Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The Palace Inn has TVs? Never noticed ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:21 AM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Here is a thought, perhaps the reason why people on the boards seem to be so rude and disrespectful and desperate is maybe because of the times we live in?

I took some college nursing/medical/psychology courses where we studied groups of people, ie the poor, minorities, and different cultures. One of the lessons concerned why people who live in impovershed areas purposely deface and destroy their own neighborhoods and communities no matter how often improvements were made. One of the ideas was that the people who live there never learned how to respect themselves or their surroundings. In other words, they were used to living in crime infested ghettos and had no concept of self respect. Self respect and respect for others is a learned behavior, just as self destruction is a learned behavior.

So..... if you grow up in a culture of degradation, discouragement, violence and hopelessness then you expect it from others and you dish it out. These are the same people who abuse drugs and alcohol, accept violence and pimping because they don't know anything else. Nobody ever raised them to have any respect for anything, it's like that old song, "I was born here in the city with my back against the wall". To these people, they are so desperate for money that they don't intend to see a client again ever. They want to suck out as much as they can from anyone they can attract. They were told from the beginning that they never mattered as people and have no future. The only purpose they have in life is to bring in money for someones dope habit.

The current economic climate feeds this desperation. When the masses don't have economic stability, desperation sets in and we all know the saying: desperate people do desperate things.
When a filthy rich mega comglomerate spews crap like, "Corporations are people too" it's not looking too good for the average person trying to survive. When a child grows up as I did, seeing IV using streetwalkers hitchhiking on the streets where I walked home from school- that child will perceive that as normal. Sooo, I say consider the source and realize that these people are a product of a lifestyle devoid of any hope of a future. Money becomes more important than lives.
I hate copying posts in their entirety, but this one is quite deserving and needs to be read by not only this board, but society in general. Treat people like animals, and they will act that way. I haven't been to school lately, but this is a route public schools should consider taking, if they haven't done so already. General etiquette, the benefits of maintaing property value, ways to make and save money instead of learning about Plato and who invented the cotton gin (it was Eli Whitney in case you forgot). Don't get me wrong, that stuff is good to know, but high schoolers should be getting ready to deal with the 'real world'. Then again, maybe they're doing this already. I haven't been in school lately. I remember an economics class being available in school, but I don't think it completely replaced math classes. It SHOULD. High school 'math' should strictly be ECONOMICS, all the way through graduation. How to dress for a job, learning how to speak with a vernacular that isn't slang, and put EMPHASIS on the benefits of learning this stuff instead of hiding it in the corner and allowing only those who's parents have the foresight to direct them to such classes.

More emphasis on physical fitness while we're at it. I've seen too many fat kids lately. Not the ol' 'chubby' type (always had one or two of those...just ONE or TWO), but straight up FAT. It's hard not to go WOW if you just look at people going about these days.

Getting off topic a bit here, but the point is Class should start IN CLASS.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I hate copying posts in their entirety, but this one is quite deserving and needs to be read by not only this board, but society in general. Treat people like animals, and they will act that way. I haven't been to school lately, but this is a route public schools should consider taking, if they haven't done so already. General etiquette, the benefits of maintaing property value, ways to make and save money instead of learning about Plato and who invented the cotton gin (it was Eli Whitney in case you forgot). Don't get me wrong, that stuff is good to know, but high schoolers should be getting ready to deal with the 'real world'. Then again, maybe they're doing this already. I haven't been in school lately. I remember an economics class being available in school, but I don't think it completely replaced math classes. It SHOULD. High school 'math' should strictly be ECONOMICS, all the way through graduation. How to dress for a job, learning how to speak with a vernacular that isn't slang, and put EMPHASIS on the benefits of learning this stuff instead of hiding it in the corner and allowing only those who's parents have the foresight to direct them to such classes.

More emphasis on physical fitness while we're at it. I've seen too many fat kids lately. Not the ol' 'chubby' type (always had one or two of those...just ONE or TWO), but straight up FAT. It's hard not to go WOW if you just look at people going about these days.

Getting off topic a bit here, but the point is Class should start IN CLASS.
+1 Finally Agree With Rambro!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #34
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+2! well said rambo!
I was raised VERY poor but momma made sure we were raised "on the right path"..we had to take etiquette classes.And in high school I took economics and a business entrepaneur class.

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #35
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
But true. Money cant buy you class.

It is earned and to be well respected in this business, is time and an honest reputation.

There are alot of Ladies and Gentlemen that will try and take that away from you, but honesty and perseverance will prevail.

Just be true to who you are.
I agree so much with this.

It's how you carry yourself from the beginning The problem is people carry themselves as if the things they do are inconsequential like it used to be. You had a bad time with a lady, no one knew about it; client was less than pleasing, no one knew about it. But times have changed.

We've had to look sideways at a couple of women with stellar reputations that were doing some shady stuff. All because she felt that the encounter would slip through the cracks. Did it hurt her so much? I dunno.

Clients taking the energy to ruin the reputations of women that they were pumping up at one time. I guess that's the nature of the beast.

+1000 Cinderbella and Rambr- Rambro!?

Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #36
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your considerate posts of acknowledgement. I really appreciate your encouraging words. I also am learning why "class" seems to be in short supply. Some of the prolific posters here trolling these boards seem intimidated and threatened by intelligence and character. They seem hell bent on quashing it. Posting and publishing your thoughts leaves one fair game for the trolls who have not had the pleasure of a good relationship with anyone. It's easier for a cultured woman to not participate in board discussions and simply stay home and save the conversation for clients willing to shell out the big bucks for her time and company. I don't believe there is a shortage of "classy" providers, I do believe they simply choose to stay off the boards and maintain their dignity.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #37
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Thank you for your considerate posts of acknowledgement. I really appreciate your encouraging words. I also am learning why "class" seems to be in short supply. Some of the prolific posters here trolling these boards seem intimidated and threatened by intelligence and character. They seem hell bent on quashing it. Posting and publishing your thoughts leaves one fair game for the trolls who have not had the pleasure of a good relationship with anyone. It's easier for a cultured woman to not participate in board discussions and simply stay home and save the conversation for clients willing to shell out the big bucks for her time and company. I don't believe there is a shortage of "classy" providers, I do believe they simply choose to stay off the boards and maintain their dignity.
Sadly, I did it for years. I'm sorry I didn't start earlier.

But there's a way to say anything. You don't have to surround yourself with drama in order to speak your mind.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #38
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

I’m probably going to get reamed for this one but I must chime in to point out the obvious…nothing about buying or selling “pecan pie” is classy. If you don’t believe me, randomly ask 20 people and I guarantee 80% of them would agree. That’s probably the general consensus across the board.
If this sounds like I don’t respect the hobby, quite the contrary – I do respect the hobby for what it is, not what it should be in my mind of “justify” and “I’m better than” this HOE.
Let us not forget the hobby includes many different elements. There is a market for the streetwalker and Palace Inn Princess. Not every man wants to pay x amount for this or that and some girls are willing to give this or that for less than others.
Even being a “classy” Doctor or Attorney doesn’t always mean he’ll be looking for the “classy” high end courtesan. I would say most of society marries their peers. The educated executive doesn’t marry the Wal-Mart cashier and when enjoying his hobby, he may want something different. There is something for everyone and it really cracks me up when I read the threads flaunting superiority over other providers. Maybe some of us are smarter but it’s certainly not synonymous with better – maybe some men only care about a tight bodied 20 something with no signs of cellulite or childbirth. Maybe some men only want a girl who hasn’t been passed around like a hot potato. Maybe some men look for the cheapest and get off on “specials” – every single girl is what some man desires. If you don’t believe me, check the reviews and you’ll see everyone gets business.
If a Palace Inn Princess wants to advertise herself as a high end courtesan, so what? As long as there’s a man on the other end willing to pay for it, she can be anything she wants to be. We all (or should) know our worth and I’d be delusional my damn self to offer up jabs such as “I don’t sell my pussy, only body rubs and therefore am classier than ___________.” It’s like saying “I sell Coke but not rock Crack” …um, you’re still a drug dealer.
We are all one in the same. To group by class is really quite silly, especially considering class is relative. For instance, if a sting ran at the Palace Inn and at the W, would the providers not be charged equally? Would LE have a book of standard operating procedures to charge on the basis of what establishment was classier? Would there be a spelling test? Essay portion? I don’t think so….all charged as follows: HOES
When I see a post like this I know for sure some of the hobbyist must be laughing and shaking their heads. I’m sure some of them group us all in one, not at all in a class with their wives or daughters – even if we are the “classiest” of the bunch. Perhaps they giggle at the silliness and notice only one clear difference: LOOK, THIS HOE CAN SPELL.
At the end of the day, regardless of how I got here, I’m here and so are all of you gals. I know who I am and what my personal worth is, I don’t need to put down others or point it out to make certain people feel less than. It’s not hard to be “the smartest” or “appear classiest” on this board, and the Eccie boards is not at all a gauge for class (giggle giggle). The playing field is not even fair given that some of the girls cannot think straight due to high levels of crack smoke pumping through the vents at the Palace Inn.
The most important thing is to stay safe, look out of one another and to treat others as you want to be treated – with respect and dignity, even if they are lying naked on a cheap cigarette burnt bedspread in their showcase. Because being mean is just…well….classless.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve had more than my fair share of Grey Poupon and am suffering the consequences –a bout of insomnia followed by fits of ranting and raving J
misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #39
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
I’m probably going to get reamed for this one but I must chime in to point out the obvious…nothing about buying or selling “pecan pie” is classy. If you don’t believe me, randomly ask 20 people and I guarantee 80% of them would agree. That’s probably the general consensus across the board.
If this sounds like I don’t respect the hobby, quite the contrary – I do respect the hobby for what it is, not what it should be in my mind of “justify” and “I’m better than” this HOE.
Let us not forget the hobby includes many different elements. There is a market for the streetwalker and Palace Inn Princess. Not every man wants to pay x amount for this or that and some girls are willing to give this or that for less than others.
Even being a “classy” Doctor or Attorney doesn’t always mean he’ll be looking for the “classy” high end courtesan. I would say most of society marries their peers. The educated executive doesn’t marry the Wal-Mart cashier and when enjoying his hobby, he may want something different. There is something for everyone and it really cracks me up when I read the threads flaunting superiority over other providers. Maybe some of us are smarter but it’s certainly not synonymous with better – maybe some men only care about a tight bodied 20 something with no signs of cellulite or childbirth. Maybe some men only want a girl who hasn’t been passed around like a hot potato. Maybe some men look for the cheapest and get off on “specials” – every single girl is what some man desires. If you don’t believe me, check the reviews and you’ll see everyone gets business.
If a Palace Inn Princess wants to advertise herself as a high end courtesan, so what? As long as there’s a man on the other end willing to pay for it, she can be anything she wants to be. We all (or should) know our worth and I’d be delusional my damn self to offer up jabs such as “I don’t sell my pussy, only body rubs and therefore am classier than ___________.” It’s like saying “I sell Coke but not rock Crack” …um, you’re still a drug dealer.
We are all one in the same. To group by class is really quite silly, especially considering class is relative. For instance, if a sting ran at the Palace Inn and at the W, would the providers not be charged equally? Would LE have a book of standard operating procedures to charge on the basis of what establishment was classier? Would there be a spelling test? Essay portion? I don’t think so….all charged as follows: HOES
When I see a post like this I know for sure some of the hobbyist must be laughing and shaking their heads. I’m sure some of them group us all in one, not at all in a class with their wives or daughters – even if we are the “classiest” of the bunch. Perhaps they giggle at the silliness and notice only one clear difference: LOOK, THIS HOE CAN SPELL.
At the end of the day, regardless of how I got here, I’m here and so are all of you gals. I know who I am and what my personal worth is, I don’t need to put down others or point it out to make certain people feel less than. It’s not hard to be “the smartest” or “appear classiest” on this board, and the Eccie boards is not at all a gauge for class (giggle giggle). The playing field is not even fair given that some of the girls cannot think straight due to high levels of crack smoke pumping through the vents at the Palace Inn.
The most important thing is to stay safe, look out of one another and to treat others as you want to be treated – with respect and dignity, even if they are lying naked on a cheap cigarette burnt bedspread in their showcase. Because being mean is just…well….classless.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve had more than my fair share of Grey Poupon and am suffering the consequences –a bout of insomnia followed by fits of ranting and raving J
+1000 You are so very right.

There's not supposed to be anything classy about "pecan pie", but there's either something classy about the vendor or not. The way we carry ourselves is a determining factor. Whether you're an .88 pack of Great Value Franks or a $35 Kobe beef hot dog, there is a market for it. It's all about a man's tastes OF THE DAY.

It takes a wonderful person to have an understanding greater than yourself.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #40
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

The vendor may be different, more expensive, packaged in a golden box with a shiny bow but doesn't make them better.

Take any of the finest chefs in the world, ask them their favorite restaurant. 99% of the time it's not going go be a five star "classy" establishment like the ones they own. More than likley they'll point to a hole in the wall, with dingy old countertops and used tables. They have a great respect for their peers, they understand the struggles of making it in their business and can appreciate the struggles of another.

I see time and time again providers pointing to their superiority and have to ask myself who are they trying to impress? Only other providers and hobbyist read these boards. If it's a way to establish rapport and appear more appealing to hobbyist - jokes on them.

In the line of providers judged on the broken scale of class - some may in front of the line but let us not forget that to 99% of the men we selflessly serve, we are still in the back of the line behind the women who haven't sold their "pecan pie."

It's like bragging about winning a hot legs contest when the competition was all confined to wheelchairs. Really nothing to brag about.

They lay on their back at the mercy of bullshit just like everyone else. We should all respect that, since we know a thing or two about it ourselves.
misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #41
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
The vendor may be different, more expensive, packaged in a golden box with a shiny bow but doesn't make them better.

Take any of the finest chefs in the world, ask them their favorite restaurant. 99% of the time it's not going go be a five star "classy" establishment like the ones they own. More than likley they'll point to a hole in the wall, with dingy old countertops and used tables. They have a great respect for their peers, they understand the struggles of making it in their business and can appreciate the struggles of another.

I see time and time again providers pointing to their superiority and have to ask myself who are they trying to impress? Only other providers and hobbyist read these boards. If it's a way to establish rapport and appear more appealing to hobbyist - jokes on them.

In the line of providers judged on the broken scale of class - some may in front of the line but let us not forget that to 99% of the men we selflessly serve, we are still in the back of the line behind the women who haven't sold their "pecan pie."

It's like bragging about winning a hot legs contest when the competition was all confined to wheelchairs. Really nothing to brag about.

They lay on their back at the mercy of bullshit just like everyone else. We should all respect that, since we know a thing or two about it ourselves.
Again, I agree to a point.

When it comes to men and their appetites, you never can tell so it's pointless to try to predict it. A good client told me something since I'm totally different from his norm: You can't eat chicken everyday. Sometimes you're in the mood for a juicy steak. All of us can't be chicken. No matter how they feel about that meal, they're going to buy and eat it when they want it.

Whatever I am, either I'm the flavor of the day or I'm not.

The best of us go through and live OUR OWN LIVES despite our station or 'ranking'. Some of us don't live our lives according to what THE MAJORITY feels. Am I supposed to sulk and be mad because I'm not a wife, or because I'm a 'pie vendor'? Am I supposed to hide under a rock, and change what works for me because, according to you, I'm not classy no matter what I do BECAUSE of what I do (I don't mean me PERSONALLY, as I'm sure you aren't referring to me, but as someone reading your post), and shouldn't ever try to make myself stand out from the crowd?

What you have to understand is that regardless of how you feel about how someone chooses to stand out (even the drama queens), apparently it works. It's not a joke if it works. It's the risk vs. reward factor. If it weren't worth it, they wouldn't do it. Just because you don't do it, don't double-talk yourself, and respect their efforts. Don't say "I respect all ladies", and then frown your face up and say you don't understand those that market themselves differently from you. Stick true to your message and respect them all FOR REAL.

And trying to find a woman that has never sold a little pie will be few and far between. You find a woman that has never sacrificed her body or her mind for her kids or her household you let me know. And giving it up free doesn't count!

Old 10-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not mean this as a JUDGEMENTAL TO ANY PARTICULAR PERSON post.....I was just stating what I see has been happening lately.

I think we are all in this hobby for two things....to make money to live nicely and for the adventure {or at least that is why I am here}

I am just saying that the way you carry yourself will take you the direction you want in this life.............I believe that if you are going to do this type of lifestyle,try to be the best you can be and create the atmosphere that will make you feel most comfortable with.

I am proud of what I do and who I am.....I feel no shame in choosing this type lifestyle!
{I do not consider myself "better" than anyone else doing this......I just choose to do what I do in the manner in which I feel is a useful contribution or respectful asset to this lifestyle}

Our society has stereotyped "escorts" as the lower class of society"....In some cases,that may be the truth.But for the most part,that is far from the truth! Therefore we are capable of changing society's perspective by reflecting dignity and respect!

Thanks everyone for replies!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #43
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Once again, Ms. Dallas Rain has proven herself to be one of the most itelligent, articulate and classy ladies here.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #44
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I most definitely , LOVE some Dallas Rain!!!!!!!!!!! very sweet woman, ( Guess we are two peas of a pod! Huggs Lex
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #45
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks yall!

We gals in the hobby need to stick together and help each other out! We do this because it is what we chose to do!
I think that if you run a business{which is essentially what we are doing} that you should strive to make it a profitable/respectful and reputable business............There are too many resources out there not to! If you choose to be an escort there are certain "standards" which you should strive to meet,otherwise you might as well be on the streets!
You should dress appropriate/create a safe and discrete atmosphere for entertaining/talk respectfully/and most importantly,carry yourself with dignity!.

How you carry yourself says alot about who you are and what you stand for!

I may be just a REDNECK girl from TEXAS,but dammit I won't let that determine my character as a contributor to society! I have worked hard to have manners,respect from my peers,and dignity for who I am and what I do!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women