I had once. Can only imagine during....

And very nice choices there Sonya.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:59 AM   #41
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post

I love the haunting melodies of Sade, and Enya's 'Storms in Africa stirs deep in me when I hear it.
Years ago I used to love going at it to the music of Pink Floyd's - Dark Side of the Moon.
Flash forward to the present and I'm more into Spanish guitar. Blame the movie The Erotic Adventures of Zorro and perhaps my encounter with Ms Francesca (soundtrack was in my mind)
The mellow sounds just seem to work for any tango, upright or horizontal.
Those are all the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Grey View Post
Need to remember A Perfect Circle. Amazing and very relaxing during a massage I had once. Can only imagine during....

And very nice choices there Sonya.
Thanks Grey...;-)
Old 02-23-2016, 10:02 AM   #42
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
A girl after my own.... heart....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:06 AM   #43
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiger View Post
A girl after my own.... heart....
Wee
Hi tiger
Old 02-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #44
Guero69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
The Cure...
Just Like Heaven . . . Dreamed of all the different ways I had to make her glow . . . .
Guero69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 05:51 PM   #45
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero69 View Post
Just Like Heaven . . . Dreamed of all the different ways I had to make her glow . . . .
That's a good one. "The Cure" has so many amazing songs...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women