Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70543
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48012
pyramider46370
bambino40676
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2012, 10:58 PM   #31
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;2412677]Lina, it happens all of the time. Ladies in your profession benefit from government agents and personnel being sent away from home all of the time. Fundamentally, such behavior is against regulations and can - and often does - lead to dismissal. The individuals involved were going to be charged for the rooms whether they were alone or with company; however, it would be a criminal offense to use the government credit card for 'hobbying' expenses, e.g., using it to cover the expenses of having a room guest over night. BTW, you don't need a computer to research the local market in Colombia. One needn't go farther than the hotel lounge to scope out the talent, and bar tenders, taxi drivers, etc., are always ready to help.

My biggest issue with this entire debacle is that they were not professional enough to keep their activities discreet.

Once again, if your job title has words "SECRET"and "AGENT" ... and entire world is aware of your indiscretion, you are obviously not qualified for the job.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:06 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Yes, they had to fly anyway. Yet, I would prefer that people whose salary is paid by me fly to Colombia on their own dime. I would also prefer that their room where they get laid is paid for by them and not me.
Having agents "pay their own way" would entail raising their salaries proportionately to cover such expenses. That, in the long run, would prove more expensive for the taxpayers than covering the actual mission costs for such details.

Quote:
My biggest issue with this entire debacle is that they were not professional enough to keep their activities discreet.

Once again, if your job title has words "SECRET"and "AGENT" ... and entire world is aware of your indiscretion, you are obviously not qualified for the job.

Lina
Exactly! And that's fairly much the way the military approaches the issue. Usually, individuals in pay grade E-5 and below, such a one-time incident is considered an 'indiscretion' and the individual gets a slap on the wrist. More senior personnel, E-6 and above, it's pretty much a career ending 'indiscretion'.

With Secret Service personnel it's probably a more serious indiscretion. It leaves them vulnerable to blackmail; hence, they might be manipulated by foreign agents against U.S. interests (and that's true also of military personnel and other government agents in certain fields).

Meanwhile:

Obama said. "If it turns out that some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry. ... We are representing the people of the United States, and when we travel to another country, I expect us to observe the highest standards."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/15/secret-service-prostitution-scandal_n_1427232.html?icid=ma ing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-nb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D 152252
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Huh?

"this entire debacle" is not about pussy, providing, descretion ...

it is about:
#1:... being "on call" 24/7 to protect the President of the United States; and
#2:...not engaging in ANY activity that might compromise that mission/assignment.

In "their profession" it is ....

"A badge can get you a lot of pussy, but just one piece of ass gets your badge."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #34
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Obama said. "If it turns out that some of the allegations that have been made in the press are confirmed, then of course I'll be angry. ... We are representing the people of the United States, and when we travel to another country, I expect us to observe the highest standards.
So the Yoda has finally spoken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Huh?

"this entire debacle" is not about pussy, providing, descretion ...

it is about:
#1:... being "on call" 24/7 to protect the President of the United States; and
#2:...not engaging in ANY activity that might compromise that mission/assignment.

In "their profession" it is ....

"A badge can get you a lot of pussy, but just one piece of ass gets your badge."
I am not naive enough to believe that these guys follow every letter of the law and never ever engage in unlawful activities. If that was a case, Washington DC would not be one of major touring destinations for a lot of ladies. Every 2nd person in Washington DC area is subject to various security clearances and just a very quick glance on ter will show you 120 reviews posted since 4/9 alone.

Having met my share of people whose job requires them to be "on call" and who are subject to certain security clearances in my Ms. Lina capacity I can tell you that they share certain traits. One of them being "I won't get caught ever cause I am smarter than average bear" and another is "if I do get into hot water, I know the guys who handle these affairs".

Like I mentioned in another post,we all CHOOSE the professions we have and as we make those choices we agree to accept certain hardships/ responsibility in exchange for social and / or monetary compensation.

If you choose to be part of Secret Service, you have to accept the fact that you may be held to a higher standard of accountability. Any indiscretion you commit will be subject to much higher scrutiny than if you were a computer company executive. So either have enough skill to pull it off discreetly or quit your job. Because having entire world know about your private affairs means you ain't so SECRET

Lina
Old 04-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hey Lina. You may be a Yankee, but you are pretty sharp.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #36
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Hey Lina. You may be a Yankee, but you are pretty sharp.
I ain't no yankee, I am poor dumb flatchested russkie who donno nutting. I speak no angliski and I did not do it, whatever that was.

Lina
Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Every 2nd person in Washington DC area is subject to various security clearances .... Lina
I am not exactly sure what this revelation has to do with .....

... Service members and military (so far) involved with hookers in Colombia .... when they are there to assist in protecting the President of the United States ...

.. the guy that empties the waste paper basket has a "security clearance" not to mention every employee at Bush Airport.

Apples and oranges.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #38
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who stiffs their hooker deserves whatever they get.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'd like to "stiff" you, Kayla, but at the going rate.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Dear Lina they are not "secret agents" they are the "secret service". They are not spies or even policemen. They are for the most part bodyguards though being part of the treasury department they could be called upon to go undercover. We are a bit too puritanical when it comes to sex but the problem here was national security. It seems that these women were in the room with access (however briefly) with the itinerary of the President, phone numbers and frequencies, and married agents might have been compromised with photographic evidence. Narco-terrorists, normal terrorists, foreign politicians would pay dearly for this information.
This is one reason why Clinton was so stupidly reckless with his personal life. The Mossad had tapes of Clinton having phone sex with Monica Lewinsky on a NON-SECURE line. I imagine Colonel Lee of Chinese intelligence has some interesting stuff on Clinton. She admitted that she visited the Oval Office with money for the DNC and met Clinton alone. She is a very attractive woman and if she had told Clinton that she wanted to have sex in the Oval Office would he have turned her down? We made a lot of concessions to the Chinese during the Clinton years.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #41
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I am not exactly sure what this revelation has to do with .....

... Service members and military (so far) involved with hookers in Colombia .... when they are there to assist in protecting the President of the United States ...

.. the guy that empties the waste paper basket has a "security clearance" not to mention every employee at Bush Airport.

Apples and oranges.
The point I was trying to make is that people will be people regardless of what their job is. DC is one of the most thriving "hobby" markets in the country and it also happens to have highest concentration of potential clients who are subject to security clearances and on often do pretty dumb decisions when it comes to discretion.

Every year there is at least one agency in that area that gets into hot water. Like a clock work. And yet the guys continue to provide their real life info to new agencies and year later go into panic mode when that one gets taken down. Rinse and repeat.

Many posters have made a comment that it is unnatural to expect a man not to partake in Colombian hobby scene due to nature of a man and due to how hot the Colombian women are. True. That said, these guys should have known better. If they make a choice to hobby while securing premises for presidential visit in the drug cartel capital of the world, they should at the very least be capable to do so discreetly.

First mistake they made was to go out partying while on the clock. Second mistake - make it known to entire universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Dear Lina they are not "secret agents" they are the "secret service". They are not spies or even policemen. They are for the most part bodyguards though being part of the treasury department they could be called upon to go undercover. We are a bit too puritanical when it comes to sex but the problem here was national security. It seems that these women were in the room with access (however briefly) with the itinerary of the President, phone numbers and frequencies, and married agents might have been compromised with photographic evidence. Narco-terrorists, normal terrorists, foreign politicians would pay dearly for this information.
This is one reason why Clinton was so stupidly reckless with his personal life. The Mossad had tapes of Clinton having phone sex with Monica Lewinsky on a NON-SECURE line. I imagine Colonel Lee of Chinese intelligence has some interesting stuff on Clinton. She admitted that she visited the Oval Office with money for the DNC and met Clinton alone. She is a very attractive woman and if she had told Clinton that she wanted to have sex in the Oval Office would he have turned her down? We made a lot of concessions to the Chinese during the Clinton years.
Thank you for making that distinction . And yes, the national security is an issue here, as well as their inablity to conduct their affairs in private. If you watched late night shows last night, one of the most popular jokes was "what kind of secret agent goes to hooker and can't keep it secret?"

I would not be entirely too shocked to learn that entire thing was well orchestrated.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The point I was trying to make is that people will be people regardless of what their job is.
Not all people, thank God. Some folks actually take their "Title 50" status seriously.

Quote:
I would not be entirely too shocked to learn that entire thing was well orchestrated.
With some adequate investigating the orchestrator(s) will be found....let's hope he, she, or they were on the plane back to the U.S. ... as opposed to Pakistan, North Korea, and/or Iran.

Did someone mention Clinton?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women