Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I take it you think Islam is a good religion, since you call me an idiot for saying it's evil.
I know for an absolute fact that Joe the Bloehard is an IDIOT.

At the very least, it makes me half-right!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #32
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote Hillary......"what difference does it make"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #33
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPJR View Post
Wow, that is such a great strategy.....for creating more terrorists. 1 of the main reasons terrorist groups have a stronghold in the country is because it's an extremely poor shithole. Most people are extremely poor and have have little economic/political clout. This gives a powerful organization like the taliban the opportunity to exert their will. If we just go in and wreck the place like we did in the 80s along with the Russians, and then just leave, all that's gonna do is make the people resentful, making them more likely to join the taliban. The fact is that you can't defeat terrorism by simply killing terrorists. You have to change hearts and minds, and in the case of a poor country, you have to empower people.
I'm not buying the poverty excuse.

LOTS of places are poor and still don't produce terrorists.

Half of sub-Saharan Africa is dirt poor. When was the last time someone from Zimbabwe blew himself up on a bus? But they aren't Muslim are they?

Papua New Guinea is also poor. Where is their terrorism? But they are about 95% Christian.

Haiti is an utter shit hole. And they have a MUCH better case that they have been exploited by the US. When was the last time a Haitian detonated a car bomb? But the Haitians aren't Muslims are they?

Are you seeing a pattern?

Not all Muslims are terrorists. But nearly all terrorists are Muslims.

It's the culture, not the economics.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, let's see.

The Constitution gives Congress the sole authority to declare war. It stands to follow that any war undertaken without a Congressional declaration is illegal. Have you noticed that when Congress DOES declare war, we win? WWI, WWII, etc. When Congress doesn't declare war, we lose or reach a stalemate. Viet Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

War for profit? Who makes the money on all these wars? Defense contractors, oil companies, etc. In fact, most of the conflict in the Middle East is over oil, not terrorism. Our policies in the region are only insuring PERPETUAL WAR! Al Qaeda and other terrorist cells only become stronger with each attack. If we want them to leave us alone, we should leave them alone. We've killed enough of their innocents to atone for 9-11.

In addition, we've given up so much of our freedom due to 9-11, we are nearly like them. And killing their innocent children and others makes us almost EXACTLY like them! We raise a hue and cry when they kill innocent people, but when we do it, it's "collateral damage."

And what did we "win" in Iraq? Are they free? How about Afghanistan, are we winning? If so, what are we winning, and how does it make America safer or better? How do we know if we won or not?

But is does provide a steady source of income for the Military Industrial Complex, doesn't it?

If we were really concerned about terrorism, we'd secure our borders. God knows how many people with anti-American sympathies get across each day. I'm surprised nothing more has happened.

Something went terribly wrong on 9-11. Those planes should have never been taken over, and never allowed to wander so far off course for so long. The pilots trained in the US, and were even watched by the FBI, but still the plan went through. So instead of trying to find out what went wrong that day, we surrendered much of our liberty to government so we could be "protected".

The terrorists won that day. We're becoming like them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Quote Hillary......"what difference does it make"

another idiot not understanding her statement? wondering are all of you so dumb or just like spinning it?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You are the idiot. And your constant intellectual flailing amuses everyone on the board - even your fellow liberals.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=gnadfly;1052265041]You are the idiot. And your constant intellectual flailing amuses everyone on the board - even your fellow liberals.[/QUO

Showing your ass again turd fly>You must be one who could not understand the statement.But that is normal for you.I will type slowly try to keep up.Last time I will correct you. I am a independent not a liberal.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1052265150]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You are the idiot. And your constant intellectual flailing amuses everyone on the board - even your fellow liberals.[/QUO

Showing your ass again turd fly>You must be one who could not understand the statement.But that is normal for you.I will type slowly try to keep up.Last time I will correct you. I am a independent not a liberal.
To the RWW, 99% of the country are flaiming liberals.

To the LWW, 99% of the country are fascist goons.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #39
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Nope, ivabigheadinjury you are a liberal and still stupid. Your helper monkey may be an independent.

BTW, the gamut is conservative, moderate and liberal - not conservative, independent, liberal.

Keep f(l)ailing. Nice touch on the larger font. If you can't convince others with logic and thoughtful responses, just REV UP!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Not all Muslims are terrorists. But nearly all terrorists are Muslims.

It's the culture, not the economics.
What it tells me is that Muslims have the stronger courage of their convictions relative to any other religion.

If Christians, Mormons or Jews truly believed, deep deep deep down in their gut what they claim to believe, they wouldn't fear dying. In fact, they'd eagerly await it. Maybe even encourage it, promote it, and dare i say, instigate it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #41
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
What it tells me is that Muslims have the stronger courage of their convictions relative to any other religion.

I can't really argue with that but it brings about another issue. If their religion requires them to spread and destroy non believers does that make them like a cancer to the rest of society? The only solution is to eliminate it or the rest of society will die. That is the problem we are facing. Is there a way we can peacefully coexist if they maintain their convictions?
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #42
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

If Christians, Mormons or Jews truly believed, deep deep deep down in their gut what they claim to believe, they wouldn't fear dying. In fact, they'd eagerly await it. Maybe even encourage it, promote it, and dare i say, instigate it.
That is a paradox, isn't it.

Religious people always say those words of comfort,, "but he is in a better place". Yeh, then why the hell does everybody fight with their every last breath to avoid that "better place'.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nope, ivabigheadinjury you are a liberal and still stupid. Your helper monkey may be an independent.

BTW, the gamut is conservative, moderate and liberal - not conservative, independent, liberal.

Keep f(l)ailing. Nice touch on the larger font. If you can't convince others with logic and thoughtful responses, just REV UP!

Scary thing about you right wing nuts is where did you get your education.Must be some school like the Muslim terrorists have to indoctrinate the vest bombers.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va [B]figgon[/B];1052265150]
Quote:
You are the idiot. And your constant intellectual flailing amuses everyone on the board - even your fellow liberals.[/QUO

Wow! I counted 5 periods that time.

What's your record for consecutive sentences anyway?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #45
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
[What's your record for consecutive sentences anyway?

or concurrent?
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women