Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2016, 06:54 PM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Ruann can find her inner peace by posting taint photos ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:10 PM   #32
Jerk187
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Well that explains it. Thanks anyways
Jerk187 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:50 PM   #33
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruann soka View Post
Dear Clients, Don't use me for reference for other providers. I will not vouch for you.
This is a very Bitch way to handle this. You post this with a shitty tone towards the johns as if they are the problem. You are angry with the providers. Direct yourself towards them. You owe every man here an apology or you could go back to the fryolator.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:28 PM   #34
Ruann soka
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 297584
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
This is a very Bitch way to handle this. You post this with a shitty tone towards the johns as if they are the problem. You are angry with the providers. Direct yourself towards them. You owe every man here an apology or you could go back to the fryolator.

Shut up bitch
Ruann soka is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:11 AM   #35
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:52 AM   #36
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpwhore View Post
...so much for eccie...
Good luck making a living on back page for crunchy cock cheap johns. Eccie men are not desperate enough to pick any provider that comes with drama. There are just too many quality ladies here who understand the show.

P.s. Remember to smile when you ask, "Do you want cheese on that?"

P.s.s although your response to me was funny. It was not good for business. Again. Learn the business model.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:45 PM   #37
Ruann soka
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 297584
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good luck making a living on back page for crunchy cock cheap johns. Eccie men are not desperate enough to pick any provider that comes with drama. There are just too many quality ladies here who understand the show.

P.s.s although your response to me was funny. It was not good for business. Again. Learn the business model.

Honey my business is booming regardless. If anything I am one of the most drama free providers on this board. You guys take the cake for the drama. I just recently started saying something because I'm tired of the shit.Which also shows my business is too busy to troll all day and I have a normal, very adventurous life.

P.s. Most of y'all use bp for cheap hoes because you can't simply afford $ and want to fenagle prices. Come in smelling like death and cigarettes, with shit stains in your drawers then get mad when your session is shitty and wonder why your session is shitty. Bp hoes the only ones that will put up with your nasty ass for cheap

P.s.s Don't come for me. I am THE RIGHT ONE
Ruann soka is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #38
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:

P.s. Most of y'all ... Come in smelling like death and cigarettes, with shit stains in your drawers then get mad when your session is shitty and wonder why your session is shitty.
Lmao!

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:00 PM   #39
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Honey my business is booming regardless. If anything I am one of the most drama free providers on this board. You guys take the cake for the drama. I just recently started saying something because I'm tired of the shit.Which also shows my business is too busy to troll all day and I have a normal, very adventurous life.

P.s. Most of y'all use bp for cheap hoes because you can't simply afford $ and want to fenagle prices. Come in smelling like death and cigarettes, with shit stains in your drawers then get mad when your session is shitty and wonder why your session is shitty. Bp hoes the only ones that will put up with your nasty ass for cheap

P.s.s Don't come for me. I am THE RIGHT ONE
^^^^^^ You don't give out wildcards to BP whores,,,You see all the Johns, eccie and BP. You keep on winning, drama-free.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:09 PM   #40
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
good point and i never ask anyone for reference. i try to minimize who knows whom I'm fucking. it just starts all sort of drama: why u seeing HER, what's wrong with me?; are you gonna review her? is my butt too big;

the list goes on/on.....

you go girl.
Grrrr that shit pisses me off why the fuck do they give a shit if you go see another whore yall are on a hooker board obviously because you like variety.. They act like they can keep you all to themselves if we all were to work together we would make more money... Eccie isn't the same as it was in 2010 - 2013 I wish it would go back.. Smfh

Me personally I think hoes who do this bullshit are struggling in this buisness so they resort to shady ass shit but in the end they will lose & they will do it to the wrong provider or client & there name will be known..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Eccie men are desperate you must not read iso's & alert sections much ? Not to mention the reviews with these BP hoes that stay winning ijs...

Btw explain to me what a hookers buisness model is ?
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #42
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Grrrr that shit pisses me off why the fuck do they give a shit if you go see another whore yall are on a hooker board obviously because you like variety.. They act like they can keep you all to themselves if we all were to work together we would make more money... Eccie isn't the same as it was in 2010 - 2013 I wish it would go back.. Smfh

Me personally I think hoes who do this bullshit are struggling in this buisness so they resort to shady ass shit but in the end they will lose & they will do it to the wrong provider or client & there name will be known..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:28 PM   #43
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

As long as I have my right hand I will never be desperate........ijs

For some reason I have never thought of being on a hooker board as winning.
I also do not perceive that fucking a hot ass hooker is winning either.

The anonymity of the internet is like manna for the trolls. For some odd reason they feel it means that their opinion has merit even when it just reflects their own small mindedness.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #44
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:

LMMFAO!!!!:laughing 1:

She's rankin' on y'all nasty muthafuckas!! This is some funny shit!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #45
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
As long as I have my right hand I will never be desperate........ijs

For some reason I have never thought of being on a hooker board as winning.
I also do not perceive that fucking a hot ass hooker is winning either.

The anonymity of the internet is like manna for the trolls. For some odd reason they feel it means that their opinion has merit even when it just reflects their own small mindedness.

Now this needs to be added to a signature line...

Well said Sir
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women