Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #31
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

I want to thank everyone for their opinions and views on this situation, as well as those that have PM me... I will let you know the end results the arise.... I do want to clairify one thing though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
It is a nice thing you guys want to do and like I said I don't want to be negative... Just realistic. It takes a wake up call to change not a ambush from a ex provider ya know. Though she may look like a victim to some to her she may not feel like she is even though she is being beat.
I am by no means ambushing her. And while I may be an ~ex provider~ This has not been my only profession.... I have both worked regular jobs as well as participated in ~illegal business~ off and on for almost 25 years, and seen every aspect of the ~fast lifestyle~ I have lost one of my dear lifelong friends and almost lost my own life at the hands of domestic violence. I have known several beautiful girls get washed up due to drugs, prostitution, and other avenues of the ~fast lifestyle~ Therefore I look at myself as a woman that has been through the life and has alot of useful information. I am realistic and don't think that I am some kind of super power that can save the world, but I do know that I can help someone that wants help. Someone that wants to leave a situation, but that doesn't necessarily know how to get out... Someone that is broken, but doesn't know how to start to pick up the pieces....

I have said from the beginning that the odds of her leaving are small, but I need her to know that there is a community of people out there that care and are willing to help... I know that her self esteem is probably non existant and she feels she deserves to be beat, but clearly that is not the case... Either way... I want to say thank you to everyone who has showed concern and I will keep youn informed as to the situation...
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #32
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I would like to say I wish the best for you and her. I hope she can leave the day you set down and talk to her, she will need a place, so I hope that is in your plans also. she will need a lot of help from everyone.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #33
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Just be very careful. A lot of times another provider's advice or help is unwanted and resented. I say this from personal experience.
Unless someone is worth the work and the angst personally, I wouldn't even try unless she reaches out to you and seems genuine about getting help.
You seem like an extremely caring person and that is admirable. I hope this endeavor works out for all involved.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #34
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What about contacting the hotel manager and letting them know you have reason to believe a girl is being battered. If the police can substantiate, they will go in. Who knows what happens next, but it better than confronting alone and unarmed.

This is just 'shooting' in the dark I know. Maybe '**********************'.

Pls no ref to forbidden topics

Modda.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #35
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
What about contacting the hotel manager and letting them know you have reason to believe a girl is being battered. If the police can substantiate, they will go in. Who knows what happens next, but it better than confronting alone and unarmed.
Sorry but I think thats a bad idea. What if her "manager" thinks that its her that called for help and she gets an "extra" ass whopping for it?
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #36
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeah Destiny I was just thinking of ways to help. I can't solve my own problems much less the worlds. Hope she gets out of the situation
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #37
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The provider is not the problem. The pimp is the problem. Who is the pimp? Acquire that info and give it to the police on a silver platter with a bow on top.

What cop wouldn't want to bust a violent pimp and rescue a beautiful young maiden? Make it easy for uncle LEO and let him do what he do. Like Dennis said, "Everybody's gotta eat."

Then, when the pimp goes to prison he can be the ho for a change.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #38
bartipero
Valued Poster

You're wasting your time without willingness, a shelter or other confidential/protective place to live, money to live on and rehabilitate and a protection from abuse order. Line all that up and you have something to work with; or show her to an organization that will. Otherwise, whatever the case you're going unprepared and of no real value to her by telling 'been there, done that' stories even if you do talk with her. This is one area where leading by example doesn't work. Despite your experience you would do better getting some idea of how to approach and talk to her from a pro (experienced mental health professional specific to such things), but you have to have the tool kit available or you end up being the tool.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #39
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I wish you well.

As a recovering "nice guy," I take a very dim view of this sort of scum.

By that, I mean my former "rescues" tended to always go back to the scumbags. Unfortunately, it's the chaos that they crave, and until they are tired of it, there is nothing short of creating more chaos that you can do to keep them away from it. When it comes to crazy, they are like moths to a flame.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #40
bartipero
Valued Poster

Not so, Enchanting, there is a genuine pathology to this with a foundation in very low self esteem and that even well oversimplifies it.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #41
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty sure she has a "manager" posting her ads.
She doesn't participate on threads here or anywhere else.
I don't think it's wise to discuss this here, I'm sure the "manager"
reads all her reviews and threads about her, so why let the "manager" know what you're
Up to?
stacy in kc is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #42
Jack101
Registered Member

Color me blind...I don't have a clue who everyone is talking about, but I do echo what most have said about applauding you, Chanel, for wanting to be of assistance to this young lady and I also agree, strongly, that your safety must come first.
I would have a guy who can handle himself with you and I would meet in a public forum rather than a hotel room. Be prepared for her (pimp or abusive boyfriend) not let her meet you and/or for her to meet you, take your money and leave abruptly.
Just be careful, and you're a good person for wanting to help!!
Jack101 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #43
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, I have reached out to her and it was unsuccessful. Its sad that she is still going through life with blinders on. I hope she will see the light before it is too late.

There has been alot of mention in regards to how I might be able to help a girl in need... One example~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
You're wasting your time without willingness, a shelter or other confidential/protective place to live, money to live on and rehabilitate and a protection from abuse order. Line all that up and you have something to work with; or show her to an organization that will. Otherwise, whatever the case you're going unprepared and of no real value to her by telling 'been there, done that' stories even if you do talk with her. This is one area where leading by example doesn't work. Despite your experience you would do better getting some idea of how to approach and talk to her from a pro (experienced mental health professional specific to such things), but you have to have the tool kit available or you end up being the tool.
I am actually active withing two organizations that can line all that you have mentioned and more. Since working to retire from the industry, I have learned of different organizations that offer different resources to woman in different situations...There are many resources out there for woman starting over. Whether from a marriage, drug dependancy, prostitution, domestic violence, ect... There is help.

Its a new week everyone. Make it a positive and productive one!!
Old 03-12-2013, 04:13 AM   #44
whynot42nite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Chanel,
I'm so very sorry that you were unsuccessful. As a child who grew up in an abusive household, I can absolutely appreciate and respect what you are trying to accomplish. All we can do now, is pray she is able to take your attempt and let the seed grow before it's too late.

Thank you for at least trying. I don't think that anything another client could have said would have been productive either.
whynot42nite is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #45
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry I was unsuccessful as well. I hope that when she is ready she will reach out to me or anyone else that can help her. I knew from the start that the chances were slim, but I still wanted to try. I guess you can call me hard headed... Regardless to the fact, it has opened my eyes to different resources that are out there. I also will mention, if you are a lady/ gentleman involved in the sex industry or domestic violence and you want out, please don't hesitate to contact me. I do work evenings and am offline, but I will get back to you as soon as I can...

I want to thank all of the concerned ladies and gentleman on the board that have contacted me. It makes me feel good that there are sincerely good people out there on this board. It often has threads full of drama and/ or negativity but it was heart warming how the community has came together to better one of its own so~to~speak. I wish everyone well!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women