Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 10:47 PM   #31
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
No you didn't. I have never agreed to that(but have referred Selena many times). I have no reason to lie, but maybe you do ..... Have a nice day
wow, you must have to deal with all kinds of weirdos, don't sweat it, probably dodged a bullit with the dude you were answering in the quote, but you have been here a while as have I and I've never heard a bad word about you or any drama around you......I wouldn't worry about the Persian car salesman.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:53 PM   #32
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Zach

He's soooo dreamy...especially for men who want to be fucked in the ass by a large, realistic, simulated penis. You know, just forget the fake strap on. A beautiful TS girl can satisfy your need with her God given "Strap On".
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:25 PM   #33
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
If you're using incidents such as this to make any evaluations, one thing I look at is the posting history of the guy and the reputation of the girl.

If the guy is newly joined, or has a minimal amount of reviews or posts, and writes a scathing review of a woman who's generally acknowledged to be on the right side of the bell curve, I tend to discount it heavily because credibility is not automatically vested by virtue of authorship. It has to be earned. The same goes for an overly effusive review, by the way.

I don't know if that's the case here. But, if it is, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would take an overly critical review of DallasBella with a huge grain of salt. After five or six years and probably a hundred reviews, something written by someone with an axe to grind is going to stand out, and the guy is going to do as much damage to his credibility by posting it as you do by calling him out.

Just MHO.

Now, if it were TinMan vs. DallasBella, my head would explode.
Not saying that's the case here as I don't know either one of these fuckers, just pointing it out. I still think the best course of action here should have been no action.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #34
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

There are assholes out there that just want their way. Saying I'm paying etc. I've had a few weirdos last week I shoved one out the door he was acting way way to weird.. I guess they think like you call the cops or something.. No respect at all!! I've had a few come after knowing what offered and demand things like I wasn't up front. I love the ones that act stupid like they didn't know... I'm really sorry that happen to you and glad you didn't let the jerk back in no telling what he would had done..
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:16 AM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
There are assholes out there that just want their way. Saying I'm paying etc. I've had a few weirdos last week I shoved one out the door he was acting way way to weird.. I guess they think like you call the cops or something.. No respect at all!! I've had a few come after knowing what offered and demand things like I wasn't up front. I love the ones that act stupid like they didn't know... I'm really sorry that happen to you and glad you didn't let the jerk back in no telling what he would had done..
you tell em biggens....to most members your story sounds like this .....whah whah nothing....like Charlie browns teachers..........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:22 AM   #36
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Not saying that's the case here as I don't know either one of these fuckers, just pointing it out. I still think the best course of action here should have been no action.

Well I DO know DallasBella, and she's a sharp, intelligent young lady who is incredibly beautiful. She certainly does not have to beg for clients or put up with those that push her boundaries.
And I have noticed a new trend on the
No AA ladies. I've seen several providers putting No Middle Eastern or Indian Men. I have had a few wonderful clients in that group, but I've also had issues with that group pushing boundaries and making me a little uncomfortable and relieved when they leave. And I hate that, as I love my sessions and I love that afterglow when the client leaves. But no problems with AA or any other group, but that one. And of course that includes so called Persians, as Persia is not a country any more.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:51 AM   #37
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing worse than having a session with a shitty guy with a shitty personality. I've had a couple of them come and see me and it totally sucked. I fucking hated them and knowing they can give you a review and I can't say what a dick he really are without looking like a drama queen. It sucks.

Thank goodness most of the guys are easy going and fun to talk to and I end up having a blast. Those are the BEST session ever!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:58 AM   #38
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

Well I DO know DallasBella, and she's a sharp, intelligent young lady who is incredibly beautiful. She certainly does not have to beg for clients or put up with those that push her boundaries.
And I have noticed a new trend on the
No AA ladies. I've seen several providers putting No Middle Eastern or Indian Men. I have had a few wonderful clients in that group, but I've also had issues with that group pushing boundaries and making me a little uncomfortable and relieved when they leave. And I hate that, as I love my sessions and I love that afterglow when the client leaves. But no problems with AA or any other group, but that one. And of course that includes so called Persians, as Persia is not a country any more.

Yep, she's the real deal and doesn't mince words, what you see is what you get. . . but on her terms!

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:10 AM   #39
snarl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Gawd, don't you ladies know? If you don't give me BBFS, Greek, TUMA, a Cleveland Steamer, a Blumpkin, fuck my dog AND my moose, I'll write a negative review!

Does anyone else see the disproportionate level of response? You ask a provider to do something she doesn't. She says no. You then threaten with a negative review. Oooooh! That's like asking someone if you can shoot them in the gut with a .357Mag, and when they say "No!" threatening to take an ad out in the paper letting everyone know that they're an asshole. Big fucking deal.

Don't be afraid of a no review. 99% of the time, some WK will add a link to your side of the story here in Coed. We'll all have a laugh.
snarl is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #40
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WoW that guy makes us nice guys all look bad.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:37 PM   #41
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I doubt you'll remember me, DallasBella, but we met out in Crystal NV a while back. Retired Air Force guy that didn't get to "party" with you before you left.

I'm sorry you had to deal with the crap you've gone through. I remember you as one of the good providers I've come across the last 6 years. If you ever find yourself in Phoenix, lmk.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #42
Benny Siegel23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
This, is the moral of the story, these random postings of accusations are merely here say and are completely worthless. If a guy wants to see you he'll see you. A "no" review won't hurt your business. It costs more to contest a no review than its worth. If you truly suck, it will unfold in multiple "No's". Otherwise, just let it ride, 99% of those guys are bullshitting you anyway. If you're good, that will speak for itself too.
Couldn't have said it better myself Darkey Kong. I avoided a situation where the provider showed signs that she might not be able to meet my standards and i kindly backed out instead of having a terrible time. Research has to be done on both sides and you're right, if she's a good provider, one bad review won't hurt. It's the contest of the no review that leads to long never ending threads of he say she say and for me that's a turn off because it shows immaturity imho.
Benny Siegel23 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:07 PM   #43
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm mmm... Well ladies all I have to say damn he's fine I wouldn't blame anyone having a mental affair with Zack Efron!!! Thats all I have to say about that... As for what she offers you men like variety and selection if all these providers offered the same things it would be a buzz kill for you all and the same old thing.. I think some people like to just talk smack and try to find something to talk smack about... Why can't people be supportive. And Hun I'm sorry and know how it feels to be cheated it's a cold world out here!!! She didn't cheat anyone and he was a freaking jerk and he'll get his in the end because what goes around comes around. Do unto others as you'd have done unto you kind thing... I bet if someone treated his sister like that he'd want to hunt the jerk down and yet here we are im sure she's someone's sister and has family? I mean people need to be nice and respect the venue that each offers. If you don't like it don't come back kind thing. But as someone once said if you miss it you may miss a good one kind thing to..
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #44
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I said it better, Benny Seigel23. But it's certainly possible to like someone and disagree with their views. That's what Eccie is all about, everyone is welcome and encouraged to state their opinions and I do respect a hobbyist who is clear on what he expects from a provider; but does not read up an her and see if what you expect from her is merely your opinion, and not based on facts.

And Benny Seigel23, Bella may be young and hot, but she's she's not immature. If you don't read a provider's
Reviews and her profile and take note of what she offers and what she DOES NOT offer, well that's on you. I've even had hobbyist PM the the hobbyist who wrote a review, and ask him pertinent questions, like, "is she really a true GFE and enjoys her session and does all she can to please the man in her bed? Is she really passionate or did you exaggerate a bit? The answer to all those questions, except the one about my clients exaggerating my reviews( that's a No),but the answer to the other questions are most certainly YES, YES, OHHHH YES! But I'm certainly aware that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, I think most providers know that. That's why
research in important. Hobbyist should choose wisely whom they chose to visit, and providers should choose wisely the clients that they allow to visit them.
But I do my research on clients and check their posts and I don't invite anyone over who doesn't meet my standards, just like you cavaliers, (Benny Siegel23), and most good hobbyist. Don't stay if you can tell you're not going to have a good time, and get up, put your clothes on leave! Of course a good man always leaves a provider a cancellation fee, as the the lady saved her time just for you and spent time getting ready and preparing herself for you. I do, as do most ladies. And NEVER SAYS, No DO IT! I came all the way over here in the rain; like Bella's client actually said. Unbelievable.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:14 PM   #45
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
This, is the moral of the story, these random postings of accusations are merely here say and are completely worthless. If a guy wants to see you he'll see you. A "no" review won't hurt your business. It costs more to contest a no review than its worth. If you truly suck, it will unfold in multiple "No's". Otherwise, just let it ride, 99% of those guys are bullshitting you anyway. If you're good, that will speak for itself too.
Amen DK
suiram77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women