Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Amazing, just amazing WTF. You criticized Ryan for his mother getting Medicare and you say absolutely nothing about how Obama paid for his education, or how he has lived off the government his entire life.

?
JD, one thinks government can do good things and wants to improve it. That would be Obama for you dumb fuckers.

The other thinks government is bad and can do no good despite him taking from that very government in his famalies time of need. This would be Paul Ryan for you really dumb fuckers like JD.

So Paul Ryan is bitching about something that he is invested in to the max, government. Don't you find that a tad ironic.

Be like a Cop bitching about the police.

Quote:

?

How long have you worked for the Soros, Obama, and the dems?
How long have you sucked Tea Cocks?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #32
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Will it bother you if Iran nukes Israel? My guess is, you wouldn't mind seeing Israel destroyed. Most liberals hate Israel.
This shows your stupidity right there,
You think Iran can make nukes that only kill jews?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, you still have that problem understanding simple concepts I see. What Paul Ryan proposed (and Mitt Romney will be president) is that anyone over 55 will continue as before (no vouchers there) and as you get younger you will be offered a CHOICE. You can take a voucher or you can opt for the same program that Congressman and Senators have. Choice...what a lovely thing.

Another homosexual slur...you must be a bigot and I think I hit a target. Are you agent 99?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I posted the following in another thread.

In the fall of 1979 Ronald Reagan asked the simple question that propelled him to the White House. "Is America better off today than we were 4 years ago". How would the same, identical question apply in today's economic world? Let's take a look at the S&P Index, then and now. Shall we?

"At 1,400, the S&P 500 on Friday (8/10/12) was closing in on a four-year high and was up 74 percent since January 20, 2009, the day Obama took office. Not since Dwight Eisenhower's first term has a president had such a strong run for their first term."

Is the S&P not your cup of tea? Well, let's take a close look at the Dow Jones. Shall we? The Dow opened at 8279.63 on 1/20/09. The Dow closed this afternoon (8/28/12) at 13,124.67 an increase of 4,845.04 points (just over 58%) since Obama took office.

From a personal perspective, my annual income has increased each year since 2009 and is now up over 30% from 4 years ago! Things are good!

Strike that, make it things are VERY GOOD!!!!!

And better yet, the long anticipated Social Security safety net is just around the corner.

Speaking of which, I can't wait to be living off of the government like Paul Ryan! I am hoping to have enough free time to post as much as StupidOldFart. To top it off, I will be well compensated by Uncle Sam to do so. Ain't life grand?

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Choice...what a lovely thing.

Quote:
WTF, you still have that problem understanding simple concepts I see. What Paul Ryan proposed (and Mitt Romney will be president) is that anyone over 55 will continue as before (no vouchers there) and as you get younger you will be offered a CHOICE. You can take a voucher or you can opt for the same program that Congressman and Senators have. Choice...what a lovely thing.
So Paul Ryan is for government involvement in retirement and medical benefits....just not how we do it currently. Our choice will be the choices he gives us....the government tells you what choices you have!

He is giving you the illusion of choice and you are stupid enough to believe him. He is your David Copperfield of politics I see.

You do realize that I wish they would do away with the entire system of SS/Medicare. Quit taxing us completely. I also would hope that they would change the law and make medical services like fixing a car, if you do not have enough money, you do not get you care fixed. If someone wants to start a Charity Hospitial, fine.

I am sick of people paying into SS and military folks like you taking that overpayment and spending it on wars and then bitching about that SS being broke. That is the illusion right there. SS is broke because of the Department of Defense. , had we not had that huge surplus all these years, people would realize that it is military spending that is the real problem.

You do know that there are three drivers of Federal spending...SS, Medicare and Defense. Both SS and Medicare are in surplus. Big brother Defense has spend the two little brothers savings.

That is why I am for getting rid of SS/Medicare.

Quote:
Choice...what a lovely thing.

Another homosexual slur...you must be a bigot and I think I hit a target. Are you agent 99?
Aww do you want a choice of cocks to suck.. Tired of the same ole stale Tea Cocks?

btw I do not think it a slur if you are a cocksucker.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:22 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

If it failed to make your attention (and I suppose that is very likely) government is already involved with our retirement. Only an idiot (hello WTF) would promote the idea of a sudden end to the program. It took 40 years for Social Security to be fully implemented and it will take that long to end it. Which is exactly why we want to end Obamacare immediately. Of course you didn't see that one coming WTF but you have to agree considering your post above. So can I put you down as being against Obamacare?

Oh, FYI, I didn't start any wars. That was slightly above my paygrade. You need to go talk to the Congress as only they can declare war. Defense is one of, if not the prime duty of the federal government so I guess you are against the Constitution as well. I suggest you get out now while you can.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. I suggest you get out now while you can.
Why? You wanting to rape and murder me?

Quote:
If it failed to make your attention (and I suppose that is very likely) government is already involved with our retirement. Only an idiot (hello WTF) would promote the idea of a sudden end to the program. It took 40 years for Social Security to be fully implemented and it will take that long to end it. Which is exactly why we want to end Obamacare immediately. Of course you didn't see that one coming WTF but you have to agree considering your post above. So can I put you down as being against Obamacare?

What you do not get is that SS and Medicare Surpluses for the last thirty years have covered up for the fact that we have not paid for the Military budget. We have used their surpluses(SS and Medicare) for that inconvenient truth.

That you can not understand that simple math problem shows you are nothing more than a crony capitalist. Wanting to stack the deck for a few so the rest of us can pay your salary.

Get a job JD, you want cradle to grave state sanctioned security. You want to go to school on the taxpayers dime. You then want to go in the military on the taxpayers dime. You then want to further your education on the taxpayers dime and then you want to teach others how bad government is....all on the fucking taxpayers dime!

That may sound harsh but the truth is the truth.

btw We need to change the mindset in this country. A sudden change is in order. SS will end when it runs out of money, that will be sooner rather than later. Not because it did not save money but because we as a country took that savings and spent it on the military.

That is my point JD. That is the discussion we should be having. Are we willing to give up SS and have those payments go directly to the military debt or are we going to cut back on this huge and vast industrial military complex?

That is the real question. That is where you go when you actually follow the numbers instead of listening to Glenn Beck!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #38
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Yesss I am 100,000% better
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- When asked on Sunday talk shows if Americans are better off today than they were four years ago, senior advisers to President Barack Obama didn't say yes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D200340
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #40
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hell yes ..... Friggen lost 300k on my house when Bushie jr, Paulson et al let Lehman bros fail.... Made up for that loss and made more than $1.5mm since McCain and the fruit cake VP got pummeled.... Brains and logic win over political dogma and rhetoric .... The economy as was pre 2008, ain't coming back receptionist, secretarys, and shit loads of other jobs are gone forever....technology driven change is wiping the slate clean and now allows business process to redesigned to automate and remove most, if not all, geographical dependencies .... This trend is not going to stop...from fast food to even taxi drivers and pilots, flexible tecnologies, being developed by small entrepreneurial firms,( as advocated by both parties), is radically and creatively destroying the concept of work as we know it.... Get aligned with this force (so to speak), and benefit from it, or ignore it at your own peril... Free will and free markets will decide this over the next 25yrs
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #41
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Tough question .. four years ago I had a full time office job that was a huge step down from previous corporate position which was lost due to financial industry's meltdown. that;s also when I started in this industry to supplement the income.

Today I am established companion and building my own "main stream" business. I work more than I ever did, have less security than I ever did but over all better off both financially and emotionally.

If economy did not go to toilet few years ago I probably would still have the job that provided me with security net and average middle class lifestyle. It also was a job I hated with passion.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #42
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Personally, I am, although its somewhat of a mixed bag from income stream to income stream.

The area I'd most like to go back to is oil and gas prices. I was better off in 2008 with oil at $148/bbl and natural gas at $14/mcf. If I could have those numbers now for a year, I could retire. But credit those numbers with me starting a new business. And I can live with $85-95/bbl oil well enough. But $2.75 natural gas is really putting a crimp in royalty income.

My income in the law business is declining as I spend less time on that, but I'm more thn making it up elsewhere with my new O&G, non-royalty income streams.

Investments outside O&G are flat, lately, but overall, Have probably averaged about 35% On equities in Obama's term. Most came between early 2009 and mid 2011. Also made some money in international bonds since the stock market leveled off.

But overall, my income is probably up 50% since 2008.

But more importantly for the country, the economy as a whole is better off. Dow was 9,000 in Jan. of 2009. Now, it's 13,000. Confidence, though not perfect, is much higher. And the economy is growing, albeit $14!!!!

But the short answer is I am substantially better off now. As are most people I know.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Pretty interesting graph that shows job growth under Obama administration since recession ended. It's pretty hard to blame the President for a recession that started well before he was in office. Growth since he ended it hasn't been as high as I'd like, but it's been steady. One more reason we're better off.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I didn't catch your hidden meaning WTF. Are you saying you want to be raped??? I'll send a message to CJ and that should take care of your problem.

Do you really think that Social Security is in surplus??? I mean really? In 1967, Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled Senate and House merged the surplus with the general fund to hide the full cost of the Vietnam war. There is no surplus and there has been no surplus for 45 years. I guess you drank the Gore Kool Aid and never got over it.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:03 AM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

More facts on being better off.

http://www.econbrowser.com/archives/...ou_better.html

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women