Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #31
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
If you don't know who it is, it is probably you.
Fuckin PistoPoofter.

DeD you gotta admit we are fuckin entertaining
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #32
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Is the next lunch at the DATO Diner? Sounds upscale.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #33
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Is the next lunch at the DATO Diner? Sounds upscale.
If the ass is greatly-shaped, clean and the girl is cute overall DATO is an extremely upscale activity. It is funny how I got into it though. When I was doing duos with a TOS provider on webcam we had a regular customer from Denver. This is all he wanted to see. Me DATO-ing her. Ever since then I am into it for a lifetime. Those are available at $6 per minute to watch but no I won't post link on here due to some guys being total idiots.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #34
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gates123 View Post
Exactly my point, you fuck. I PMd a provider months ago (not knowing you were her pimp) and mentioned my outcall was in a certain safe and upscale area. You took that civi content from a "PRIVATE" MESSAGE and put it on a public board. So, yeah. That is precisely the definition of leaking personal info.

And as far as a "DATO dinner," I have no fucking idea where that comes from. I'd never put anything like that in a PM inquiry to a provider I was introducing myself to.

Point is, you've described exactly what you did. You took civi intel from a PM not intended for you and previously posted that info on this board of where I live.

So, you can apologize and never cross that line with me again or T2D and DED can decide which of us they want sticking around in this community. Without an apology and recognition that it won't happen again from you, I'm out or you're out. I'm not hanging out in your cesspool of hate and degradation any longer.
Gates,
I'd rather make friends than enemies my man. True, I mentioned once an area where you eventually live but I was jokingly referring to an area and your residence as upscale because when you pm-ed me a few months ago after I had reviewed sexykatiesaxon, you did mention it yourself in that message to me. If that message was sent to me by mistake, that I don't know/am not sure of but in any case I am assuming if someone lives in an upscale mansion in an upscale area he is an upscale fuck, isn't he lol? Hence the joking manner on here. There is no reason for you to spiteful, hostile and shit. Again, I'd rather be friends with you than enemies. And if you do not wish to be friends then I will be indifferent to you bud. I honestly and most sincerely don't give a damn who you are, what you do for a living, where you live and whom you mingle with. I simply don't care. You have your life , I have mine. I will only be happy if you are an upscale fuck. Your manner of writing to me indicates otherwise though. I hope I am wrong. And yes, I mean "upscale fuck" in a funny manner, not rude. Another thing I think eludes you.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #35
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Awwwww
Hugs all around
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #36
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

No mention of mansion. Ever. Nor the other info I mentioned above. Ever. I just found and reviewed the PM.

This is about releasing civi information from a PM intended for a provider and repeating that information in a public forum. That's not ball busting. That's not joking. That's the red line. You crossed it, got edited on it and came back to test me again (and then did it again).

Toss in your perpetual malevolent attacks (and truly troubling attitude) toward women and it's only a matter of time until get yourself kicked off this board as well. Until then, I'm out. Even with my low standards of decorum, you're too much for even me to be around.

Someone let me know when this cockroach is gone.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #37
tatasddd
BANNED

All right! Whatever. If all of you guys who have "good" attitudes toward women really had them you wouldn't be looking for and at hookers, would ya? Hypocrit!
Old 07-04-2014, 09:00 AM   #38
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
All right! Whatever. If all of you guys who have "good" attitudes toward women really had them you wouldn't be looking for and at hookers, would ya? Hypocrit!
In all my years around this hobby, I have truly never ever been exposed to someone as hateful and mean spirited as you tata. You're a total jerk, who obviously has some serious issues. Just because a guy see's a provider does not in any way mean they have a bad attitude towards women. In fact I truly believe that most I have met in my time, truly love women. You tho are just plain cruel and disgusting.....You degrade and talk shit about women when you do the same thing. I am honestly surprised you aren't a serial killer or something of the like. Someone with that much hate in them, really needs to seek help.
Ashley Rosebud is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #39
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
In all my years around this hobby, I have truly never ever been exposed to someone as hateful and mean spirited as you tata. You're a total jerk, who obviously has some serious issues. Just because a guy see's a provider does not in any way mean they have a bad attitude towards women. In fact I truly believe that most I have met in my time, truly love women. You tho are just plain cruel and disgusting.....You degrade and talk shit about women when you do the same thing. I am honestly surprised you aren't a serial killer or something of the like. Someone with that much hate in them, really needs to seek help.
I certainly am NOT doing what you are doing. Some main differences , but not limited to are:
1. I webcam
2. I do not EVER meet anybody live.
3. I do not suck dicks.
4. I do not get fucked.
5. My mental state and relationship status are not affected by it.
6. My conscious won't haunt me for the rest of my life I sucked dicks for money.
7. I cannot contract or pass on an STD.
8. I pay taxes on my earning as a webcam model.
9. I have direct deposit of the funds.
10. I am NOT scared of being beaten, bruised or jailed.

The list goes on and on and on. You simply are one stupid girl hence you suck dicks for money. I was also recently briefed by a colleague of yours that you also are in fact quite fat. So really shut the fuck up. You know the best way to do that is to go suck another man's dick.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #40
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You are more ignorant then I first believed. Sure I suck dick! I do it for fun, not my sole source of income. I also have a very upstanding career therefore I do pay taxes, my mental state is just fine. Its awesome someone wants to pay me for something, that I am obviously good at and enjoy. I do not hate the opposite sex and spend so much time hating on them every day. You have some mental issues. A colleague of mine, I am pretty sure we don't run in the same circles. I do not lie about who I am. I am quite comfortable with the fact that I am a thick girl. And quite frankly, I like who I am. Maybe you should try some self love, that might help with your anger issues towards women.

Quote:
I certainly am NOT doing what you are doing. Some main differences , but not limited to are:
1. I webcam
2. I do not EVER meet anybody live.
3. I do not suck dicks.
4. I do not get fucked.
5. My mental state and relationship status are not affected by it.
6. My conscious won't haunt me for the rest of my life I sucked dicks for money.
7. I cannot contract or pass on an STD.
8. I pay taxes on my earning as a webcam model.
9. I have direct deposit of the funds.
10. I am NOT scared of being beaten, bruised or jailed.

The list goes on and on and on. You simply are one stupid girl hence you suck dicks for money.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:34 AM   #41
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
You are more ignorant then I first believed. Sure I suck dick! I do it for fun, not my sole source of income. I also have a very upstanding career therefore I do pay taxes, my mental state is just fine. Its awesome someone wants to pay me for something, that I am obviously good at and enjoy. I do not hate the opposite sex and spend so much time hating on them every day. You have some mental issues. A colleague of mine, I am pretty sure we don't run in the same circles. I do not lie about who I am. I am quite comfortable with the fact that I am a thick girl. And quite frankly, I like who I am. Maybe you should try some self love, that might help with your anger issues towards women.
I won't talk to you any more since I see no point in doing so, but let me say one last thing. None of you really know me in real life, right? So it is pointless to judge me based on what I write. Second of all, I have seen many girls and NONE of them ever came and said anything bad about me, did they? Let me give you a few so you can investigate if you want to. Vallyne, Taytum, Jeannine from BKS, SydneyStarr, Lotus26, HarloeMonroe, sexykatiesaxon and many more. I really can't think of all right off the bat. Go and ask everyone of them singly if they ever had any issues with me and if I really hate women. You simply don't know what you are talking about. And finally, I have absolutely no problem with you being a thick girl. The problem is your assumptions of reality and that fake reality only exists in your imagination. Same issues are observed in CG, Athena, Sexymaid69. Trust me, you don't know shit about me. We are done here. I won't respond to your post any more.

PS: or maybe you read too much fake alerts on me on TOS by providers who got busted and lie like a gas-meter. Example. HeidiHolloway wrote I went there and wanted facials and left satisfied while calling her a whore? The reality is I went there and we had set up an hour session and she told me she had to meet gf's in 50 minutes so we only had 30 mins for a session. I left pissed off as she wasted my time. She also claims I paid her when the fact is she never got a dime from me. Or Tieler's alert? Another total lie! PM Tieler and ask her how much she left my place with when I saw her.

You keep trusting those alerts and some of you will end up in jail at some point eventually. TOS is a joke!!!

Now really enough said.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #42
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awe someone got butthurt! And don't be so sure those women do not say bad things about you....just saying I can see and hear quite a bit. And you obviously do have issues with women. You say I do not know what I am talking about? Yet you're the one who runs to judge everyone here? Oh I have no fake assumptions of reality, I am quite stable and level headed. You do not know me, you do not know who I am or what I do or the accomplishments of my life. So maybe you should stop the bashing because honestly it disgusts more then the women on here...

Quote:
I won't talk to you any more since I see no point in doing so, but let me say one last thing. None of you really know me in real life, right? So it is pointless to judge me based on what I write. Second of all, I have seen many girls and NONE of them ever came and said anything bad about me, did they? Let me give you a few so you can investigate if you want to. Vallyne, Taytum, Jeannine from BKS, SydneyStarr, Lotus26, HarloeMonroe, sexykatiesaxon and many more. I really can't think of all right off the bat. Go and ask everyone of them singly if they ever had any issues with me and if I really hate women. You simply don't know what you are talking about. And finally, I have absolutely no problem with you being a thick girl. The problem is your assumptions of reality and that fake reality only exists in your imagination. Same issues are observed in CG, Athena, Sexymaid69. Trust me, you don't know shit about me. We are done here. I won't respond to your post any more.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #43
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I'm taking Ashley to the dato diner, heard its near an upscale mansion
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #44
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
I'm taking Ashley to the dato diner, heard its near an upscale mansion
lol...i love u bser
Old 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM   #45
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Hey Ashley.
Have I told you lately that I love you?

About time you started posting here.
Although with folks like tits around it's a guys board too.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women