Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Apologies are in order. Fiat has said that they will be moving all Jeep production to China by 2014. There will be no production in the US or Italy. Romney's ad does not lie and even liberals are admitting that. At a speech he misspoke about the China connection but that gets it right.

http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chr...may-move-italy

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...-demand-climbs

http://www.scmp.com/business/china-b...ild-jeep-china

WTF is wrong with you and COG. You lie even after the facts are out in black and white.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/10/...rong-false-gm/

Yes, Chrysler Might Build Jeeps in China. But ...

Here's what is true: Chrysler is indeed considering a plan to make Jeeps in China. But it's not planning to send those Jeeps to the U.S. to sell -- and it's definitely not planning to close the factories that currently make Jeeps in Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio.

Why would Chrysler want to make Jeeps in China? Lots of reasons, but one big one in particular: China places heavy taxes on imported cars and trucks. Non-Chinese automakers that want to do business in China's booming auto market are almost always better off building their cars and trucks locally.

Nearly all of the automakers you've ever heard of are either building cars in China already or making plans to do so.

Build Globally, Sell Locally

Ford (F), for instance, has recently invested about $5 billion to build several new factories in China. A couple of those plants are already open and thriving. The Ford Focus, for example, has become one of China's best-selling cars.

Yes, Ford builds the Focus in China -- and in Russia, Thailand, and Germany. But the Focuses you see at your local Ford dealer here in the U.S. were all built in Michigan. That's because Ford, like many automakers, finds it cost-effective to build its cars close to the people who will be buying them.

This is exactly what Chrysler is talking about doing with Jeep. Chinese consumers have been hot for SUVs lately, and Jeep -- perhaps the world's best-known and most iconic SUV brand -- would love to be able to capture a big piece of that market. And that means building Jeeps in China.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

JD's a dumbass teacher and COF is a born liar and bullshitter aka lawyer ... did I mention they cant read or comprehend what they do read? ... no jobs will be lost, or factories closed. Period.

I read China imopses (or did) a 25% import tax on american cars in an effort to direct sales to their own (built) automotive products. AND thats what we should do to all imports here, especially to american companies that build offshore and sell here, but the republitards dont want to piss off big business so they accept being pissed on by China ... then constantly bitch about chinas imports taking american jobs .. the morons dont get it, but then theyre republicans so noboby expects them to.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, it's Obama who is kissing China's ass.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:56 AM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

well, at least you got UH right
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, it's more like a rim job.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you admit that the Jeep story was a lie?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
nah, Joe was sending COF and JD an invitation ... rimmmmmmm
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Of course not. It was the CEO of Fiat, which owns Chrysler. Agree or not, that was what he said.

Besides, I quoted the article and sourced it. Unlike you, I didn't try to take someone else's words and pretend they were mine. You are a fraud and a buffoon, WikiPostFraud.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course not. It was the CEO of Fiat, which owns Chrysler. Agree or not, that was what he said.

Besides, I quoted the article and sourced it. Unlike you, I didn't try to take someone else's words and pretend they were mine. You are a fraud and a buffoon, WikiPostFraud.

willard said jeep was going china and jobs would be lost ... LIE

jeep MAY open plants in china for that market and avoid the import tax just like Ford and GM does ... at no point in time does Fait plan to shut down Jeep business here in the US ... Truth

context really fucks with simpletons tiny lil brains .. FACT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think the original post was about a Romney ad that many outlets have declared to be true http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...eep-Ad-Correct

Things change from day to day but the main part is that Obama gave Chrysler money, billions of dollars. Jeep was sold to Fiat and now Fiat is talking move some or all of their production to China meaning that car companies in the US will be competing with Chinese companies that benefited from taxpayer money given by Obama. You don't see a problem with that? You don't think that maybe Obama should have gotten some guarantees before he turned the company over to the unions?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think the original post was about a Romney ad that many outlets have declared to be true http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...eep-Ad-Correct

Things change from day to day but the main part is that Obama gave Chrysler money, billions of dollars. Jeep was sold to Fiat and now Fiat is talking move some or all of their production to China meaning that car companies in the US will be competing with Chinese companies that benefited from taxpayer money given by Obama. You don't see a problem with that? You don't think that maybe Obama should have gotten some guarantees before he turned the company over to the unions?

like siad, youre a dumbass teacher who cant read or comprehend what you read

kudos
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
StupidOldFart, is this the same CEO who had this to say in an email to Chrysler Group LLC employees?

Chrysler CEO pushes back on Romney

Politico By ALEXANDER BURNS | 10/30/12 1:43 PM EDT

The Toledo Blade reports on the latest turn of the screw in the auto-related debate that has overshadowed the final week of the race in Ohio:

Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne circulated an email to Chrysler Group LLC employees today strongly restating the automaker's promise that it will not move existing U.S. production of Jeeps to China.

In the email, Mr. Marchionne said he felt obligated to again address the company's production plans over continuing "public debate."

The note did not directly reference politics or the presidential election, but Chrysler's plans for Jeep have become a major political talking point over the past week, especially in Ohio. Speaking in Defiance last week, Republican candidate Mitt Romney seized on a misrepresentation of a Bloomberg story, suggesting that Chrysler was considering moving existing Jeep production to China.

Romney has stuck with the Jeep-related line of attack against Obama, though in a modified form that only implies — rather than stating explicitly — that Chrysler might move jobs from Ohio to China. It's a decision that has puzzled Republicans both in and outside Ohio: after letting Obama dominate the auto-bailout debate on the airwaves for months, Romney has re-engaged the auto fight at the last minute on less-than-firm footing, with an attack that now has Chrysler weighing in against him.

Game, Set, Match!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #43
novacain
RETIRED

JD, you are truly clueless in this, just stop digging now before you find yourself in China. Chrysler, Ford and GM all have been making and selling cars in the European market for decades, when the Chinese market opened up they started selling them there too.

The head of Fiat which owns controlling interest in Chrysler, which owns the Jeep brand, never said US production would be moved to China. Fiat is looking into building a Jeep plant in China to meet the demands of China, Jeeps are selling well there.

Romney simply messed up, his people didn't fact check. They ran with a poorly written story by Tommaso Ebhardt in bloomburg new, that Fiat refused to comment on, it even says they (Fiat) didn't comment in the story. The quote that Romney's people fed him was from Tommaso Ebhardt(works for bloomburg NOT for Fiat), NOT Marchionne the CEO of Fiat as has been claimed, remember Fiat refused to comment for the story.

I'd expect someone that portrays himself to be smarter than the rest of us are, to know that you can't quote someone that didn't even speak to you. I guess in your world it is possible to do so, as such I think I'll quote you here:

"I fully support Obama and will be casting my vote for him!" JD Barleycorn
"The truth......................... ... I can't handle the truth!!" JD Barleycorn
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #44
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Why are you complaining about Chrysler moving to Italy? Last I checked we were supposed to be a capitalist society. If Fiat can build Chrysler cars cheaper in Italy and transport them to North America while increasing their profits, more power to them. That the government lost money on the deal, well, in capitalism there are winners and losers and I guess the government lost. Let's not be hypocrits and praise capitalism only when it's convenient for us.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Gotcha, StupidOldFart! You phony asshole!

Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women