Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #31
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

I have no idea what this thread is about. I have difficulty reading more than 3 consecutive sentences.

BUT..... I did notice Boardman is putting all the animated cat images I found to good use..... and that makes me happy

..... it doesn't take much....just sayin'
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #32
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post

And Rafe...... be careful...... don't fall in to the "Lynch Mob"........

JaD

Old 01-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #33
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Put a sock in it Raphael, just sayin'

Did someone mention PMs? Because this little missive has been sitting around in co-ed like a red headed stepchild for a couple of days. We are more than willing to hold it's hand and let it walk up to the front of the class and testify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward, 01-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Wasn't that sort of what got you that last vaycay? Sorry about not responding to you interesting PMs, by the way I've really enjoyed them, would you consider them blackmail, threats or just simple coercion? The last one was especially funny, if the mods want to see them, I'm more than willing.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=151197

Why Father Wayward, what ever do you mean?

Isn't it fun when we are start helping the community, now Carkiddo scamper over and thanck me for writing that review before it's time for your next spanking.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #34
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Put a sock in it Raphael, just sayin'

Did someone mention PMs? Because this little missive has been sitting around in co-ed like a red headed stepchild for a couple of days. We are more than willing to hold it's hand and let it walk up to the front of the class and testify.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=151197

Why Father Wayward, what ever do you mean?

Isn't fun we are start helping the comunity, now Carkiddo scamper over and thanck me for writing that review before it's time for your next spanking.

I thinck Padre needs his Lithium. Other than the carkido and Rafe comments, I cain't figger out wtf he talkin' bout ceptin to recopy his old posts. Who the fuck kwoats demself I ask you?

carkido wuz rite bout you, Wayward/Wakeup
Old 01-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #35
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

As the only bastard with a lick of sense in these forums, if Father Wayward wants intelligent discourse it is best to just start talking to himself. Just sayin'

Now let's get back to my PMs, please!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
As the only bastard with a lick of sense in these forums, if Father Wayward wants intelligent discourse it is best to just start talking to himself. Just sayin'
That's what you've been doing for years. In fact we are all just figments of your twisted mind. Well most of us anyway. Carkiddo might be real.......Just to add to the nightmare factor.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #37
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

bm your jazz hands are making me hot... back on topic

someone drank it
Old 01-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #38
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
That's what you've been doing for years. In fact we are all just figments of your twisted mind. Well most of us anyway. Carkiddo might be real.......Just to add to the nightmare factor.
I'd never really considered that carkiddo could be real!

Just thought it was RR's other... Wow that really sets me back on my thincking stool.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #39
Jasmine is a liar
BANNED

User ID: 63083

I have never stole a thing from anybody … this is all a lie! I don’t have to steal … I am abundantly blessed.

I challenge anyone ... to find one post ... anywhere stating that I have ever stolen anything. . . .

You can't because it has never happened.

I don’t run an agency, I don’t share an incall. I’ve never met the OP. Hell I’ve never even met LD.

Sophia/Jasmine you are fucking pathetic. All your rumors are only fueling my business.

Thanks for making the past December the most profitable of my career and as of now I’m on course to make January the same!

Peace!

Brooke
Old 01-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Damn Girl, shout it from the roof tops.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #41
Jasmine is a liar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
Nancy Drew had you all fooled..........Yeah there's proof....

I may goof off and be the occasional idiot but I don't take money from newbies hands and never let her even know where the incall is......It was probably the deposit on that place she was trying to sublet but the concierge said NO NO NO.........

Who knew Nancy Drew was a thief! I have spend a great deal of the day corroborating the story. I did not want to believe this OP would stoop this low. As she has asked her time has come, this is an all time low even for BW.

okay ... prove it then .....
Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
Jasmine is a liar
BANNED

Quote:
she JACKED someone for incall deposit.

Where is this alert? Why is this provider not saying this??? ... cause it did not happen.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

.........and she hooks you.......yet, again......you really are not very good at this.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #44
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

wow... never matter that dear. Cowardly are those who fling shit when you're not even in the vicinity and can't defend yourself. sofia has got the facepalm queen gassed up and I guess she grew balls since you're banned and can't roast her ass anymore. A failure and a leach together. Not worth getting worked up over love. Let your actions speak louder than anyone else's words.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #45
Jasmine is a liar
BANNED

god damn bitch ... you should write fucking fiction novels …

Funny how when I was not banned you never brought any of this up … cuz you know I would of roasted your ass with all these fucking lies your spewing.

But now that I am banned & cant defend myself you wanna flap your gums.

Priceless.

I got a 5:30 ... so that's all from me folks.

Quote:
I told her that her online posts will show who she is and her reviews will speak volumes. I hope she doesn't get attacked for it. This is our chance to prove her wrong, that everyone will go on the not go on the attack if she clearly explains the matter and shows proof.

Yeah I know Brooke did post an alert and that it's funny! Like I'm going to book with the bodyguard and he's going to go to his P411 account or Provider Buzz and say HELL NO. My loss. But alas, I am a lady and all I have to do is step outside as we all do and we will get hit on in one way or another.

The thing that made me ROFLMAO was when I googled her BW's phone number and all kinds of stuff came up. Someone says she has herpes, someone says she has AIDS, all kinds of crap so you just take it with a grain of salt and do your research. I'm not saying she does or does not just that people post anything on the internet. Who know's what's true and what is not on the internet. It's not my business. It is my business when a lady sends me a PM and asked if it was safe for her to place her Alert on Brooke now that she's gone. I was floored by that one!

I think you'll see this is a lady with no drama and who has stayed away from the board as long as Brooke was here. I think you Eccians will be VERY surprised at the antics she has pulled. Yes, she has the proof...Brooke took a thousand dollars from her to share an incall, hightailed it to the car and kept answering her calls saying that the incall was not ready yet.

Brooke being the kind person that she is, offered to "screen" her outcalls. It turns out she was not screening at all just sending her out there and thank God nothing happened to this lady! She has proof of this too. She will place it all on the alert. You will see what BW has done secretly. It does connect 2 dots.........LD did not get a penny for screening for these newbies and Brooke's fee was the STANDARD 50%!
There is much more to the story you will see.

I wonder how many other newbies BW warned not to post? You guys could have had so many more hotties. I know of 2 that think the board is rough and don't like to post anything but ads. This lady was scared off the board by Brooke. She is very gentle natured and is a sweet person who takes the board seriously.

She takes the comments personally. I told her we are a bunch of assholes and can be monsters to each other but at the end of the day it's just a website. God forbid if any one of us were in a car wreck and had to call the 3 most important people in our lives we would SCREAM. "I must call Boardman the Eccie cat, JAD, and NAN at once........"

Unless your me, then you have to call DH, TG, and WU! NAN and KN if possible. Jebus to prey for me.

The new ladies really take these boards seriously and don't have the thick skin that we do. Brooke took advantage of that and made deals with at least 2 that she would manage their bookings and screenings. Yes there is proof. I'm not being cunty just letting ladies know beware The Welcome Wagon offers if you are new. So now we know why BW had time to be online all day and night.

It's not up to me to place an alert on Brooke it's the OP's choice. She just asked me to open the door as she was afraid due to Brook's antics. I'm not going to pull a Brooke and place alerts on other people's business in the alert section , she will place an alert on her own. She was afraid because of the attacks she received from her. I did ask er if I could divulge this info and she approved it first.

I hope we can just all tone it down a bit and not scare new members away WAYWARD ( no request for diabetic blood for your oatmeal) I hope there's no one else in the Welcome Wagon telling people how bad it is to post and how bad Houston is. Yeah we are asshole's but we manage.......

Back to the mother ship.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women