Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The far right hates Christie and the far left.

That means I should then like him but I don't.

Is it because he's too fat or because he sweats?

He looks like half the people at one of Big Louie's card games.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:03 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i believe I've already proved that

LMFAO the Waacco Kid is posting his pic of his only review again. Must be his ATF. That is a ugly bitch waacco.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #33
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Utah's 4th Congressional district
Thanks for letting me know about her. I will research her and get back with you.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 02:24 PM   #34
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJerk View Post
Thanks for letting me know about her. I will research her and get back with you.
JD, if she wasn't so ridiculously conservative.....

I love her life story, and I love her looks, so I would vote for her.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:18 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Is it because he's too fat or because he sweats?

He looks like half the people at one of Big Louie's card games.
Does he call them "whales" at the table, or just Republicans?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you're saying that someone's race is more important to you than their record or philosophy? Do I have to tell you what that is?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If it is speed skating i'm concerned with the race.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #38
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I haven't really been following this "scandal" but this certainly doesn't look good:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...stein/5086099/

>>>>>New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie knew of politically motivated George Washington Bridge lane closings as they were happening, says a lawyer for the former port authority official blamed for the politically motivated incident.

A letter from David Wildstein's attorney says "evidence exists as well tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the Governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference he gave immediately before Mr. Wildstein was scheduled to appear before the Transportation Committee."

"Mr. Wildstein contests the accuracy of various statements that the governor made about him and he can prove the inaccuracy of some," the letter also reads.

The letter, from attorney Alan Zegas and addressed to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, seeks a reconsideration of the authority's decision to not pay Wildstein's legal fees. The letter was first reported by the New York Times.
A spokesman for the governor said a statement would be released shortly.

Zegas' letter sent shock waves through New Jersey's political community, with one veteran pundit saying the revelation was a "bombshell."
"Most of us who have watched this governor over the past several weeks anticipated this, given his demeanor has been rather un-Christie-like," said Brigid Callahan Harrison, a political science professor at Montclair State University.

Wildstein has been central in the probe into the lane closings, which occurred in September and snarled traffic in Fort Lee for hours over a period of four days. The closings led some Democrats to say the incident was meant as political retribution because the Fort Lee mayor declined to endorse Christie's re-election bid.

Originally, Wildstein, Christie and others claimed the closings were the result of a traffic study, but emails released earlier this month showed the closings were discussed between Wildstein and Christie Deputy Chief of Staff Bridget Anne Kelly in August.

Christie said he fired Kelly and cut ties to Bill Stepien, who ran his 2009 and 2013 campaigns, and insisted during an extraordinary Jan. 9 news conference that he was "blindsided" by the content of the e-mails.<<<<<<

Ouch. We'll wait for the faux squeals of delight from the "he was insufficiently conservative" blatherers who think Barry Goldwater could be elected POTUS these days.

So.....President Huckabee then? President Palin? President Perry?

The mind reels.....
But I can keep my health insurance
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:38 AM   #39
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you're saying that someone's race is more important to you than their record or philosophy? Do I have to tell you what that is?
I think if you go back to my comment you will see that her conservatism disqualifies her, in spite of her great beauty and her race.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:18 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, but you were not willing to consider her until you found out she was black. There are other people just as qualified but not black and you would choose their lesser opponents because of their race. What does that say?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

JDIdiot is the most outspoken race baiter on ECCIE. Bar none.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So BJesus, you will work to stifle the achievements of a black woman because her ideology is wrong. Are you afraid of black people who exhibit independent thought? Are black people supposed to only adopt a narrow range of ideological principles? If so, aren't you then slaves to a different master?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:17 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So BJesus, you will work to stifle the achievements of a black woman because her ideology is wrong.
He is asserting the "Know Your Place" philosophy with regard to Black people.

Welfare and "entitlement programs" touted by the liberals, like BBBJ, have managed it and those Black people who escape from their regulatory schemes to keep them dependent on those programs are discredited as being ...... "not qualified." Liberals think THEY ARE ENTITLED to the continued loyalty of those who they have kept in welfare and entitlement programs and like all dictatorial, paternalistic "caregivers" they dismiss, if not ridicule, those who seek to become and remain independent. Even call them names.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:46 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I haven't really been following this "scandal" but this certainly doesn't look good:

">>>>>New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie knew of politically motivated George Washington Bridge lane closings as they were happening, says a lawyer for the former port authority official blamed for the politically motivated incident...."

The mind reels.....
Well, have you been "following" the "follow up" vetting of the truth? Or....is your head in the sand?
Old 02-04-2014, 06:54 AM   #45
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So BJesus, you will work to stifle the achievements of a black woman because her ideology is wrong. Are you afraid of black people who exhibit independent thought? Are black people supposed to only adopt a narrow range of ideological principles? If so, aren't you then slaves to a different master?
It proves that I'm not a slave to skin color.
BJerk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women