Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Now you are just trying to lie (badly). Most terrorist deaths occurred at the World Trade Center in the building and not on the plane. Some dead at an embassy, some more dead on a navy ship, some more dead alongside a road, a couple of dead on the streets of New York City, some more dead on a cruise ship, some dead on a bus, some dead on a train...notice how your numbers only talk about planes and now you look very stupid.

Read this and come back with some lie or distortion.

http://www.aei.org/article/foreign-a...the-real-odds/

We need to separate the probability that an event may occur in our country and the probability that it will occur to us as individuals. In making an informed decision about my own behavior, I need to know the probability that I will be personally affected by a terrorist act, not what the probability is that such an act may occur at some place and some time.
We each have many opportunities to take various actions each day. Each opportunity has multiple choices and multiple outcomes. Each of us must independently make our own decisions, but we are being given incomplete information on which to base these decisions. As a result we may have been unnecessarily cautious.
The economic cost to our nation in lost expenditures, resulting in lost jobs and lost businesses, has been enormous. While the impact of any potential event on any one of us is slight, the impact of the sum of our individual behaviors is great. There is a key question that we need to consider: What are the odds that I, myself, will be at the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time?
While any terrorist event is horrible, if I act with respect to my own real risk and the probability that I, personally, will be affected, then I can return to a more normal life. If I act as if each terrorist act will be directed specifically at me, then I will hide, and collectively we will all hide

Quote:

Most of those murders that you scream about (like a girl) happened in cities with strict gun control. So once again you lie badly.

Check out England where they actually have 'strict' gun laws.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
. According to a recent Brown University study, the wars and their ripple effects have cost the United States $3.7 trillion, or more than $12,000 per American.

What say you, CuteOldCocksucker?

Which numbers are closer to the truth? JD's 1.2 Trillion or my 4 Trillion?

Now remember you and JD call yourselves Conservatives! Does that include lying about the real costs of wars?

Be like saying your car cost you 40k but not counting gas and insurance and what it cost to maintain it.

Is that how real Conservatives do math problems?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am not a conservative, and have never called myself one. I oppose the wars regardless of how much they cost.

Once again, you have to lie about me to make a point. You really need a life.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I am not a conservative, and have never called myself one. I oppose the wars regardless of how much they cost.

Once again, you have to lie about me to make a point. You really need a life.
that is not what I asked dickhead.

I asked which you thought was closer to the truth, JD's 1.2 Trillion or my 4 Trillion.

I know you do not have the balls to answer , so just STFU and move along.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't care. You lied about me again, and I called you on it. You have a problem with JD, and want me involved because you have some sort of fetish about being "better" than me. Your obsession with me is creepy. Get a life.

Now, you have the last word, as I know you must. I'm doing something else. Besides, you bore me.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Simple math probem and you bug out!

Good riddance.

JD for damn sure can't answer it with a straight face...well neither one of you can with a straight face!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Is that your answer? Ripple effects? Kind of squishy as far as what you're talking about. Kind of liberal thinking. This program will cost the taxpayer 100 billion dollars, maybe 150 billion...or it could be as high as 200 billion...maybe more. There are ripple effects that we can't compute. Come on WTF even the Obama White House has said over 1 trillion but not over 2 trillion.

By the way I AM a conservative. A fiscal conservative, a foreign policy conservative, and a economic conservative. Notice I didn't say social conservative. I'm more libertarian on that score but that does not mean anything goes. If you keep up this lying shit you pull I am going to move out of your brain. The rent is cheap but there is this smell of something rotting inside your head.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

And you stand in the sun.Suffered concussions from banging you head on the headboard when you are getting butt fucked by Glenn.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #39
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
To be accurate Essence he didn't say oxygen, he said air and by that I assume that he means the combination of gases surrounding us and not one in particular. When ice forms it tends to break things apart so it is true that it expands when freezing. Part of that is air trapped inside the ice and the other part is the lattice..
The hole you are digging is getting deeper.

He said

Because the air trapped in the ice diplaces an equal amount of water it is placed in and keeps part of the ice afloat. As the ice melts, the oxygen is released.....

which is such rubbish, as any fifth grader will tell you (well, accoring to that idiot CoG) and then you try to defend this nonsense? And add fuel to his pants on fire?

In danger of provoking that nitwit again, but I did actually study chemistry and crystallography at honours degree level.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If I fill a glass jar with water and freeze it, what happens?

None of this changes the fact that the sun has more to do with the climate, ozone holes, and climate change than man does.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #41
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
i give up
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #42
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
None of this changes the fact that the sun has more to do with the climate, ozone holes, and climate change than man does.

Depends what you mean by 'more' - it is a sesitivity issue, if x changes, how much does Y change - so we need to know what changes in the sun and the magnitude before answering.

But in very broad terms, no doubt.

I hope you are hereby dissociating yourself from the mumkins on here who say man has NO effect on climate. Or that we should not take precautions against both natural and man made changes in our climate.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #43
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Check out England where they actually have 'strict' gun laws.
I think that if you are using this as an argument for strict gun laws in the US, you have to be very careful, it is not easy to extrapolate. You have to look at the preponderance of guns already in circulation, for example.

BTW, it turns out that the summer riots a couple of years ago did have a connection with guns.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...don-riots.html
Old 02-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Depends what you mean by 'more' - it is a sesitivity issue, if x changes, how much does Y change - so we need to know what changes in the sun and the magnitude before answering.

But in very broad terms, no doubt.

I hope you are hereby dissociating yourself from the mumkins on here who say man has NO effect on climate. Or that we should not take precautions against both natural and man made changes in our climate.
Of course Man has some effect on climate. If I piss in the ocean, I raise the sea level, just not very much. I put CO2 into the atmosphere every time I exhale, just not very much. Every time a mouse farts the level of methane, a potent greenhouse gas, increases, just not very much.

The question is how much does man effect the climate. If we have to bankupt our selves to significantly reduce CO2 production and in return we only reduce the temperature by a tiny amount, it's not worth it. My guess is, that's the reality. Most changes in global temperature are caused by solar cycles. Man's effect on global temperature change is insignificant. IMHO
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Depends if you put a lid on it or not..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women