Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #31
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
this might be the only site where a simple happy 4th of july post can turn into a nasty topic....
It would happen on Indys. Then be deleted and everyone can pretend it didn't happen.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #32
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope wrong again. I am not typical. You called me stupid and previously stated i another thread I wasnt good enough for anything else. And I called you on your bullshit once again. LOL seriously cracks me up and everyone else on here how you're acting. Get the fuck out of your face?? You're the one who won't shut up lol keep trying to 1 up everyone on here. Get over yourself, you're nothing and because of this you strive to try to be something on a hobby board. Yes you got the life you are right, doing gay cam shows and relying on the bus to get you around, you sure have made it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Ashley, it is very typical for a prostitute like yourself to try to stand out by saying how many degrees and educations she has and how much she loves what she is doing. You haven't got a clue how many times I've heard the story. Your education doesn't mean shit to me. The truth is you don't take your clothes off for anybody because not anybody would see you. Do not try to convince me it is otherwise as we know it is not. Again your educations and military experience do not mean shit to me. You are correct , we are on two different levels. You are at the level of sexymaid69, CG and a couple of other women of public usage. You enjoy sucking dick as much as sexymaid69 is 48 :-). Get the fuck out of my face. You do not realize how stupid you are. This is how stupid you are! And wars did not just started. Wars were one-sidedly started by the US. Where are the weapons of mass-destruction the retard GWB used as a reason to invade Iraq? Why were they never found? One small example of how fucked up the government is and what liars are running this country. Those are the liars you served. Two professions that make a living with their mouths - prostitutes and politicians.
Ashley Rosebud is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:37 PM   #33
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
Nope wrong again. I am not typical. You called me stupid and previously stated i another thread I wasnt good enough for anything else. And I called you on your bullshit once again. LOL seriously cracks me up and everyone else on here how you're acting. Get the fuck out of your face?? You're the one who won't shut up lol keep trying to 1 up everyone on here. Get over yourself, you're nothing and because of this you strive to try to be something on a hobby board. Yes you got the life you are right, doing gay cam shows and relying on the bus to get you around, you sure have made it!
Haha someone is being touchy when the truth hurts. Do me a favour - mind your own business. I ride the bus and I am not ashamed to say it. You do not know the reason why I don't drive. Perhaps there is a reason behind it. Did you ever think about that? You use your car, pay its maintenance and make payments on it, pay for parking and tickets and gas and keep sucking dicks to be able to keep up with your life you can't afford. Or ask the military. They may grant you gas allowance.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #34
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao, "my life I can't afford" are you kidding me? And you say to mind my own business when its you who picks fights and arguments with half the members who post. Its you who shares private information. Its you who has a serious hatred problem of ladies who speak their mind. Trust me I can afford my life...once again assuming...lol maybe you should just stop because you look like an idiot making up stuff...
Quote:
Haha someone is being touchy when the truth hurts. Do me a favour - mind your own business. I ride the bus and I am not ashamed to say it. You do not know the reason why I don't drive. Perhaps there is a reason behind it. Did you ever think about that? You use your car, pay its maintenance and make payments on it, pay for parking and tickets and gas and keep sucking dicks to be able to keep up with your life you can't afford. Or ask the military. They may grant you gas allowance.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #35
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Lmao, "my life I can't afford" are you kidding me? And you say to mind my own business when its you who picks fights and arguments with half the members who post. Its you who shares private information. Its you who has a serious hatred problem of ladies who speak their mind. Trust me I can afford my life...once again assuming...lol maybe you should just stop because you look like an idiot making up stuff...
Sure you sucked the colonel and he gave you the money to buy a car, right? He also bought you a laptop so you can register on a site like this so you can proposition yourself haha. Even AG told you indirectly in your stupid face tonight how dumb and a horse with lids you are "thick" girl. Even my avatar is more beautiful than you are.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:51 PM   #36
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tit, the only reason you ride the bus is in your home country, you were not smart enough, or can't comprehend driving a motor vehicle. You are a dumb POS.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #37
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Tit, the only reason you ride the bus is in your home country, you were not smart enough, or can't comprehend driving a motor vehicle. You are a dumb POS.
I just followed suit Eaglehorse and became yet another piece of shit after yourself.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #38
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I hope every Iraqi kid that was ever killed because of the actions of your fucking government haunts you in your sleep

Listen and listen up good, you fucking little piece of feces - you want to see some of Saddam's WMDs? You want to look at dead Iraqi kids? Here's something for you to view every night. Hope it haunts you forever. Thanks to people like ashley and thousands of other brave Americans, the miscreant who did this is dead. As for you, you're nothing but a poster boy for why we need to fix our broken immigration system and keep trash like you from polluting our shores.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:58 PM   #39
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol my oh my here comes the hateful soon to be serial killer side. Sorry AG did not tell me I am dumb, nor did he even come close to that...He was stating why we went to ward. He did not in any way say our military is "stupid" and not "brave" like you have said. The military follows orders. You have no idea about me...Yup men pay me for sex they sure do...yup I use that money and buy stuff... What about you? Why do you pay a girl for sex? Is it for fun? Or something different? Not quite sure how that makes you any better then any lady on this site. And yes I am a thick girl, lol I admit and I am quite ok with who I am. I don't hide who I am. Not sure why you have such a problem with it. Take my advice and try some self love before you truly do go off the deep end.
Quote:
Sure you sucked the colonel and he gave you the money to buy a car, right? He also bought you a laptop so you can register on a site like this so you can proposition yourself haha. Even AG told you indirectly in your stupid face tonight how dumb and a horse with lids you are "thick" girl. Even my avatar is more beautiful than you are.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:58 PM   #40
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Listen and listen up good, you fucking little piece of feces - you want to see some of Saddam's WMDs? You want to look at dead Iraqi kids? Here's something for you to view every night. Hope it haunts you forever. Thanks to people like ashley and thousands of other brave Americans, the miscreant who did this is dead. As for you, you're nothing but a poster boy for why we need to fix our broken immigration system and keep trash like you from polluting our shores.

http://pM_2_kAZ6_o "> http://pM_2_kAZ6_o " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Lustylad, you are one complete idiot. Are you acting like some big American? Look at where your relatives came from here and also polluted the shores. Pehaps they came from Mexico?
Old 07-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #41
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
lol my oh my here comes the hateful soon to be serial killer side. Sorry AG did not tell me I am dumb, nor did he even come close to that...He was stating why we went to ward. He did not in any way say our military is "stupid" and not "brave" like you have said. The military follows orders. You have no idea about me...Yup men pay me for sex they sure do...yup I use that money and buy stuff... What about you? Why do you pay a girl for sex? Is it for fun? Or something different? Not quite sure how that makes you any better then any lady on this site. And yes I am a thick girl, lol I admit and I am quite ok with who I am. I don't hide who I am. Not sure why you have such a problem with it. Take my advice and try some self love before you truly do go off the deep end.
I donate to a girl to bang her because girls like yourself are twerps and good for nothing but this and if I can take advantage of you why would I not? You are offering your ass up for sale so I am buying. Well, perhaps not yours because it might a bit too thick for me but I have purchased many others. Definitely better than yours. Maybe the hamburgers you ate in the military made you a "thick" girl. On a different note I am told by other providers who have known you for a while that you being "thick" is not putting it on thick at all lol?
Old 07-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #42
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol oh yea? What provider told you that? Because like I said before, we are on different levels, and I am pretty sure the girls you see have never met me. Lol why are you so obsessed with my weight? So these girls are actually smarter then you, because they make money off of you...

Quote:
I donate to a girl to bang her because girls like yourself are twerps and good for nothing but this and if I can take advantage of you why would I not? You are offering your ass up for sale so I am buying. Well, perhaps not yours because it might a bit too thick for me but I have purchased many others. Definitely better than yours. Maybe the hamburgers you ate in the military made you a "thick" girl. On a different note I am told by other providers who have known you for a while that you being "thick" is not putting it on thick at all lol?
Old 07-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #43
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Lustylad, you are one complete idiot. Are you acting like some big American? Look at where your relatives came from here and also polluted the shores. Pehaps they came from Mexico?
Yeah, I'm a "big American" all right. I'm so big hearted I will even invite you to the local VFW and let you pop off your ignorant mouth until they decide to beat your faggoty ass to a bloody pulp. Then I'll drag you out to the gun range where eaglehorse shoots and let you change targets for everyone after each round. Btw, you little fucktard, I hear most of the shooters at the range are women and some of them are even rumored to be women "of public usage"...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #44
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Lusty Lad, we'll said, I'm up for some roping and riding? We have found our Bitch, yes he was a shit house cleaner and hooch maid over at Eagle Base camp Bosnia.
TIT is wanted by the Bosnia Mafia, or as we used to call those player Russian Mafia.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #45
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, I'm a "big American" all right. I'm so big hearted I will even invite you to the local VFW and let you pop off your ignorant mouth until they decide to beat your faggoty ass to a bloody pulp. Then I'll drag you out to the gun range where eaglehorse shoots and let you change targets for everyone after each round. Btw, you little fucktard, I hear most of the shooters at the range are women and some of them are even rumored to be women "of public usage"...
Yeah that is very likely to happen LustyLad. It sounds like your nickname that would fit you better is "impotentdaddy" rather then your current one. And go easy on the threats of shooting. Although I do take them as a joke, admins may not see it that way.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women