Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40519
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #31
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Yeah. This. This right here. That's the exact kind of attitude I'm talking aobut. I have a 170 pound woman greatly inflating the cost of a date and doing an unsubtle put down in order to protect her ego and bottom line.

I do know what I'd get from you. That's why I'm going elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica austin1 View Post
Dear KilleenInformer,
It must be really “hard” to make a decision between seeing an Eccie girl or going on a “match” date!
By the time you get your date flowers, something shiny, (something blue for you for good luck), you take her to Vespaio or Pearl for dinner, you buy the $120 Chardonnay and you take her to enjoy a live band .... you “invested” few hundred ... she may or may not be in the mood and she may or may not know what to do with a very sensitive body part of yours .... a date in the “real” world is like the lottery ... you win or you loose ... a diamonds and tuxedos girl knows exactly what to do and you know exactly what you get !
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #32
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We're around, darlin. Just have to look a little.
Happy weeding!

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #33
monica austin1
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454518
My ECCIE Reviews

KilleenInformant,
So awesome attitude .... ha ha ... you sound very happy in your dating pursuits ...the power be with you !

When cash flow is a problem... here is some advise:

“With all due respect ... there is thread called “weekend update”
These girls are truly Diamonds and Tuxedos..... except for the one that says in her profile ... favorite food: Cheetos; favorite drink: Dr Pepper.. that one is probably cheaper. BE well.”

monica austin1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:13 PM   #34
allem669
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I don't usually comment on these things, but...

It is pretty dead, and for a number of reasons.

1. The quantity isn't there. When the site went away both the guys and ladies scattered to the wind on a bunch of other sites. Gonna take time for people to come back.

2. The increased screening is a turnoff. I have a personal life to protect. The minute I'm asked for my real world info I'm out. Sorry, I don't trust you. I doubt most of the ladies here would be willing to give me their real info for me to screen them.

3. This is the big one. Lack of info. I used to be able to do some good scouting. What level of service, how much, etc. I could find a lady who met my criteria before bothering them with a text or PM. Now that info isn't on the site, so we have to ask just to see. That's why u get more inquiries with fewer bites.
allem669 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #35
goobersnotch
BANNED

I honestly haven't seen any Austin providers in years ever since I discovered sugar babies. They cost far less, don't charge by the hour, and are in their early 20s. Much preferred to a 40 year old who charges $400/hr.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #36
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by allem669 View Post

1. The quantity isn't there. When the site went away both the guys and ladies scattered to the wind on a bunch of other sites. Gonna take time for people to come back.

2. The increased screening is a turnoff. I have a personal life to protect. The minute I'm asked for my real world info I'm out. Sorry, I don't trust you. I doubt most of the ladies here would be willing to give me their real info for me to screen them.

3. This is the big one. Lack of info. I used to be able to do some good scouting. What level of service, how much, etc. I could find a lady who met my criteria before bothering them with a text or PM. Now that info isn't on the site, so we have to ask just to see. That's why u get more inquiries with fewer bites.
I have to disagree. It’s not dead at all. And eccie has little to do with it.

Eccie’s crash was no big loss. Most of the women I’ve seen and others I wanted to see were available elsewhere.

I love P411. I had some lady friends that vouched for me so I never had to give up RW information. Same was true with OH2.

As for lack of info, I find all I need. I don’t need eccie’s penthouse letters reviews. I get referrals about new ladies from my regulars.

I am more happy with the state of the hobby today than when I started.

Thank you ladies!
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #37
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The Austin scene is fine. Most of the Austin providers that we all know and love are still around. Some are on OH2 and will not return to this site. Some are here and never ventured over to that site. Some are not currently active on either site but are easily reached on p4. Others are UTR but will quickly / efficiently respond to a text or email from guys they’ve seen before that have what they want.

Definitely harder to start from ground zero these days.

I hit up 2 regulars this week. One is very well regarded on OH2. Gets back to me right away and we always have a good time. The other I think did a single post on OH2 and has some reviews on eccie that are recent. Logs into p411 usually once a day. Our schedules haven’t connected this week until today. 1 hour after contacting her today I was at her place experience an hour of pure bliss.

It is all about cultivating relationships and being a gentleman.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:45 PM   #38
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobersnotch View Post
I honestly haven't seen any Austin providers in years ever since I discovered sugar babies. They cost far less, don't charge by the hour, and are in their early 20s. Much preferred to a 40 year old who charges $400/hr.
I cannot imagine seeing only 20 somethings. There are so many adorable older ladies available. I MUCH prefer women in their 30s and 40s. More confident, more intelligent, more sexy. I love them all.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #39
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like to reply to this--
Quote:

1. The quantity isn't there. When the site went away both the guys and ladies scattered to the wind on a bunch of other sites. Gonna take time for people to come back. I agree with this. It does take time for anything to get back on track.

2. The increased screening is a turnoff. I have a personal life to protect. The minute I'm asked for my real world info I'm out. Sorry, I don't trust you. I doubt most of the ladies here would be willing to give me their real info for me to screen them.I totally understand your need to protect your private life, however, providers are trying to protect a life - their own - so that trumps your private life. Sorry, but you can rebuild a private life--you only die once.

I agree. Providers have to be very careful what they are posting now.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #40
allem669
Registered Member

I should clarify, the Austin eccie scene seems dead. Can't speak to the overall Austin scene...

If someone would pm me some info on OH2 it would be greatly appreciated.

I only do this on occasion, so I relied pretty heavily on this site as a somewhat comprehensive resource. Now everything is more spread out, so it makes it harder for guys like me.

Because I'm not a frequent flier (and I like the variety offered by the hobby) it makes it the "regular" go to thing harder too. Just my preferences. No offense to any of the fine ladies here.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #41
LOJ
Valued Poster

How is it dead? Some of the most popular/active eccie providers pre-shutdown are posting on here. Alana Kay, Valentina, Britttany Love come to mind
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:21 PM   #42
allem669
Registered Member

Ellen, completely understand your need for protection. There's a lot of creeps out there. I'm also perfectly fine with references, etc. Just saying personal, real world info crosses the line for a lot of guys (like me). Some always required it, but now more do. So Maybe one reason that bookings are down for some.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:16 PM   #43
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotcha

Quote:
Ellen, completely understand your need for protection. There's a lot of creeps out there. I'm also perfectly fine with references, etc. Just saying personal, real world info crosses the line for a lot of guys (like me). Some always required it, but now more do. So Maybe one reason that bookings are down for some.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:52 PM   #44
LOJ
Valued Poster

Dude - what do you need from us about OH2 that you can’t find by going on the site. On either site good are a newbie and need to pay your dues to get verified. Like all of us did it various times, you are going to need to pay your dues..
See ladies to get referrals to advance to the next level. Trust that they will be discrete your info. A majority of us have done it whether in 2009 or 2012 or 2018. That is the current price of admission / pay for plat. Time to shit or get off the pot.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:54 PM   #45
dylann_roofs_barber
BANNED

Wherever there are women, there are hoogars. Check out craigslist ads and look at whatever fast food joint is hiring. Wait in the parking lot for an attractive applicant. Offer 20 bucks. My technique works.
dylann_roofs_barber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women