Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48044
pyramider46370
bambino40773
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2015, 03:25 PM   #31
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Oh is that right? because if I remember, you were the idiot who said "who's talking science?" like a fucktard in response to a comment I made. Or was that your unmedicated, delusional psychosis talking?

I wasn't arguing with you

That's right. Sit down little boy.
im remaining calm so don't fear

your attacks are truly puzzling...I wasn't talking science I was talking marilyn monroe and the op was talking about the ups and downs of those making claims

then you come out with everyone who has made comments are idiots and don't have science degrees..a guarantee...I think you said

I do have a geology degree so I said that, and then I said I wasn't talking science either

so you stepped on it a bit, lil fella...in all your comments, you can retract them, or remain outside the fellowship of decency
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #32
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
im remaining calm so don't fear

your attacks are truly puzzling...I wasn't talking science I was talking marilyn monroe and the op was talking about the ups and downs of those making claims

then you come out with everyone who has made comments are idiots and don't have science degrees..a guarantee...I think you said

I do have a geology degree so I said that, and then I said I wasn't talking science either

so you stepped on it a bit, lil fella...in all your comments, you can retract them, or remain outside the fellowship of decency
Point taken, I apologize. I assumed you were a foul-mouthing tard who like the rest of your buddies on here, and I ignorantly treated you like one. That was on me.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:35 PM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Point taken, I apologize. I assumed you were a foul-mouthing tard who like the rest of your buddies on here, and I ignorantly treated you like one. That was on me.
I accept

and the other guys?
they aren't retarded in the least

well we all have opinions and people we place trust in, in varying degrees, and those we don't, in varying degrees
conservatism is populated by logical people
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #34
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I accept

and the other guys?
t
hey aren't retarded in the least

well we all have opinions and people we place trust in, in varying degrees, and those we don't, in varying degrees
Then how do you explain that our top 10 dumbest states are dominated by republicans(conservatives). Actual conservatism might be, what you and your political parties promote is far from it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:53 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...f-new-ice-age/

Video from the 1970s with "the most trusted man in America" informing the public that a global ice age was coming....in about 10,000 years. He may have been off by a millenium or two but he was more correct that the global warming priests.
Yeah, that's about as scientific an argument as the rest of the bullshit you idiots throw up on the issue.

95% of the world's climatologists are in agreement on the issue. But, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity know better......fuuuuuck you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:59 PM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
^guaranteed that none of these idiots commenting on climate change have a scientific background whatsoever
Quote:
Exactly, that's why it helps to educate yourself.

And Jackie, for every one that is receiving aid to spread environmental propaganda, there are ten that are being funded by Oil companies and the politicians(repubtards) vested in them. Think of who benefits more from us being silent on this issue? The oil companies whose profits will inevitably suffer if we stopped using their products OR the environmental activists who will.......(uhhh can't even finish this sentence) be proven wrong, I suppose.
Those same evil oil companies that furnish millions of jobs and help hard working people enjoy the fruits of living in a free society.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:00 PM   #37
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
No I am not. Climate may not be the same as weather but it influences the pattern of weather. So there is a direct relationship.

Jim
If you think because we've had a cold winter that somehow that nullifies climate change, you most definitely have the two confused. You obviously didn't watch the video I was so nice to provide. Climate is measured over the long haul. Weather is erratic and can change based on very minor factors.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:39 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Winter + spring + summer + fall = climate change
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 PM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Oh you're right Mojo Risin. I should spend my entire day trying to educate you in something that is widely available in every corner of the internet, and something that 95% of all scientists agree on. Sorry.

BTW, I never said that I have experience in studying climate change. When I said I shouldn't spill my life's work onto this board it was in direct response to your attempt at outing me. Everyone knows that personal info about posters is frowned upon in these forums. However, I'll humor you just this one time. I majored in Chemistry, that's about as far as you get from climate change in the scientific field. However, your ability to educate yourself should take precedence over whatever you major in in college.
I don't need you to educate me on any subject. Nobody is trying to "out you".

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #40
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't need you to educate me on any subject, and your "life's work" what was that community organizer.

Jim
Hah! MojoIdiot says he needs no education!

isnt that what you said when you dropped out in the third grade? MojoIdiot!

I can point to your billion useless posts per day that say you DO need "an education"!

And are you attempting to out me again, shitnickel? Dont learn very well do you? what is your obsession with knowing all about me idiot? my dick is good but I dont swing that way. Go suck a cock off the street like youre used to!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:23 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
If you think because we've had a cold winter that somehow that nullifies climate change, you most definitely have the two confused. You obviously didn't watch the video I was so nice to provide. Climate is measured over the long haul. Weather is erratic and can change based on very minor factors.
No that's not what I think. What you and others are trying to imply is that there is this catastrophic inevitability associated with "Climate Change" because of man's intervention with the burning of Fossil Fuels. All I hear is people talking about how all these Scientist are in agreement that it's a big problem, so we need to do something about it. I've read more on the implementation of a Carbon Tax than a real viable plan to tackle the problem. I am in agreement with anyone that we need to conduct safe practices to safeguard the environment. The arguments on Climate Change may have some valid points but a great deal of it still over exaggerated and highly politicized.

Jim
Old 03-05-2015, 08:40 PM   #42
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
No that's not what I think. What you and others are trying to imply is that there is this catastrophic inevitability associated with "Climate Change" because of man's intervention with the burning of Fossil Fuels. All I hear is people talking about how all these Scientist are in agreement that it's a big problem, so we need to do something about it. I've read more on the implementation of a Carbon Tax than a real viable plan to tackle the problem. I am in agreement with anyone that we need to conduct safe practices to safeguard the environment. The arguments on Climate Change may have some valid points but a great deal of it still over exaggerated and highly politicized.

Jim
It is definitely politicized but that doesn't mean we don't need to do something about it. At least we are in agreement that we should be doing something. We can debate what that is but that's a good starting point.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:44 PM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hah! MojoIdiot says he needs no education!

isnt that what you said when you dropped out in the third grade? MojoIdiot!

I can point to your billion useless posts per day that say you DO need "an education"!

And are you attempting to out me again, shitnickel? Dont learn very well do you? what is your obsession with knowing all about me idiot? my dick is good but I dont swing that way. Go suck a cock off the street like youre used to!
Ok, What kind of bullshit are you trying start? Nobody gives a shit about you, who you are, or who's dick you're sucking. You're obviously just another flame artist.

Jim
Old 03-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Jim
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:21 PM   #45
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

No serious scientists deny the fact that CO2 is a greenhouse gas or that it contributes to some warming of the atmosphere but there is disagreement on how much it contributes and how much any warming that occurred can be attributed to man's activity. There is robust debate about that, as there should be. Climate is complex and sometimes chaotic and is nowhere near being completely understood.
The biggest issue involves the sensitivity of the climate to CO2. Every GCM out there overestimates the effect by a factor between 1 1/2 to 4 times. The predictions of the models do not reflect real world observations. They all say we should be hotter than we are. None of those models predicted nor explains the "pause" that's been going on for 18+ years now. The pause that folks like Gavin Schmidt at first denied, can't explain and who now claim will continue for another 5 to 10 years. Then there are alarmists like Mann and Trenberth who don't even seem to understand basic meteorology. Those two claim that the reason the northeast is experiencing record snowfall is because of greater than average moisture in the atmosphere caused by warm water off the coast. Utter horse shit! The atmosphere has been drier than normal in New England. It's just been so bloody cold it has jacked up the ratio of precip/snowfall to super high levels of as much as 1/20. Not only that but that warm water offshore (which is nothing more than a loop in the gulf stream) is about 1000 miles east of the coast. Too far away to be feeding those storms and it would be positioned in the wrong place to feed into them even if it were farther west. It would be positioned on the outflow side of the storm, not the inflow side. The fact that these otherwise smart guys can get these things so wrong should be cause for concern to any fair minded person. They are either not as smart as we think or they are purposefully misleading.
And anyone who throws out that "95 or 97% of all scientists" line has clearly not read anything more in depth on the subject than some article in USA today. It's been completely debunked.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women