Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2022, 06:54 AM   #31
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Walker's best years were in the USFL while in his prime. would they be the same in the NFL? who knows?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hersch...ootball_League
According to the Wiki link, Walker played 4 years for Dallas and made the PRO Bowl twice (1987,1988). He was not a bust in Dallas. By the time he got to Minnesota he was past his prime. Plus the Minnesota offensive line was not as good as the one in Dallas.

From the link:

Walker established himself as an NFL running back in 1988, becoming a one-man offense, reaching his NFL career highs of 1,514 rushing yards and 505 receiving yards, while playing seven positions: halfback, fullback, tight end, H-back, wide receiver, both in the slot and as a flanker. He became just the 10th player in NFL history to amass more than 2,000 combined rushing and receiving yards in a season. In the process he achieved two consecutive Pro Bowls (1987 and 1988).
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 12:16 PM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Voting for Warnock got citizens of Georgia... an extra $1400 stimulus check. Which was immediately wiped out by higher prices on everything they spent it on, thanks to Joe Biden's reckless, irresponsible policies which pushed up the annual inflation rate from 1.4% on Inauguration Day to the current 8.3%.

Quote:
Georgia citizens wanted that extra stimulus but they sure as hell didn't want Joe Biden's accompanying inflation!
FTFY.

Quote:
Welcome back Waco. Try to behave and stay around for awhile.
Welcome back flghtr65. Try not to behave like a dim-retard partisan hack all the time.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 12:22 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
According to the Wiki link, Walker played 4 years for Dallas and made the PRO Bowl twice (1987,1988). He was not a bust in Dallas. By the time he got to Minnesota he was past his prime. Plus the Minnesota offensive line was not as good as the one in Dallas.

From the link:

Walker established himself as an NFL running back in 1988, becoming a one-man offense, reaching his NFL career highs of 1,514 rushing yards and 505 receiving yards, while playing seven positions: halfback, fullback, tight end, H-back, wide receiver, both in the slot and as a flanker. He became just the 10th player in NFL history to amass more than 2,000 combined rushing and receiving yards in a season. In the process he achieved two consecutive Pro Bowls (1987 and 1988).

i never said he was a bust in the NFL or with Dallas. many Vikings fans consider him a bust but many sports analysts claim the Vikings didn't take full advantage of his talents like Dallas did.

from the wiki page

He received three standing ovations from the record Metrodome crowd of 62,075, producing a Vikings win after four successive losses and 14 of the prior 18 games with the Packers. Scout.com says, "Walker was never used properly by the coaching brain trust."[61] "Herschel the Turkey", a mock honor given out by the Star Tribune newspaper to inept Minnesota sports personalities, is named for him.[62] Walker played for the Vikings for two and a half years.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 06:13 PM   #34
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
i never said he was a bust in the NFL or with Dallas. many Vikings fans consider him a bust but many sports analysts claim the Vikings didn't take full advantage of his talents like Dallas did.
You wrote: Walker's best years were in the USFL while in his prime. would they be the same in the NFL? who knows?

I would say that rushing for 1,500 yards in the NFL is equal to or even better than rushing for 2,000 yards in the USFL. You made it sound like he never made the Pro Bowl in the NFL. He made the PRO Bowl twice.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:19 PM   #35
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
FTFY.
Supply chain problems caused by the pandemic (which was mismanaged by Trump) is the number one reason for the inflation, not the extra stimulus check that your hero Trump wanted to go out in the first place.

Too many dollars are chasing too few goods because of supply chain problems (That's on Trump) plus Putin invading the Ukraine. That is the real fix.

You have me confused with Jewish Lawyer. I don't have multiple ids. Jewish Lawyer has at least four of them. Jewish Lawyer, Uncle Han, Friendly Fred and now Salty.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
You wrote: Walker's best years were in the USFL while in his prime. would they be the same in the NFL? who knows?

I would say that rushing for 1,500 yards in the NFL is equal to or even better than rushing for 2,000 yards in the USFL. You made it sound like he never made the Pro Bowl in the NFL. He made the PRO Bowl twice.

and where exactly in that post or any other did i say Walker was a bust?

asking for TWK
Old 10-09-2022, 06:52 PM   #37
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
and where exactly in that post or any other did i say Walker was a bust?

asking for TWK
Waco, You did not post that Walker was a bust. From what you posted one would not have thought that Walker rushed for 1,500 yards in a single season while in the NFL. Rushing for $1,500 yards in the NFL in the 1980's was a big deal when the running the game was more important back then. The NFL on offense is a passing league now.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:02 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Waco, You did not post that Walker was a bust. From what you posted one would not have thought that Walker rushed for 1,500 yards in a single season while in the NFL. Rushing for $1,500 yards in the NFL in the 1980's was a big deal when the running the game was more important back then. The NFL on offense is a passing league now.

show me the post. i never said Walker was a bust in the NFL. i said his prime years were in the USFL and for any player especially a running back where the shelf life is about 5-7 years that is correct.

show me my post where i said Walker was a bust. it doesn't exist.

you are mistaking the OP initial post to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Minnesota Vikings fans remember the dark days when the team traded for Herschel Walker. In exchange for Walker, the Cowboys received a boatload of draft selections. It proved to be the most lopsided trade in the history of the NFL, and maybe all of professional sports. Walker was a complete bust, and the Cowboys outsmarted the Vikings. It was embarrassing. Walker's straight ahead power and speed may have worked in college but his lack of agility and sideways quickness was his downfall in the NFL. As a candidate he appears equally clumsy, stumbling over policy questions and lying about his personal life and business career. I can understand Republicans eager to take the Senate, but is this the best Georgia Republicans can do? Walker doesn't know when to shut up, and when he speaks he delivers one misstep after another. I view Walker as an absurdity, a farce. Certainly Georgians had better alternatives than this lying, empty-headed fool.

i never posted that nor agreed with it.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:17 AM   #39
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
show me the post. i never said Walker was a bust in the NFL. i said his prime years were in the USFL and for any player especially a running back where the shelf life is about 5-7 years that is correct.

show me my post where i said Walker was a bust. it doesn't exist.

you are mistaking the OP initial post to me.

i never posted that nor agreed with it.
Waco, I confirmed that you did not call Walker a "Bust" in post #37, the first sentence. I think you did not notice the "not" in the first sentence. We are good.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women