Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 AM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So why did Stratfor send those emails?
To make sure you had something to do on a boring Monday night?

Bin Laden is a Walker. Everybody knows this. Everybody.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You don't have to prove a negative shitbrick. You have to prove that he is dead. Iran announced that they launched a monkey into space and got him back alive. Do you believe that story? Afterall their "president" said it was true, their state sponsored media said it was true, it was on the Internet but some people have their doubts based on Irans track history of exaggerated claims.

Ok the Seal team 6 lied the Navy lied prove it ass wipe.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #33
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
This link has info far more believable than what are Government has been telling us.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ebinladens.php
That link is a bunch of bullshit.

The fake dead Bin Laden photos shown on that website were posted on the Internet and send around in e-mails by ordinary assholes playing around with Photoshop. Yet the video claims - with giving ANY proof - that the fake photos were circulated by the FBI or CIA or the White House.

The truth is that the government refuses to release ANY Bin Laden photos because they don't want to enrage even more Islamic terrorists. But a lot of jerks are not satisfied with that, they actually want to stir up shit. So they fill in the gaps by creating their own fake Bin Laden photos to satisfy the morbid curiosity of other assholes. And now still other jerks swear that those fake photos are evidence of a government coverup.

Childish and disgusting.

Quote:
Good find, acp! Thanks!
You would be satisfied by that level of nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You don't have to prove a negative shitbrick. You have to prove that he is dead. Iran announced that they launched a monkey into space and got him back alive. Do you believe that story? After all their "president" said it was true, their state sponsored media said it was true, it was on the Internet but some people have their doubts based on Irans track history of exaggerated claims.
OK, so what level of proof WOULD satisfy you that OBL was dead?

Because there has to be something that you would accept, otherwise you are just pretending to be seeking the truth. If there is nothing that would satisfy you, then you essentially have an unshakeable pseudo-religious belief that cannot be shaken by empirical evidence. So it is a waste of time discussing anything with you.

So spell it out specifically. How about the ACTUAL photos taken by the SEALs? If a court ordered them to be released, would that be good enough? But how would you know that those were not also fake?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Right now, all we have is the government's word on the story. Pardon me if that's not good enough. Government lies. And if we were really concerned about not further enraging the Muslim world, we would quit bombing them indiscriminately. Or releasing stupid videos, or quit trying to run guns to the one side of the terrorists, etc. etc. etc.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #35
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Right now, all we have is the government's word on the story. Pardon me if that's not good enough. Government lies. And if we were really concerned about not further enraging the Muslim world, we would quit bombing them indiscriminately. Or releasing stupid videos, or quit trying to run guns to the one side of the terrorists, etc. etc. etc.
OK. Then I will ask YOU the same question. What level of proof WOULD satisfy you that OBL was dead?

And seeing as how the only witnesses to his death were government agents (i.e., military or CIS), you are going to be stuck with accepting the word of somebody from the government. There is NO independent 3rd party eyewitness who can testify to the contrary.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #36
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

OBL is still alive and he owns Horndogs.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
OK. Then I will ask YOU the same question. What level of proof WOULD satisfy you that OBL was dead?

And seeing as how the only witnesses to his death were government agents (i.e., military or CIS), you are going to be stuck with accepting the word of somebody from the government. There is NO independent 3rd party eyewitness who can testify to the contrary.
Cool how that works, isn't it? It's nice to be king. You can make up anything, and discredit anyone who questions it. If the government had a history of integrity and honesty, it would be different. But it doesn't, and it's not.

Like I said. It's nice to be king, no matter what it pays.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #38
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That link is a bunch of bullshit.

The fake dead Bin Laden photos shown on that website were posted on the Internet and send around in e-mails by ordinary assholes playing around with Photoshop. Yet the video claims - with giving ANY proof - that the fake photos were circulated by the FBI or CIA or the White House.

The truth is that the government refuses to release ANY Bin Laden photos because they don't want to enrage even more Islamic terrorists. But a lot of jerks are not satisfied with that, they actually want to stir up shit. So they fill in the gaps by creating their own fake Bin Laden photos to satisfy the morbid curiosity of other assholes. And now still other jerks swear that those fake photos are evidence of a government coverup.

Childish and disgusting.

You would be satisfied by that level of nonsense.

OK, so what level of proof WOULD satisfy you that OBL was dead?

Because there has to be something that you would accept, otherwise you are just pretending to be seeking the truth. If there is nothing that would satisfy you, then you essentially have an unshakeable pseudo-religious belief that cannot be shaken by empirical evidence. So it is a waste of time discussing anything with you.

So spell it out specifically. How about the ACTUAL photos taken by the SEALs? If a court ordered them to be released, would that be good enough? But how would you know that those were not also fake?
They didn't take photos cause the Seals didn't know who they really killed anyway. It sure wasn't Bin Laden if he died in 2002.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #39
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
They didn't take photos cause the Seals didn't know who they really killed anyway. It sure wasn't Bin Laden if he died in 2002.
Really? Who says they didn't take photos? Were you there?

I see photos and videos all over the Internet of combat footage taken by the troops involved.

So, where is your PROOF that they did NOT take photos. The books that were released on the Bin Laden raid indicate that the SEALs DID take photos. And those photos are being kept by the government.

That si the testimony of the actual eyewitnesses. Who do you have besides conspiracy mongering websites.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #40
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Really? Who says they didn't take photos? Were you there?

I see photos and videos all over the Internet of combat footage taken by the troops involved.

So, where is your PROOF that they did NOT take photos. The books that were released on the Bin Laden raid indicate that the SEALs DID take photos. And those photos are being kept by the government.

That si the testimony of the actual eyewitnesses. Who do you have besides conspiracy mongering websites.
You might see photos and videos of Combat Footage, but thats all you're seeing. You have no real knowledge of what they discovered or what they saw. You're only going by what the Government tells you. You and all the others are going to believe what the Government proposes to be true because they are the Government, not because what they report is accurate.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #41
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Cool how that works, isn't it? It's nice to be king. You can make up anything, and discredit anyone who questions it. If the government had a history of integrity and honesty, it would be different. But it doesn't, and it's not.
Is cynicism supposed to be evidence of something?

Is the military supposed to bring reporters along with them everywhere they go to be disinterested observers? OH WAIT. You don't trust the mainstream media, either, do you? So is the military supposed to bring the operators of conspiracy websites, like Alex Jones, along with them everywhere they go so that the conspiracy nuts can tell us what REALLY happened?

I understand skepticism towards government, but not cynicism. The government releases literally billions of reports every year just in due course and 99+% of them are not only true, but aren't even worth distorting. The fact that politicians at the very top sometimes suppress or distort reports doesn't mean the whole thing is useless.

The government also provides us with pictures from weather satellites. Does that mean you disregard hurricane or tornado warnings until you can actually SEE the hurricane or tornado yourself?

The CDC also gathers and collates information about infectious diseases. Does that mean you disregard CDC reports of gonorrhea outbreaks until after LovingKayla gives it to you?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

As I said before seal team 6 lied the Navy lied prove it
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #43
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You might see photos and videos of Combat Footage, but thats all you're seeing. You have no real knowledge of what they discovered or what they saw.
Neither do you. So what made you say they do NOT have pictures of OBL? That is an affirmative statement of fact. What is it based on?

Quote:
You're only going by what the Government tells you. You and all the others are going to believe what the Government proposes to be true because they are the Government, not because what they report is accurate.
Everybody has to go by what the government tells them because ONLY the government was there (i.e., CIA and military) - at least for our side.

Now, Osama's family was there, too. And at least some of them saw OBL get popped in the head - or not. Have you heard any reports from his widow or kids that the military took him away alive? Isn't it rather curious that they have not been demanding that he be returned to Pakistan - or at least given a public trial? Perhaps they are not making those demands because they saw Osama get shot in the head and was most of his skull blown off?

So again, what EVIDENCE do you have that he was NOT killed or that photos were NOT taken? And cynically saying "The government lies" is NOT evidence. That's just your general opinion.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Like I said, it's good to be king. I'm glad you love the government, ExNYer. But if you are convinced that they never lie, you've already overdosed on the Kool Aid.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #45
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Like I said, it's good to be king. I'm glad you love the government, ExNYer. I guess you didn't read Post #47 above, huh? I do not love government. But if you are convinced that they never lie, you've already overdosed on the Kool Aid. Again, refer to Post #47 above. I do not say I thought the government never lies.

And YOU still have NOT answered my question above. What proof of OBL's death would you accept?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women