Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #31
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
You had given your opinion, then you had to put this in there. No need to do that IMO. You were simply being rude when there was no reason to. You already made your point

sixx
Dallas business, move along, nothing to see here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
Now to top it all off, NCNS follows you in the future, the more NCNS threads you have on you the less guys will want to see you because of your "history" and if you wish to make a living or this is your main source of income, then you "screwed yourself" on a good income from this "business".
That is unless you are Daddyo who consistently encourages ladies who exhibit bad behavior.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #32
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Dallas business, move along, nothing to see here...

Old 07-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #33
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Bottom line, it is all about respecting people's time...does not matter how old someone is.

1)Birthday weekend, and resulting celebration....OK, we all have our party moments
2)Sleeping in late...OK, hell, I slept in until 1pm today, and I did not even party
3)Other people NSing you...totally uncool. The fact that you let it off with a simple
"oh well"...that's your right to do so. But it does not change the fact that they
disrespected you.

Anything short of a medical emeregency for you or a luv one...there is NO ACCEPTABLE REASON why
you could not have taken a few moments....again I say a few moments...to text, e-mail or whatever the individual that you will not be able to make it. And really no explanation is required (although it's a nice touch).

If you thought your thread today was somehow going to help ya....well as you can see that's not working out
Old 07-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #34
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post

sixx
Old 07-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #35
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Here is why providers should weigh in on this topic. IMHO Leslia Ann feels the hobby should not be taken seriously. Hence ncns are not a big deal in her opinion. I just need to know if she is the majority or minority.
NCNS goes both ways and not trying to minimize the effect on providers but it is bigger deal to hobbiest. We are the ones who pay and not the other way around.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #36
Guest022813-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 71840
My ECCIE Reviews

I beleive NCNS have just as much of an affect on providers. I just know that when it happens to me there is nothing for me to do about it. I cannot ask for more of a donation or post a review on them about how they set up an appointent two to three times only to never call or email me again. I do not understand the fact how when I NCNS someone they can go post a review about how I am unreliable and everyone can bash me but when someone NCNS me it is acceptable.... I am over this. If you do not want to see me then so be it, but none of you have attempted to make appointments with me anyways and if you want to see me then I would love to see you, and if you have anything BUT nice to say to me then do not message me. That is igronance at its greatest.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:40 PM   #37
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Here is why providers should weigh in on this topic. IMHO Leslia Ann feels the hobby should not be taken seriously. Hence ncns are not a big deal in her opinion. I just need to know if she is the majority or minority.
NCNS goes both ways and not trying to minimize the effect on providers but it is bigger deal to hobbiest. We are the ones who pay and not the other way around.

BINGO!

I can assure you that she is in the minority! I, for one would be mortified by the bad publicity, but it doesn't seem to bother her! She's made her bed, so let her lie in it! It is your job as a hobbyist to do your research when choosing a lady to see, so when she notices that her phone isn't ringing like it used to, maybe she'll get the message! Let's hope she comes to her senses!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #38
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

thanks to a sweet provider named Lil Oral Annie awareness was raised on NCNS reviews vs threads. Whereto placed a NCNS thread on you. In reality, his thread will not be linked to your handle in the same fashion as a review. Imho your response is what is getting folks in a tizzy. As far as hobbiest who do it to you, shame on them but you do have options. If memory serves me correctly, provider buzz. Once again your not paying us. I wish you well
Old 07-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #39
Guest022813-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 71840
My ECCIE Reviews

That is what I am saying though. I am not the kind of person to go out and bash someone just because they NCNS me. It is not a big deal to me!! That is why I am not understanding why this is such a big deal. And to remind everyone. I did not get paid so it doesnt matter. I lost out. Not him.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #40
RonaldMcDonald
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I don't agree with the OP's attitude. She obviously does not respect the guy's time. However I know lots of guys NCNS ladies and vice versa. I get these poor business practices don't register with her. Guys think with our little head. I have no problem making an appointment with her even with the risk of NCNS. I would bet most guys would still try to see her. She is young and hot. With her many reviews most of us will give her a pass.

Leslie, I recommend you ask the Mods to close this thread. It really can do you no further good. It's turning into a pissing match. Keep your positive attitude and move on. Take a little advise from an old soul and post a request to close the thread.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #41
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Maybe this is the disconnect

Most of us here think of P4P this way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Providing is a job. We can argue whether it rises to a professional career, etc.,
whereas Leslie perhaps does not:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Ann View Post
I am sorry that but I do not take this as seriously as most do because it is not a "job" for me as some might think of it.
If you were to think of P4P as, say, the online equivalent of hooking up with somebody (who happens to leave a nice gift when he leaves ) . . . well, NCNS doesn't have quite the same significance, does it? If you're at a bar and tell some guy "hey, come over to my place tomorrow and we'll have some fun," it may not feel like quite the same commitment as arises from making an appointment that is part of your job/business. Would you feel compelled to call that guy at the bar to tell him you changed your mind? Maybe not. And maybe that's not so much being non-professional as it is not treating this a job at all. If it's not really a job, do normal business practices even apply? (Of course, if you treat it as just hooking up rather than a job, it may not be realistic to expect you'll get the gift you expect, either.)

I'm not saying that such an approach justifies an NCNS but it might explain Leslie's attitude toward it. Or maybe not; I may be misinterpreting her comment.

And now that we know that this is not a "job" for Leslie, we can all re-calibrate our expectations and act accordingly, i.e., schedule with those who understand P4P the same way we do. Problem solved, for everyone! Hurray!

[/irony]
Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #42
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Most of us should heed the old adage that, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and
remove all doubt." Younger people, in particular, seem to have difficulty grasping this concept.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #43
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Here's a link to the NCNS post I made on Leslie Ann:

http://http://www.eccie.net/showthre...35#post1469835

I've received a number of pm's from her since I made the post, many of them accusing me of trying to get her suspended; or accusing her of not being from Dallas; etc., etc.,etc.

I've tried to address all of her concerns in additional postings in the above thread. I don't hold any personal grudge against Leslie Ann and I truly wish her well. But she did NCNS me twice, so I reported it as I was encouraged to do.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #44
just4funindfw
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Thanks for reporting them, Wheretonow.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #45
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Ann View Post
That is what I am saying though. I am not the kind of person to go out and bash someone just because they NCNS me. It is not a big deal to me!! That is why I am not understanding why this is such a big deal. And to remind everyone. I did not get paid so it doesnt matter. I lost out. Not him.
You wasted his time. Some people consider their time to be worth something. Perhaps he took time off of work, and depending on his job, lost out on money for trying to see you. Maybe it was one of a few bits of free time he had, and you killed his only shot to see anyone that week/month/whatever. Could be that he's got an S.O. and he used up a bit of her valuable trust and put himself one step closer to a divorce/breakup to see you. Or maybe you just caused him some frustration and effort to find a plan B at the last minute. When you NCNS someone, they always lose out to one extent or another.

When you NCNS you show a distinct lack of respect for your customer and lack responsibility for your business. It matters. Maybe not to you, but to quite a few potential customers out there, it matters. Posting about it provides valuable information for anyone looking to see you, and it is very much worth a customer posting about (so long as it's straightforward without threats or insults). If someone doesn't care, then they can still see you. If someone does care, they can make an informed decision.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women