Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2012, 08:19 AM   #31
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Not sure if that was a national poll, but those don't matter at all. Gore won the final poll in 2000 and still lost. What matters is the swing states. Obama is ahead in Ohio although within the margin of error. Don't think Romney can win without it. Romney will not run away with the election. If he does win, even by the slimmest of margins, I'm sure he'll call it a mandate and attempt to do whatever the hell he wants to.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
You are TOTALLY misreading that moment.

John Stuart gets it.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...ent---benghazi
Actually, LL got it right. Jon (Yes, that's how he spells his name) was just simply parroting the Obama talking points post debate. Everyone knows Romney was talking about whether the President understood it was an organized attack, rather than the weak and proven lie that it was a spontaneous riot in response to a video no one saw.

Stewart sometimes gets it right, sometimes wrong. This time he's wrong. But it is important to note, that Stewart is a comedian, not a journalist. His job is to make people laugh, not disseminate news. This was a funny bit, but not accurate.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #33
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, LL got it right. Jon (Yes, that's how he spells his name) was just simply parroting the Obama talking points post debate. Everyone knows Romney was talking about whether the President understood it was an organized attack, rather than the weak and proven lie that it was a spontaneous riot in response to a video no one saw.

Stewart sometimes gets it right, sometimes wrong. This time he's wrong. But it is important to note, that Stewart is a comedian, not a journalist. His job is to make people laugh, not disseminate news. This was a funny bit, but not accurate.
Not just "Jon" got it but all his fans and millions of viewers. Obama let Romney walk into a trap, anyone who is not blinded by their hatred of the president can see that.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
That's up a point from the day before. Rasmussen's poll is a three day rolling average. A one point bump in the three day average, probably means a three point bump from the day after the debate.
Oh, that's what it probably means? WTF are you talking about?

Let's see, if it's horse shit, then it's probably up two turds from three days ago.

Damn, you're thick!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

I trust Stewart a shitload more than any single person on Fox. And he says FUCK on the air!

Chicken Little!
Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Gallup reverting toward the mean today. However, not all news is bad for the wingnuts. The election is still going to be very, very close.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...ncede-florida/
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Just browsing ... And I thought it was apropos to remind everybody how the fucking lunatics got to the edge ...

read the thread ... Talk about lemmings!

Not to rub your nose in it now, but you're still full of shit, boys and Slunt!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
The polls are bullshit and you all know it. Romney will beat the crap out of Obama and the polls won't be anywhere close.
Well you were half right ...the polls wern't correct but you missed by a mile on who would be elected!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:29 PM   #39
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

If Rick Perry had won, all the sloots entering the hobby today might not have HPV to give us!
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am happy to call bullshit on FuckZup for going back to a dead thread over 30 days past. I guess you don't think the rules apply to you. Bend over, it's time for your audit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:33 AM   #41
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:24 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I am happy to call bullshit on FuckZup for going back to a dead thread over 30 days past.
Thirty days bumps do not apply here in the SandBox Cornhole if I am not mistaken. Which I am a helluvallot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. I guess you don't think the rules apply to you. Bend over, it's time for your audit.
Your gayness is showing... Watch out Yssup, JD is no longer interested in just your junk, looks like he wants some ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I didn't know that ..........thanks for the info WTF............

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Thirty days bumps do not apply here in the SandBox Cornhole if I am not mistaken. Which I am a helluvallot.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I figured it would be a breath of fresh air to remind all you fuckwads how wrong you are/were/will be.

as for the 30 day rule, I was told months ago that it wasnt a rule in the Sansbox, especially considering how many great threads get buried by hysterical rantis from the same two or three guys.

BSwine, I don't know how better to say it. I am not interested in your amorous advances. Please find some other guy to sexually harass.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #45
polo1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think the poll meant Romney had a 52% chance of losing...iit just depends on how you want to read the numbers!
polo1970 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women